Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinCheckUp.com - Cryptocoin Analysis & Investment Stats  (Read 19198 times)
RalucaP

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

Your project is excellent but old; there are so many pages that do as checkyourcoin. Your site has many basic bugs that need to be fixed. If you have any needs, you can contact me.

@AliciaHenry12 - please use support@coincheckup.com to report the bugs you found
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RalucaP

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

The ICO list system is that you use 3rd party APIs or you post manually? So, I love your dark green skin but the font you used so small.

@RobertmcCoy86 Not sure what you mean by your question but you can send it to icos@coincheckup.com and my colleague can answer it.
Thanks!
RalucaP

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Honestly, when someone ask me about an alternative to coinmarketcap; then I would just suggest your site, and I even think that it is way better than coinmarketcap because you have the analysis and your team can be reached so it is better this way because more people can suggest so that you users can have better experience with your site. I like that you have some analysis to the coins to give an idea to those investors or trades who are considering putting money to that coins.

@yndye  - Thanks a lot for this!!!
RalucaP

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

i dont like these chart based "sell or buy" recommendations they are completely unqualified for decisions especially for such small and mostly speculative markets.

@KingScorpio - do you mean our Technical analysis? You can tell us more about your opinion on support@coincheckup.com
Thanks!
igor.ko

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

i dont like these chart based "sell or buy" recommendations they are completely unqualified for decisions especially for such small and mostly speculative markets.

@KingScorpio - do you mean our Technical analysis? You can tell us more about your opinion on support@coincheckup.com
Thanks!

@KingScorpio tbh I'd also like to know about your opinion. Personally I take these recommendations into considerations, but when it comes to a real investment decision there is no way around proper due diligence.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

technical analysis is basically doing decisions based on a small scrab of information and thats just the chart. if the index market would be diversified and these cryptocurrencies huge, it would have some clarity but the smaller the market and the more important an index is the more problematic is such a "technical analysis" maybe you should hide it under a certain button so website looks less messy, because there might be many people that dont care about those and only focus on project team or the product that is supposed to be delivered

technical analysis gets more trustworthy if the market has certain means like stability continuity and basic assets. with high volume, i am doubtful they are trustworthy for small markets. they might even manipulate and influence the market

regards

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

I have bookmarked coincheckup on my computer. By the way, I like all feature cause there are market conditions, analysis, ICO news and prediction market.

One place but everything needed is there.

But, there is no technical analysis, it would be great if you put it.
RalucaP

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

technical analysis is basically doing decisions based on a small scrab of information and thats just the chart. if the index market would be diversified and these cryptocurrencies huge, it would have some clarity but the smaller the market and the more important an index is the more problematic is such a "technical analysis" maybe you should hide it under a certain button so website looks less messy, because there might be many people that dont care about those and only focus on project team or the product that is supposed to be delivered

technical analysis gets more trustworthy if the market has certain means like stability continuity and basic assets. with high volume, i am doubtful they are trustworthy for small markets. they might even manipulate and influence the market

regards

@KingScorpio - Technical analysis is something that some traders actually value, due to the fact that is it based on formulas and metric analysis. Though I understand your point of view, we are interested in offering as much information as possible for all types of users so I do not think that hiding it or removing it would bring any type of value. Each user is free to take into account whatever info they want when making a buy-sell decision. We trust the fact that it is better to give our users a choice rather than making it for them. We are a crypto research platform and our mission is to provide our users with all information we can so that they can take decisions. Nothing on our site is or can be considered investment advice, and we trust that all users do their due diligence before trading coins as this space is highly volatile. Having said this, we understand that not all users might agree to the information we publish on site but they are free not to take it into account.
I hope that now you better understand our vision and this will help you make better use of coincheckup.com

Thanks!
RalucaP

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

I have bookmarked coincheckup on my computer. By the way, I like all feature cause there are market conditions, analysis, ICO news and prediction market.

One place but everything needed is there.

But, there is no technical analysis, it would be great if you put it.

Hi @Ridwan Fauzi,

There actually is a 1 day TA in beta. Please see more details here: https://www.screencast.com/t/4T7VRuZY4D

Thanks a lot for your appreciation, we hope you enjoy coincheckup.com and spread the word.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:41:29 AM

I am not an expert in the technical aspects of building a site - but I am a user of various resources for the monitor crypto currency, also constantly in search of new coins and exit projects ico. Your site is convenient for me, it's easy to navigate and there are convenient filters. I think for a start it's all right, just develop further and make the system more informative. Good job. Wink

Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

Impressive website. Can you also start adding latest exchange listing updates
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

regards

@KingScorpio - Technical analysis is something that some traders actually value, due to the fact that is it based on formulas and metric analysis. Though I understand your point of view, we are interested in offering as much information as possible for all types of users so I do not think that hiding it or removing it would bring any type of value. Each user is free to take into account whatever info they want when making a buy-sell decision. We trust the fact that it is better to give our users a choice rather than making it for them. We are a crypto research platform and our mission is to provide our users with all information we can so that they can take decisions. Nothing on our site is or can be considered investment advice, and we trust that all users do their due diligence before trading coins as this space is highly volatile. Having said this, we understand that not all users might agree to the information we publish on site but they are free not to take it into account.
I hope that now you better understand our vision and this will help you make better use of coincheckup.com

Thanks!

i heard that 70% of traders do constant losess

baskoroaw

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

Great, I'm happy to follow this project and can't wait to see the "final" outcome.
Will you have something to present at the May convention?
RalucaP

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:19 AM

I am not an expert in the technical aspects of building a site - but I am a user of various resources for the monitor crypto currency, also constantly in search of new coins and exit projects ico. Your site is convenient for me, it's easy to navigate and there are convenient filters. I think for a start it's all right, just develop further and make the system more informative. Good job. Wink

@lavara - Thanks for this, enjoy coincheckup.com and spread the word!
RalucaP

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

Impressive website. Can you also start adding latest exchange listing updates

@Rhegar011 - Thanks! We are working on exchange integration and we will be adding many more new listings starting Q4.
RalucaP

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

Great, I'm happy to follow this project and can't wait to see the "final" outcome.
Will you have something to present at the May convention?

@baskoroaw - Thanks a lot! Though we have not yet finalized our strategy regarding physical presence at conferences, we are sure that by May 2019 our project will grow significantly. Stay tuned and spread the word!
Jenni5

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

Great initiative.
You can also check Alluma and provide your opinion of the same. Download the Whitepaper: https://go.alluma.io/whitepaper-download to know more.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

maybe you should integrate an activity index like this new spanis index website that indexes cryptocurrencies regarding their activity

http://blocktivity.info/

bitcoin is rank 5 there and just 1/3rd as active as ethereum

RalucaP

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

Great initiative.
You can also check Alluma and provide your opinion of the same. Download the Whitepaper: https://go.alluma.io/whitepaper-download to know more.

@Jenni5 - thanks for the suggestion!
RalucaP

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

maybe you should integrate an activity index like this new spanis index website that indexes cryptocurrencies regarding their activity

http://blocktivity.info/

bitcoin is rank 5 there and just 1/3rd as active as ethereum

@KingScorpio - Blocktivity is indeed a great resource, and block activity is very important for a project. We do have somthing similar we are considering but it needs a bit more thought from our side. Thanks for the suggestion!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: