Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM]⚠️[ANN][ICO]REGA Risk Sharing Platform: Reinventing Insurance ⚠️[SCAM]⚠️  (Read 19951 times)
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

ICO is over? how the acquisition of ICO, I see for a long time no update information about this project, I also see in the old bounty thread no updates.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

the project is not clear how it ends. when everyone starts asking questions with the continuation of this project, dev and team can not answer. they can only be silent. hopefully we can quickly find the information and answers.

BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

what happened to this project, saw the team's performance very well but there is no clear information about ICO. hopefully the team immediately provide updates and answer issues that have spread

qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

the last information was if it reached the soft cap until December 2017 the distribution will be given. but it is the opposite. this project cannot be said as successful project since there is no any information whether the soft cap is reached.
Lexs163

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

The development team is waiting for spreadsheets for payments, but I do not see that they were filled, @Sylon when you do this?
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

The development team is waiting for spreadsheets for payments, but I do not see that they were filled, @Sylon when you do this?

Sylon will not be able to tell anything about payments. You can ask a question in the Telegram channel: https://t.me/RRSOfficialChat
tukagero

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:04:55 AM

I ask sylon about the project and he gave me this answer

"There will be no distribution. REGA project manager named "Sergei" is a scammer. Don't trust him.

Most of initial members that contacted me a few months ago to work on this project left the project, because the project idea is amazing but is runned by a SCAMMER."

We are waiting for nothing.

Lexs163

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

"There will be no distribution. REGA project manager named "Sergei" is a scammer. Don't trust him.

Most of initial members that contacted me a few months ago to work on this project left the project, because the project idea is amazing but is runned by a SCAMMER."

If this is true, then why Sylon himself will not say this, because not only we are wondering what happened to the project.  Undecided
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

strange and at first glance the project was very good, but that's all), there are more and more scammers in the bounty companies, too, you need to do something and punish such people (((
lesha1290

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

Hi, tukagero
I’m Rega team member.
I can assure you that we will fulfill our obligations to the Bounty participants next week.
More info you can find here
https://medium.com/@REGA/bounty-distribution-information-9eb11bf55a3f
And also RST will be at exchange in 10 days.
lesha1290

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Dear bounty participants,

We are ready to launch payment process on the bounty campaign!

Please, fill the form on https://bounty.rega.life/ and then pass the simple KYC procedure.

That will help us to find you in the lists, estimate each contribution and compare the data. We will check the correct ether wallets address as well.

After collecting the data and making the simple KYC procedure we will make distribution.

Why the KYC?
We are the legitimate project that is supported by VC and has an opened account in the bank. Token holders pass the KYC, for the bounty participants the procedure will be even easier.

We have made a special telegram thread for bounty talk: https://t.me/joinchat/ADtW-hMN9NMBcrzr5_gt4g 
Join and ask questions!

Thanks for your contribution in our promotion!
REGA.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

REGA Secures Key Investment From Bitfury to Expand Insurance Products on Blockchain

Top Blockchain Firm Supports REGA’s Insurance and Risk-Sharing Projects

REGA, the first “crowdsurance” platform on the blockchain, has secured an investment from the Bitfury Group to continue growing its affordable, secure and decentralized alternative to insurance.

“Crowdsurance,” the concept that people unite in communities to provide a guarantee of compensation for unexpected loss, is using the open-sourced and transparent qualities of blockchain to reimagine traditional insurance mechanisms. With support from a reputable blockchain service provider such as Bitfury, REGA will continue expanding its insurance offerings. REGA’s RST tokens are now available for purchase on the BTC Alpha Exchange.

In a similar mission, REGA and Bitfury are creating financial opportunity and security, advancing technology to promote innovation, and spreading opportunities globally through different sectors by promoting peer-to-peer support.

https://medium.com/@REGA/rega-secures-key-investment-from-bitfury-to-expand-insurance-products-on-blockchain-8f7ba2c64f43
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

Something is all enigmatic. Sylon himself did not give any announcements. Now there is information that it is necessary to pass KYC. I can not understand anything

AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

Dear bounty participants,

We are ready to launch payment process on the bounty campaign!

Please, fill the form on https://bounty.rega.life/ and then pass the simple KYC procedure.

That will help us to find you in the lists, estimate each contribution and compare the data. We will check the correct ether wallets address as well.

After collecting the data and making the simple KYC procedure we will make distribution.

Why the KYC?
We are the legitimate project that is supported by VC and has an opened account in the bank. Token holders pass the KYC, for the bounty participants the procedure will be even easier.

We have made a special telegram thread for bounty talk: https://t.me/joinchat/ADtW-hMN9NMBcrzr5_gt4g 
Join and ask questions!

Thanks for your contribution in our promotion!
REGA.

Wow, good news. Glad to hear it. I hope token distribution will not take much time.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

Bitfury Group Invests in “Crowdsurance” Platform REGA
https://themerkle.com/bitfury-group-invests-in-crowdsurance-platform-rega/

While most people know BitFury as a company involved in mining Bitcoin, it is also an active investor in blockchain technology. The company recently made a key investment in REGA, a firm specializing in insurance products on the blockchain. It’s a rather surprising turn of events, even though BitFury sees merit in the “crowdsurance” business model.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

Bitfury Group Invests in “Crowdsurance” Platform REGA
https://themerkle.com/bitfury-group-invests-in-crowdsurance-platform-rega/

While most people know BitFury as a company involved in mining Bitcoin, it is also an active investor in blockchain technology. The company recently made a key investment in REGA, a firm specializing in insurance products on the blockchain. It’s a rather surprising turn of events, even though BitFury sees merit in the “crowdsurance” business model.

Did you notice that the title of the post was changed to SCAM? Would you like to know why this project became a scam? I did not get to invest, but I was curious now to know why the ANN title was changed to SCAM.
lesha1290

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

Hello!
I’m REGA team member!
INFROMATION FOR EVERYONE!
REGA lost control of this forum thread in case of conflict with Sylon!
Soon we will announce our new thread!

Aleksei Andryunin, Rega Risk Sharing LTD
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

thanks to that information and ill be looking forward for new thread,thanks  and do hope that  will update more details about it
TheReverend

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

is it true ico is a scam, please explain sir i miss the news especially for this project.
thank u
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

The team REGA is alive? waiting for news, where you can see the update of the project, will the bounty pay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: