Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves- Tokenomica  (Read 1706 times)
headachy (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:31:25 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 11:53:58 PM by headachy

Waves will be only crypto which will launch legal framework for ICOs - Tokenomica in partnership with 4th biggest global financal firm Deloitte ($36.8 billion USD in revenues). It's even partnered with Gazprom bank, Moscow stock exchange,and the whole Kazakhstan for god's sake. Burger king made tokens on Waves platform.They have strong government support. It's releasing its BTC NG technology making 1000tx/s and a major DEX upgrade which will not be an upgrade but a whole new product with smart contracts based on lessons learned from Ethereum; and multi-signature transactions as well as anonymous transactions. This coin will have all the best things from the crypto world and will be better positioned for real-world applications than any other blockchain.

Waves are the most undervalued coin and will be a game changer in a year. My 6th sense never fails me.
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:39:43 PM

I bought waves for $6 and then I sold them around $7 2-3 months ago. I got it back once again for $2.5 each, and I'm holding it now. It should not be less than $10 before the end of this year. It has the potential with dex, as you say.
headachy (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:31:17 AM

At least 30$ with tokenomica and new dex.
Baehr123456789

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:41:50 AM

I bought waves for $6 and then I sold them around $7 2-3 months ago. I got it back once again for $2.5 each, and I'm holding it now. It should not be less than $10 before the end of this year. It has the potential with dex, as you say.
It is hard to reach $ 10 this year. When some governments are trying to manage like the Chinese government
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:54:57 AM

Very hard to see such high prices in 2017. I think we maybe see a price of 30$ in the next year. And youre right man, waves is one of the undervalued coins out there. Its sleeping giant that just waits to wake up for huge spike up. Cant wait for the new DEX, because I dont like the old interface.

I am holding since 1.5$ dollar for a few month now and I am not going to sell my bag before the next year. But lets see what happens next year, maybe i will never sell my waves bags Cheesy
ngm-

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:02:45 AM

Waves is according to me the best long term altcoin you can have, thanks for the information about the regulation, didnt know. Another strong point.

In term of price prediction unfortunately it is not only about Waves but about the global market.

The drop we just had was not structural at all, it should quickly recover and Waves will be able to growth again (unless another unexpected news).
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

Waves has huge potential with its recent partnerships, Deloitte is a major player around the world and the support and knowledge they can offer the waves team will be invaluable.

The price right now is a fairly fair price until the new DEX is released and upgraded, once that happens Waves will spike significantly as it will be an exchange that cannot be shut down by a government.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

And they will be coming out with a Waves debit card which is sort of what TenX, Monaco, Token are offering + I am sure a bunch of other partnerships.
The market cap of this coin should be where Neo is at the moment if not more?

Its just a matter of time.
You def want to have some Waves
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

Waves has huge potential with its recent partnerships, Deloitte is a major player around the world and the support and knowledge they can offer the waves team will be invaluable.

The price right now is a fairly fair price until the new DEX is released and upgraded, once that happens Waves will spike significantly as it will be an exchange that cannot be shut down by a government.
I'm holding to all the waves and waves-based token I can find at the moment. Need to have triple digits in that wallet
Kuingsudaqila

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:06:51 AM

At least 30$ with tokenomica and new dex.

what is tokenomica new platform waves coin
i think long term waves coin price can incraese to 0.01 bitcoin

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████