Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody looking for new coin ideas?  (Read 355 times)
spyr0 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:48:51 PM

Hi guys, I am looking to help resolve a small problem related to cryptocurrencies and profit by doing so too.

What problem? In my opinion a currency is not a currency at all if you cannot trade (products, services) with it. And although bitcoin has some relatively consistent growth and it has been very profitable for those who have invested in it, not everyone is an bitcoin/altcoin trader, and not everyone will understand why if he deposits 500$ he will have 520$ the next day and possibly 470$ the other day, in which case he might as well get broken-hearted.

I'd like to help create a more mainstream altcoin, addressed to business and to consumers by 1. Reducing volatility 2. Promoting more consistent growth. So it can then more easily be trusted and used in trading.

For that reason a new coin, a new system of investing and ways to give value to that currency (other than by just asking from investors to buy it) can be created.

So if anybody's looking to start a project of his own and is not quite certain what to do with it, I could discuss my system with him/her and collaborate.  Smiley
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Hi guys, I am looking to help resolve a small problem related to cryptocurrencies and profit by doing so too.

What problem? In my opinion a currency is not a currency at all if you cannot trade (products, services) with it. And although bitcoin has some relatively consistent growth and it has been very profitable for those who have invested in it, not everyone is an bitcoin/altcoin trader, and not everyone will understand why if he deposits 500$ he will have 520$ the next day and possibly 470$ the other day, in which case he might as well get broken-hearted.

I'd like to help create a more mainstream altcoin, addressed to business and to consumers by 1. Reducing volatility 2. Promoting more consistent growth. So it can then more easily be trusted and used in trading.

For that reason a new coin, a new system of investing and ways to give value to that currency (other than by just asking from investors to buy it) can be created.

So if anybody's looking to start a project of his own and is not quite certain what to do with it, I could discuss my system with him/her and collaborate.  Smiley

Mainstream altcoin, addressed to consumers n business, reducing volatility, promoting consistent growth - none of these are innovative in the sense all altcoins target these things, the biggest question is, do yo have any proper plan and vision to implement it in a way others have not done before?
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:15:41 PM

There are 2 altcoin I know which implemented non volatile by equalizing the price with $1. USDT and USNBT.

Like @sweetdesirez said, you need more innovative ideas, I'm sure if you show good credibility, the people will trust and used in trading, no matter with the price, like bitcoin.
spyr0 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:50:47 PM

So if anybody's looking to start a project of his own and is not quite certain what to do with it, I could discuss my system with him/her and collaborate.  Smiley

Mainstream altcoin, addressed to consumers n business, reducing volatility, promoting consistent growth - none of these are innovative in the sense all altcoins target these things, the biggest question is, do yo have any proper plan and vision to implement it in a way others have not done before?

A small correction: Not a more mainstream altcoin (that would mean more popular than the rest) but an altcoin addressed to the mainstream, as opposed to an altcoin addressed to altcoin traders. I'm not implying anything against altcoin traders, by the way. I'm just saying most people are not involved with that.

I have a very solid plan that is partially composed of what I see others do that I wouldn't want to do. But I don't mind so much what others do. Instead of criticizing other's coins I want to go about it how I see it being more workable, myself. And if I agree with others, even better. I do lack in the technical expertise needed to start a coin from zero, though; not to mention all the work that will be needed later on.
spyr0 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:01:00 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 11:03:24 PM by spyr0

There are 2 altcoin I know which implemented non volatile by equalizing the price with $1. USDT and USNBT.

Like @sweetdesirez said, you need more innovative ideas, I'm sure if you show good credibility, the people will trust and used in trading, no matter with the price, like bitcoin.

I haven't talked any specifics concerning my plan yet, just a general direction.  Grin

Yes, I am aware of Tether and I'm glad it exist. Perhaps I gave a wrong picture in my initial post (?) but I don't intend to create anything parallel to fiat currencies, but a new system.
spyr0 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:33:25 PM

To make something clearer, the idea is not to create a new, more advanced coin that will operate more or less within the usual system; but to create a new system with a new coin that will be compatible with the rest. My own task is the system, not the coin. A new system includes new ways one can acquire and use it.

In contrast to the 'versus' conditions that can exist in an economy, my aim is an economy that is -as much as possible- win-win for investors, collaborating business and consumers, and that gives good reasons for one to own and to use the coin without fearing he might loose it.

For reasons you can understand I can only talk specifics with somebody who could be willing to collaborate towards that direction.   
Forward_Thinking

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:43:24 AM

This is the wrong place for altcoin discussions. Read the rules. Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: