Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:20:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything down today...what to buy, what to buy :)  (Read 4315 times)
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:22:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159401.0
12 September new
PLAN=super investment proposal

plan queue
1) add a token to the exchange yobit.net, and start sales
2) add a token to the coinmarketcap.com, and there will be a large sale of coins
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
super investment proposal, for placing the token you need 0.1btc + (0.01btc = technical need) = 0.11BTC, I will instead give you 5000 tokens The starting price of the coin FERRARIUM will be 1FERR = 0.0029ETH = 0.0002060456BTC     MIN  5000FERR=1.0302BTC
Conditions.
1) Do not spoil the beginning of sales of tokens
2) Follow the rules of the stock exchange
3) I believe it will turn out without problems, we will add a token to the exchange, but
    1. if the exchange does not add a token, how many-money will they return to the investor.
    2. if the exchange does not allow you to set the price of 0.0029etn coins, then  will give 5000 you more coins and you will have to wait for the coin to grow and sell the tokens (99% price will be 0.0029ETH = 0.00020604BTC)
    3. Do not do evil.
    4. I value the beginning of sales of the token, so I hope for honest cooperationWill be removed that would not provoke the owners of the stock exchange.
    5. Item 3.2 can be removed, after how the investor is found, but will be observed as it is written now in it .
At your request, you can help create a picture annonce, help with conversation and advertising on the forum and chatting on the exchange You do not do falsehood.

The OP is a joke, there's no professionalism, no good advertising material, no fundamentals and selling point.. Try harder.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:33:35 PM

Told a bunch of people about Ark a few days ago! If they listened they're very happy right now, i assume! Wink

I also think OMG and LIsk are gonna take off to new ATHs very soon - theyre preparing for a while already
Ceto84

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:53:26 AM

Might want to check out Reecoin. Livecoin.net Currently at 1sat it wont last long once whitepaper is out Saturday. Devs pushing out work. Explorer amd mining pool will be out after whitepaper.
Wallet works great. Fast. Syncs great.

Check it out 
http://www.reecoin.io/
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:20:24 AM

Qtum tomorrow will release they Main network, price whould go up.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:53:45 PM

Everything seems worth buying today... what's missing is the money for buying Smiley))
There is an easy solution for that, get a job and if you already have one then get another one, or if can’t then find ways to make money with bitcoin, you are in the perfect place, since you never know when you will find a good idea in the post of one of the members of the forum and then you can implement the idea and make some nice income that way.
I was confused how to earn when im a newbie here but working patiently in campaign can paid you for what you worked for so I probably agree to work here in campaign to earn money to buy some coins and start to trade or to invest.
That is a way to earn but there are more ways, once you get enough bitcoin you can try trading, is not for everyone but if you have the skill you can make a small fortune that way, many people have reported leaving their jobs since their earnings in trading are so much better.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

Everything seems worth buying today... what's missing is the money for buying Smiley))
There is an easy solution for that, get a job and if you already have one then get another one, or if can’t then find ways to make money with bitcoin, you are in the perfect place, since you never know when you will find a good idea in the post of one of the members of the forum and then you can implement the idea and make some nice income that way.
I was confused how to earn when im a newbie here but working patiently in campaign can paid you for what you worked for so I probably agree to work here in campaign to earn money to buy some coins and start to trade or to invest.
That is a way to earn but there are more ways, once you get enough bitcoin you can try trading, is not for everyone but if you have the skill you can make a small fortune that way, many people have reported leaving their jobs since their earningd in trading are so much better.

Yes trading is the best way to multiply your coins faster but it requires capital so if you don't have then you can start earning bitcoins by joining signature or bounty campaign where you will get paid weekly or monthly depending on your campaign and later on you can invest those earnings into trading.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

Almost everything was down double digits today but climbing back up.

I picked up some more Waves, DGB, XEM, SIA

What you all grabbing?
IMO taking coin on way daown is EXTREEMLY RISKY to me.
Is hard to time bottom and bounce if you miss you will loose many money or you will lock for ages in project.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

Qtum tomorrow will release they Main network, price whould go up.
It is possible but you need to understand that people will have heard that news already and that is already factored in the price so the pump is not going to be as big as you may think, as they say buy the rumors and sell the news, however I think it could be a good idea to put some money in Qtum and make some easy profits.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:46:43 AM

if you can grab every coins you think is good for long term i grab more on friday night price so good than comes china ban ruin everything for me .

this is the best time to grab more coin at deeply discount price i just dont have more fund ready on sideline at the moment

a good strategy, active and constantly updating information is the key

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:53:59 AM

if you can grab every coins you think is good for long term i grab more on friday night price so good than comes china ban ruin everything for me .

this is the best time to grab more coin at deeply discount price i just dont have more fund ready on sideline at the moment

It is not too late to buy right now, I believe that the price of bitcoin and other alt will begin to rise again on october when the exchange on china are totally closed. I suggest you to invest on bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin. But I more suggest to ethereum, because it's still cheap right now, and there will a pump on october or november based on its upgrade release.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

Get into some high ROI'ing Masternode Coins: https://masternodes.pro/   And of course, my fave CRAVE!   Grin
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:13:13 AM

Get into some high ROI'ing Masternode Coins: https://masternodes.pro/   And of course, my fave CRAVE!   Grin
Crave website pages always crash. I cannot read details about Crave. I prefer to buy Monero and Waves for today.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

It is not too late to buy right now, I believe that the price of bitcoin and other alt will begin to rise again on october when the exchange on china are totally closed. I suggest you to invest on bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin. But I more suggest to ethereum, because it's still cheap right now, and there will a pump on october or november based on its upgrade release.
Still the China FUD isn't over and today WSJ has published another FUD article. Anyway the price of all top coins look quite cheap when compared to last month so it's better to go on 50% now and the rest after we get clarification from china.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

Still the China FUD isn't over and today WSJ has published another FUD article. Anyway the price of all top coins look quite cheap when compared to last month so it's better to go on 50% now and the rest after we get clarification from china.
that's a good idea while waiting for the value to rise up again better to make some good judgement buying those cheap and quality coins, I don't know yet on when this china issue will be resolved but we need to be wiser now and stop being eaten alive inside the trading site.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:40:59 AM

for my opinion, buy some OMG and NEO
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

Crave website pages always crash. I cannot read details about Crave. I prefer to buy Monero and Waves for today.

Do you mean the CraveProject site, or which website pages are not working? 
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:03:25 AM

buying bitcoin seems to be beneficial, in the next few months bitcoin will instantly soar. maybe that's a good reference. or can also buy coins that are currently at a low price level but the next few months have the potential of a good price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████