Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the ideal college course?  (Read 512 times)
noelwenceslao03 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:49:05 PM

I was just wondering, should I follow my own desires to take up a college course in which it does not posses a great potential in income, or, should I take up a course which leads to a stable, if not, wealthy life, but would somewhat contradict to what I like. Your thoughts?

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:54:29 PM

I'd recommend you go with you passion. Whatever drives you or motivates to wake up early and work your heart out. You do it because you love it. Don't just pick a program where you get paid high and yet you end up miserable. Go with what you love to do, don't worry about money because it will find a way to get to you.

Just go with whatever makes you happy working for in the future.

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:05:44 AM

I was just wondering, should I follow my own desires to take up a college course in which it does not posses a great potential in income, or, should I take up a course which leads to a stable, if not, wealthy life, but would somewhat contradict to what I like. Your thoughts?

Take up a course which really interest you. Don't enroll to a degree which you don't like. Money will come after you have the experiences.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
mallboat

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

You should follow your own desires because if thats the way to fullfill your dream then do it. It is hard to take a course that you really don't like take it from me I had taken a course which i do not like and after i graduated i did not used it and find a job that really interest me.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

I consider that it is necessary to go on that course which will really bring pleasure that then the work was pleasant. If there is not enough money at work, it will be possible to earn extra money with the help of investments.

killerelite

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

Its better to go with your passion as the passion will drive u with more opportunities in that field
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

In my case, I took the course that is in line with technology because it is in demand though it is not my first choice. At that time, I think of the income that I can earn if I finished that course.

I'm happy with what I've chosen and I did not regret it. Follow what you really want and the one that suits you. Choose a course that you're interested in.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:57:20 AM

Every course is ideal, because every course has its own specialty. Some people say that you need to pick a course that will lead you to a good and high salary job. I do not believe on them, because what ever kind of course you will take, you still need to work hard to find a job.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:48:55 PM

In my opinion the ideal college course is Information Technology. Almost everything nowadays are being automated. It is possible that some job will be replaced by robotics or technology, thus employment will be at risk for some reason, but if you are knowledgable on technology and such, there is always an opportunity for you.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

go for something you love, what interest you the most, what's your passion, what drives you. Don't chase the money, chase your goals and dreams, money will come after.

ShawnPeters

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

I suggest you take a college course according to your talent
kevinporter454

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:01:24 AM

Computer Science - in a future where the job market might be controlled by robots, programmers will still have jobs
scottcook145

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

Go STEM or don't bother with college at all
adamfletcher456

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

I kinda thought that college didn't do me too much good and just put me in a lot of debt. As a business owner nowadays, just look into what you can do better and what the community needs.
mechtronic2001

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:07:39 AM

Honestly STEM fields are the way to go (science, technology engineering, mathemetics) anything else seems like a watse of time to me
bitphone.

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

Dude just follow your heart and do something you like
midnightlightning

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:12:56 AM

I dropped out of college towards the end of my degree after bitcoin got big. Luckily I had bags and now I mostly just chill.
riobet

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

Just study whatever strikes your interest brah - you can make money in nearly any field if you're smart
warped3go

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:21:34 AM

The value of a college degree is beyond just a piece of paper or the course you take. There are lots of girls too
jonn4y

Activity: 147
Merit: 119

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:24:13 AM

Honestly you'll figure it out. Nobody knows you like you and I'm sure you'll make the right choice for yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: