Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IS It Decentralized???  (Read 471 times)
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:25:46 PM

China Ban new ico. and lots of news.  which is Effect on Crypto market. I was Thinking BITCOIN is real world Decentralized System. How could China Can change its position. Why people got panic by this news. Is china can change crypto world, Decentralized system??   NO.

WHY YOU GUYES GOT PANIC??

I love This Situation,  Every where Is BLEEDING. 
AND i Will got the chance to buy some coin, in lowest price.  Smiley
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

These data confirm that China has a significant impact on the market and its acquisition of a large amount of Bitcoin.
It seems that the news of the prevention of investment in ICO by China created a great wave of panic as the price of the fortunes significantly decreased this morning and came down with many currencies!
I advise you not to panic and sell at the loss of please wait and follow the market, quickly recover the currencies of positive news.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:42:18 PM

I do not understand the trouble. China has only banned ico stock exchanges. Nothing else than what happened before in the USA. So what?
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

Centralized Exchange in my opinion is the biggest mistake that shouldn't have been allowed in the Cryptocurrency World.
Still can't understand how this happened without anybody raising an eyebrow.

Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:24:12 PM

People get scared, i mean afterall its their hard earned money - some people have a lot at stake and dont wanna risk it all-in on crypto... Thats why many people panic sell over some news that arent that relevant (the china-ICO thing of today)

shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Market Going to recovered it self, You Got me on old post Last Line.  Cheesy  Wink
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

The biggest number of bitcoin traders and miners are localized in China. Banning bitcoin in China have a bad impact on bitcoin price.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:17:47 PM

China Ban new ico. and lots of news.  which is Effect on Crypto market. I was Thinking BITCOIN is real world Decentralized System. How could China Can change its position. Why people got panic by this news. Is china can change crypto world, Decentralized system??   NO.

i didn't want to know, but one thing for sure i love this situation because i can buy the coin i really like very cheap

Martin4001

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:28:23 PM

No currency either crypto or otherwise is decentralised. Who ever holds the most is the centre. At the moment id suggest that is the chinese miners. Like real..or traditional cash, whoever has the most is the most powerful. All this talk of crypto currencies being decentralised as a nonsense.
Yaneman

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

See these days as a special opportunity to buy some crypto. Discounts everywhere
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

Its quite an emotional market without a lot of depth in the orderbooks.

There was just a massive sell off because people believed all the rises were from China ICOs. Once the market quiets down, we'll likely see it return close to what it was before the sell off as there wasn't really any reason for it.
sagarnyc

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:42:33 PM

A small news can trigger this market no matters from where and definitely China is the leader in BTC volume.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:07:42 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 09:18:56 PM by cybersofts

Bitcoin is fully decentralized but bitcoin is self-stabilizing economy! Bitcoin demand determines the price.
China's action affect the market because they have the highest number of people who invested in cryptocurrency.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:46:56 AM

Panic comes when the fear of crypto currency is at stake. And China is among the highest country which have the highest miners there. China is like an egg when it comes to country with the love of crypto currency, so let the thinking of China stopping mining or anything against crypto not come close.
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:26:05 PM

China Ban new ico. and lots of news.  which is Effect on Crypto market. I was Thinking BITCOIN is real world Decentralized System. How could China Can change its position. Why people got panic by this news. Is china can change crypto world, Decentralized system??   NO.

I love This Situation,  Every where Is BLEEDING.  
AND i Will got the chance to buy some coin, in lowest price.  Smiley

i didn't want to know, but one thing for sure i love this situation because i can buy the coin i really like very cheap
If you really love bitcoins, it is the right time to garb bitcoins because they have shown decent decrease in values. Bitcoins are providing another chance to those who missed last epic ride given by bitcoins to its investors. Still there is chance to catch the train of 5k dollars.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:48:24 PM

China Ban new ico. and lots of news.  which is Effect on Crypto market. I was Thinking BITCOIN is real world Decentralized System. How could China Can change its position. Why people got panic by this news. Is china can change crypto world, Decentralized system??   NO.

I love This Situation,  Every where Is BLEEDING.  
AND i Will got the chance to buy some coin, in lowest price.  Smiley

If you really love bitcoins, it is the right time to garb bitcoins because they have shown decent decrease in values. Bitcoins are providing another chance to those who missed last epic ride given by bitcoins to its investors. Still there is chance to catch the train of 5k dollars.

I don't really know what happened it's all very confusing. I am not sure why things like this leads to so much panic. Why do they even panic ? If you just wait and be orientation it just passes. Maybe you one of those people that takes high risk then it is maybe worth selling because then you buy after you dump when the rest of the people that dump after you, you buy from them make profits and have even more Bitcoin. Maybe this is the tactic of large holders.

artem.klimovich

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

We do not panic) We make a new exchange https://qurrex.com/ and launch it. China is not the only country on this planet)

Manage campaigns bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: