Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge (XVG) - Best coin to invest while everything is down!  (Read 2624 times)
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:09:51 AM

Alright folks, so I'm sure you've heard of Verge (XVG) by now, and I'm here to tell you, you cannot find a better time to buy a shit load of it to HODL then now.

In about 8 and a half hours HITBTC will announce the winner coin. Right now VERGE is way ahead of the competition so it's pretty clear who will win. This will help boost XVG in the downtime and the rest of the world will see who the rising coin is during the down time. They will finally look into the coin and get it aswell in hopes of not missing out.

Also Verge released a video today of an update coming to completely hide your tracks from Sending and receiving payments. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0

This new update will come this month.

Do you really want to miss out tonight? Invest now, quit sitting in the sidelines living in fear. Gain the profits you have been looking for. XVG is dirt cheap and you're still there looking for more opinions? Alright, I will bump this thread for you all by the end of the month and have a look at what you missed out.
The time to invest is now.

iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:09:08 AM

That's implying that XVG also took a hit so it's a good time to invest but it didn't.  It's been largely unaffected by the panic.  There are better coins to invest in right now that actually dropped 20-30%. 
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:00:57 AM

That's implying that XVG also took a hit so it's a good time to invest but it didn't.  It's been largely unaffected by the panic.  There are better coins to invest in right now that actually dropped 20-30%. 

Yeah and I bet their all expensive as shit. And oh, they don't have a timeline for releases. Tell us a coin you think everyone should buy then. Anyways, people will see the value soar in a few hours.
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:04:02 AM

Actually you better invest on coins like Verge which resist crackdown than the big loosers because their price is halved in few days.. It means people don't believe those coins are actually good enough for the future but just bought them for speculation.

Verge is still dirt cheap  and will keep rising

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:01:36 AM

Check out from the time I posted this to where it's at now. There's no going back. Let's gooooo Smiley
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:19:38 AM

Better keep some and trade some while the price is rising.
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:46:16 AM

Alright folks, so I'm sure you've heard of Verge (XVG) by now, and I'm here to tell you, you cannot find a better time to buy a shit load of it to HODL then now.

In about 8 and a half hours HITBTC will announce the winner coin. Right now VERGE is way ahead of the competition so it's pretty clear who will win. This will help boost XVG in the downtime and the rest of the world will see who the rising coin is during the down time. They will finally look into the coin and get it aswell in hopes of not missing out.

Also Verge released a video today of an update coming to completely hide your tracks from Sending and receiving payments. Here's the video:

i've always had a good feeling for XVG and was very lucky with it in spring... i've just made it again a good 10% of my portfolio since last night, hoping it will do the trick again! thanks for the heads up on the video
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:07:44 AM

Yeah and I bet their all expensive as shit. And oh, they don't have a timeline for releases. Tell us a coin you think everyone should buy then. Anyways, people will see the value soar in a few hours.

Depends on what you call expensive.  Look at the 7 day chart, it's been all over the place.  It can fall just as easily as it spiked in the last few hours.  What reason are you giving for it to spike right now? 

Actually you better invest on coins like Verge which resist crackdown than the big loosers because their price is halved in few days.. It means people don't believe those coins are actually good enough for the future but just bought them for speculation.

Verge is still dirt cheap  and will keep rising

Not really the best comparison.  It's hard to say how much it was affected exactly because it hasn't been stable for the last week or so.  I'd asssume it wouldn't be affected as much anyways because it's 115 sat coin.  How much lower in price can it really go?
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

XVG might be a long investment but it is good to keep and Hold, Sell it after 2 year then it will give you good profit

Thanks
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:25:23 PM

XVG might be a long investment but it is good to keep and Hold, Sell it after 2 year then it will give you good profit

Thanks

Completely agree with you. It is a long term, I'm saying this since the rebrand (DOGED to XVG) when the price was really low. The dev behind Verge is great, I hope in a better marketing for the next years. XVG has a great potential, I'll be not surprised if we will see it in the top 10 of marketcap.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:37:21 PM

I never buy verge. This coin is just $0.00002 months ago and now I think it will decrease again but I can't trust this coin and the team behind of it Undecided
greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:43:08 PM

Thanks

Completely agree with you. It is a long term, I'm saying this since the rebrand (DOGED to XVG) when the price was really low. The dev behind Verge is great, I hope in a better marketing for the next years. XVG has a great potential, I'll be not surprised if we will see it in the top 10 of marketcap.

yea, wait a few months for another rebrand and we can fly to the moon on the hype rofl...

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
Seitzu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

Thanks

yea, wait a few months for another rebrand and we can fly to the moon on the hype rofl...

there will be no rebrand.

XVG will prevail.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:32:30 PM

Do you really want to miss out tonight? Invest now, quit sitting in the sidelines living in fear. Gain the profits you have been looking for. XVG is dirt cheap and you're still there looking for more opinions? Alright, I will bump this thread for you all by the end of the month and have a look at what you missed out.
The time to invest is now.

sorry i'm not interested to invest in verge, its trading volume is only $ 16.5 million and rank 63 in coinmarketcap. I also do not like the total supply that much, verge has a total suppy 16.555 billion tokens. I think this is one of the reasons coin prices become cheaper.
if you say verge is very good for investment, I agree, but to hold the old or in the future. I hope you are lucky.
d3nz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

Verge is good for a long term holding period. It's not the best altcoin since there is a similar features and focusing on the privacy. i would say they need to focus more on marketing and i think some of traders is using XVG to do their pump and dump scheme. And, that's may be the reason why XVG value is increasing and it goes down after couple of days.

You can know that based on the difference between the Volume $ on time from coinmarket cap.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

(...)
sorry i'm not interested to invest in verge, its trading volume is only $ 16.5 million and rank 63 in coinmarketcap. (...)

But exactly THIS is the point to invest immediately!
Of course: You can wait till the daily trading volume is 500M and the rank #5 at coinmarketcap and any other made x55 who invested now. Your decision.
Grin

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

Yes true, XVG has been in the green and breaking the ATH. Any target for XVG?
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:24:44 PM

Forecast came true, I've doubled my investment since this post in the morning. Get on the train. Why do you keep holding back everyone? MAKE THE MONEY AND HODL!
counterplay

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:07:52 PM

Now Verge has a marketcap of over $100m  Grin
It is amazing how this coin came all the way from a couple of hundred k$ in just half a year and still feels pretty cheap.
I think we can expect a lot from the coming months.
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:58:54 AM

Total supply doesn't matter

so at $1 per coin the market cap would be $16 billions. So what  ?  It can reach this $1 per coin in year and at that time probably there will be many coin over 10 billions market cap.

And even with this big supply it keep rising, so it's not a problem, actually it makes it easier for people to buy this coin, as many other coin you will get a fraction of a coin with FIAT  (it's just psychological)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: