Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Effect trilogy. What would be the best ending? Post ideas.  (Read 197 times)
Revan90 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:31:25 PM

I have a question for the fans of the Mass Effect series. As we all know the ending to the trilogy was somewhat disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I know that some peaople liked the ending and think that it was good. However, I think we can mostly agree that the delivery of the final scenes was a little rushed. I personaly liked the indoctirnation theory and I think that there were many clues throghout the game that supported the theory. Do you think that it was at some point considered or was it all just a coinsidence?

In short. If you could create your version of the ending to one of the greatest video games series what would it be? Smiley

vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:47:38 AM

At the moment, the best ending will be - closing the series.
ArtPower

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:54:19 PM

Develop original ideas. Remember Tali's mission in the ME2? A star was aging too fast. So the idea (before Drew Karpyshyn left Bioware) was that using eezo caused fluctuations in dark energy that affected stars. And if it's not used everything stabilizes. Sub-light communication and transportation demand eezo. And a lot of eezo is used before inventing sub-light transportation. So, the thing is Reapers built mass relays in order to lessen eezo consumption. Either way, one race or more would invent sub-light messengers and transportation but they would consume tons of eezo before it and that's why stars in the Galaxy would be aging. SO, Reapers don't harvest just for lulz (and to prevent synthetics vs organics wars lol). They allow peoples to try sub-light much earlier in order not to let them use eezo before. They let them skip a step of great consumption before inventing mass relays. All the cycles Reapers try to invent the sub-light transportation that wouldn't affect stars in such dramatic way. And hence the ending of the 3rd part would be: 1) You destroy Reapers and condemn the galaxy to quick destruction. 2) You sacrifice yourself to give hope to the future peoples of the galaxy. And the 3) option. You destroy mass relays and everything that demands eezo. You deprive yourself of sub-light motion in the hope that someday another variant will be invented that does not imply the use of the element zero.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: