Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ Selling Bitcointalk Accounts! ✅  (Read 1453 times)
Hienrich (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:24:37 AM

Hi, all. I am back. I am selling a few accounts; 1 legendary, 3 heroes and 2 seniors. Emails can be provided for all.

Prices:

Legendary: 0.065 BTC

Heroes: 0.035 BTC for each

Seniors: 0.02 BTC for each

Auction ends 48 hours after last bid. Bid increments are 0.005BTC.

BIN Prices are as follows:

Legendary: 0.1 BTC

Heroes: 0.07 BTC for each

Seniors: 0.035 BTC for each

Happy Bidding!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Market

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:45:52 AM

Can you provide an escrow service? NEVER BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT ESCROW.
BCT Account Seller

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

Nice copying my title. Any information about the accounts? Posts? Activity? Trust?
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:06:50 AM

Nice copying my title. Any information about the accounts? Posts? Activity? Trust?
None of them have any trust or potential activity. They do not have negative reputation either.

Legendary Activity: 1007
Hero 1 Activity: 555
Hero 2 Activity: 692
Hero 3 Activity: 496
Senior 1 Activity: 272
Senior 2 Activity: 365

And I didn't realise that I had copied your title sorry.

Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:11:41 AM

Can you provide an escrow service? NEVER BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT ESCROW.
Escrow can be provided if it is not a bot like Bitify and if the buyer pays fully for it. I have had unfavourable experience with bot escrows in the past. If you do not wish to employ escrow, customer pays first.

I have past experience in this field: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129233.0

The buyer that I sold this account to did not use escrow. Transaction went successfully and smoothly. Of course, my word will do you no good, but I will just put it out there.
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:16:02 AM

None of them have any trust or potential activity. They do not have *negative reputation either.

Legendary Activity: 1007
Hero 1 Activity: 555
Hero 2 Activity: 692
Hero 3 Activity: 496
Senior 1 Activity: 272
Senior 2 Activity: 365

And I didn't realise that I had copied your title sorry.

* negative trust
Bitcoin_Market

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

Why not bot escrow? No other person on this forum will escrow accounts as they will get banned. It looks like a scam already that you are unwilling to use an escrow service such as Bitify.

1 account is not called 'experience'. Post details of the account.
I'd advise anyone who bids to use a proper escrow and log into the account before sending any money.
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:16:55 AM

Why not bot escrow? No other person on this forum will escrow accounts as they will get banned. It looks like a scam already that you are unwilling to use an escrow service such as Bitify.

1 account is not called 'experience'. Post details of the account.
I'd advise anyone who bids to use a proper escrow and log into the account before sending any money.
I am advising everyone to use a proper escrow as well. I cannot post details of the account as it had a large amount of trust. If I reveal account details, the account will be negged. If this happens and the owner of the account finds out, no one will buy accounts from me any more. I wouldn't reveal any account details until money has been paid. If someone has a problem with that I would suggest that they do not buy from me.

I do not understand why you are baselessly accusing me of being a scam. That is false and I would suggest you attain more concrete evidence before accusing ANYONE of being a scam. As I clearly stated I am open to use escrow, just not "bot" escrow. Previously, when I used Bitfy, the deal was struck and I had given the product being sold. Yet the buyer did not press the "release funds" button and I lost 0.095 BTC. I contacted Bitify, but so far they have done nothing to solve the issue. This is why I don't trust bot escrows.
Bitcoin_Market

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:56:05 AM

When did this happen? bitify responds to you within 48 hours. I have had transactions stuck like that and they have been resolved within a few hours after their first contact.

I am sure if you have not been paid you can tell us the account name of the user who 'scammed' you. Who would you recommend as a human escrow?
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:15:36 AM

When did this happen? bitify responds to you within 48 hours. I have had transactions stuck like that and they have been resolved within a few hours after their first contact.

I am sure if you have not been paid you can tell us the account name of the user who 'scammed' you. Who would you recommend as a human escrow?
Bitify did not respond to me. I am not sure why not. The transaction occurred on Bitify itself. There was no contact with Bitcointalk. So the name of the account is irrelevant. I would recommend any human escrow that I approve of. Perhaps, use sebastianJu.
Bitcoin_Market

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:25:47 AM

Send a link to the Bitify support ticket. It is a public link and can be viewed by anyone. I will have a look for you!
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

Send a link to the Bitify support ticket. It is a public link and can be viewed by anyone. I will have a look for you!
Thank you for your help, but I do not have the link. I gave up on Bitify a long time ago. I sold my Bitify account. It had quite a bit of positive feedback. I sold it for 0.05 Bitcoin more than I was scammed.

But because of your consistent persistence I will repeat again. I will accept human escrows as long as they have positive trust.
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:46:00 AM

Just an update:

A bid of 0.09 BTC has been made for the legendary account. Account will be sold after 48 hours.

1 hero member account has been sold. A starting bid of 0.035 BTC has been placed for another hero member. Account will be sold after 48hours. The final hero member account is still available with no bids on it.

Senior members are both available with no bids on either of them.
Bitcoin_Market

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:59:49 AM

Thank you for your help, but I do not have the link. I gave up on Bitify a long time ago. I sold my Bitify account. It had quite a bit of positive feedback. I sold it for 0.05 Bitcoin more than I was scammed.

But because of your consistent persistence I will repeat again. I will accept human escrows as long as they have positive trust.

That's a lie, no one buys Bitify accounts. Especially for 0.145 Who would be dumb enough to bid for a scammer like you? Send the account username of your Bitify account and we can check the sales made.

Why would you not have the link?
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:22:01 AM

That's a lie, no one buys Bitify accounts. Especially for 0.145 Who would be dumb enough to bid for a scammer like you? Send the account username of your Bitify account and we can check the sales made.

Why would you not have the link?
I told you that I gave up hope on Bitify. I didn't save any link, even to the support card. Even if I did, it would be worthless since I already sold my account. I cannot disclose the account's username as I am wary of people like you. If anyone knew that that the specific account is bought, the reputation of the account will be ruined. I do not scam my customers like that. And please stop baselessly accusing me as a scammer. I would appreciate if you stopped spamming on this thread too.
spesel

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

What about signed messages and staked addresses of the selling accounts?
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:53:48 PM

What about signed messages and staked addresses of the selling accounts?
Signed messages cannot be provided. All accounts except the 2 seniors have staked addresses. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:58:42 PM

Just another update:

The bid of 0.09 BTC made for the legendary account has been removed. Highest bid for it is currently 0.07. Account will be sold in 36 hours.

2 hero member account has been sold. A starting bid of 0.035 BTC has been placed for the final hero member. Account will be sold after 24hours.

Senior members are both available with no bids on either of them.
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:03:26 PM

That's a lie, no one buys Bitify accounts. Especially for 0.145 Who would be dumb enough to bid for a scammer like you?
You also have to take into account the price of Bitcoin at the time I sold the Bitify account. It was much lower than the astronomical prices that we have right now.
Bitcoin_Market

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:51:16 AM

Fine, send me a PM from one of the legendary Accounts you have. If it's good, I'll buy it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: