Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning crypto into fiat or is that even nessesary anymore!  (Read 7127 times)
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

For now, it is necessary that turning crypto into fiat or vice versa. Fiat turning into crypto needs for like investing into project development through ICOs while cryptos t7rn8ng into fiat needs for mode of payments in goods and services.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

I am a supporter of the opinion that Fiat should not disappear (at least the next 20-30 years), we are young to us ,it is easy to adapt, but naked mothers, grandmothers...Imagine your mother comes to the market and she told you 0.01 bitcoin.This is bullshit..
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

I am a supporter of the opinion that Fiat should not disappear (at least the next 20-30 years), we are young to us ,it is easy to adapt, but naked mothers, grandmothers...Imagine your mother comes to the market and she told you 0.01 bitcoin.This is bullshit..

fiat doesn't have disappeared but the crypto can have the possibility to be accepted in all country and works together with fiat so we can have two type currency. besides that, I think for turning crypto into fiat still necessary for us especially if we still use fiat to buy something and we really need to convert our crypto coin into fiat. but if in the future, there is any store that can accept crypto as their payment then maybe we don't have to use fiat.
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Yeah we'll still need to transact back to fiat, that's for sure. Not everything that requires money in life can be paid with bitcoin. Have you tried asking your landlord if he accepts bitcoin? Or your electrical provider?

From what I have seen so far, the cheapest ways are the ones that are closer to regulation (and therefore closer to reporting taxes if that is a problem for you). Bitstamp charges next to nothing for bank transfers within the EU and 0.09% for other transfers. But this transfer would be noticed by your bank, and you'd definitely have to pay taxes on it.

The ones that are more under the table are of course more expensive. There are a few bitcoin branches around that have been charging rates as high as 10%! Localbitcoins can get you closer to 5% on cash transactions, but you have to find a reliable person.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

How much I heard that the Master card agrees to the use of their cards in the field of cryptocurrency. I saw the news about this on July 17, 2018. So I think, in a short time with the withdrawal of the amount of cryptocoins to Fiat money, no problems.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

It is necessary in order to cashout or withdraw your money from the cryptocurrency you will need to convert it into fiat currency and as of today there are just few stores and people that are accepting bitcoins or any types of cryptocurrency in their stores.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

It is still necessary since we most merchants do not at the moment accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment.That will change in the future anyway.
In the next 10 years I think it is possible that cryptocurrency will completely replace the currency fiat in some developed countries such as Japan, China, Russia ... that are pioneers applying blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in the living. I believe that replacing the currency fiat in the future is predictable.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

People who make use of bitcoin for regular day to day needs used to convert to fiat. No matter with the price variations. Somehow the amount is getting used by an user, whereas some users to spend on unnecessary needs. Those people can think of the growth and keeping as it is will gain a good profit as the price grows with some time interval.

Yes you are right, since crypto or Bitcoin did not yet penetrate some local department store, pharmacies, hospitals and transportation people still.need to exchange crypto into fiat to pah, lets hope someday we don't need to exchange crypto to fiat
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

It is still necessary since we most merchants do not at the moment accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment.That will change in the future anyway.
In the next 10 years I think it is possible that cryptocurrency will completely replace the currency fiat in some developed countries such as Japan, China, Russia ... that are pioneers applying blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in the living. I believe that replacing the currency fiat in the future is predictable.
I don't find anything that stronger to replace fiat with cryptocurrency. As days pass the importance of cryptocurrency is getting spread around with more and more people beginning to use it. Same causes the accessibility of bitcoin similar to traditional fiat on services and marketplace. This won't lead to replacement.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Although it is the future of crypto currencies that a time will come when crypto currencies will completely replace fiat currency, but I think that still it is not possible so early, it will take a lot of time may be decades when people will completely stop using fiat currency and will start using bitcoin for everything.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

I have thought about the same problem, but when I saw some financial products regulated by the state, I think that the cryptocurrency can not be legalized, because the return rate of our investors will become very low, you can observe the stock!
In normal days, when there is no such need of paper money, it is better not to convert your crypto coins into paper money and that you should keep on holding your coins so that you can have more profit. At time when you feel like you need paper money, only then go for selling your coins but you have to be sure that you are only selling at time when the market is high.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

I know this subject has been looked at before but with the speed at which the cryptospace changes I felt the subject deserved a fresh look, and why not obtain that fresh look from the experts that are currently at the forefront of using crypto, namely all of you here on Bitcoin Talk forum.

I know there will be a time when it will not be necessary to change from fiat to crypto and vise versa. Hell that time may already be here. If the time has come where that exchanging of one to another is no longer necessary then i definitely need an update because that would save a lot of time and money. So if you would please share your insights and knowledge with the rest of us on what the most efficient way you have found for

Shocked 1. avoiding the whole exchanging from crypto to fiat to take care of financial responsibilities out side the Crypto-space

Huh 2. what is the most efficient and cost effective way you have found for the exchanging of crypto to fiat?

Please remember that ideas are awesome and helpful to further a subject so please do share yours, but with that being said please remember that lots of people that read this may be new to crypto so please do include details and specifics such as names of places, cost and special steps that maybe needed to accomplish your way of doing something. I want to thank you all in advance for your participation and for all that you give on a daily basis to help improve and add to the Crypto-space.

Seems like your country dumped their currency to start making use of cryptocurrencies, lol. Dude, this is the dumbest question I’ve ever seen today😒 how can you be asking whether it’s necessary for you to exchange your Bitcoin to fiat, if you don’t change it to fiat tell me how you’re going to make use of Bitcoin in solving some of your daily needs? You can change some of your Bitcoin if you don’t want to change all, and then leave the rest in your wallet for it grow.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

Why turn bitcoin into fiat.  He was not created for this, to eventually return to the same thing that exists.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

At some point, there's the need for some stability. And fiat offers that, as opposed to the volatility of cryptos.
You can lock your profits up from time to time, as nothing is certain in this sphere.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:39:40 AM

Me I have exchanges my crypto into fiat for the reason that I need some money for my family's daily need and I will used some of it for buying some altcoins for my trading I'm planning to do trading. I am just fixing my schedules so that if I have my whole time I will used it for the day trading. I'm also finding some exchanges that uses small amount of fee so it will not get big fee because I'm just starting with small amount so that if I lose I will not lose my money and I still have money for my daily needs and for my next trading. I know that it is also risky for the newbies to do the trading. That is why I am not risking all my money that I have I know that I will commit a mistake.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Turning crypto in fiat is always do when you are about to withdraw or cashout your money from the banks because almost all of them are still not accepting cryptocurrency so that's why you need to use wallets and not directly to banks. It is necessary because we cannot use the crypto in anything that we want to buy it will need a fiat.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

Me I have exchanges my crypto into fiat for the reason that I need some money for my family's daily need and I will used some of it for buying some altcoins for my trading I'm planning to do trading. I am just fixing my schedules so that if I have my whole time I will used it for the day trading. I'm also finding some exchanges that uses small amount of fee so it will not get big fee because I'm just starting with small amount so that if I lose I will not lose my money and I still have money for my daily needs and for my next trading. I know that it is also risky for the newbies to do the trading. That is why I am not risking all my money that I have I know that I will commit a mistake.
I am in very much favour of holding of the crypto currencies and that I don’t think so that converting your bitcoins into paper money will hardly bring anything good for you. It is better not to convert your bitcoins into paper money until and unless there is some desperate need of paper money and at that time, you need to be sure that the market value of bitcoin is significantly higher.
Caogou

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

Most cryptocurrencies do not require such a process because they do not have any practical value! I think only bitcoin needs to be legal, because it can make it develop better!
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

I know this subject has been looked at before but with the speed at which the cryptospace changes I felt the subject deserved a fresh look, and why not obtain that fresh look from the experts that are currently at the forefront of using crypto, namely all of you here on Bitcoin Talk forum.

I know there will be a time when it will not be necessary to change from fiat to crypto and vise versa. Hell that time may already be here. If the time has come where that exchanging of one to another is no longer necessary then i definitely need an update because that would save a lot of time and money. So if you would please share your insights and knowledge with the rest of us on what the most efficient way you have found for

Shocked 1. avoiding the whole exchanging from crypto to fiat to take care of financial responsibilities out side the Crypto-space

Huh 2. what is the most efficient and cost effective way you have found for the exchanging of crypto to fiat?

Please remember that ideas are awesome and helpful to further a subject so please do share yours, but with that being said please remember that lots of people that read this may be new to crypto so please do include details and specifics such as names of places, cost and special steps that maybe needed to accomplish your way of doing something. I want to thank you all in advance for your participation and for all that you give on a daily basis to help improve and add to the Crypto-space.

I believe that is necessary because you can’t do without fiat. Your country’s currency is very important cause you can’t do without it, you can’t buy anything if you don’t have fiat with you. You can’t just go into the market and be asking people to sell to you with Bitcoin lol, nobody is doing that, you can only find Bitcoin being accepted online (although I know that in very few countries that there are a little number of people that might do that.

But what I know is this– you must always change your cryptocurrencies to fiat before making use of them. If not, then ask yourself why you always get worried when the price of Bitcoin drops. Lol, that’s because you know that your main reason for using BTC is to make profit and withdraw to fiat.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

It is necessary when you want to pull out and lock your profits. The volatility in cryptocurrency makes it unsuitable as a 'store of funds'.
I pull out a percentage of my profits, and continue reading with the available capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: