Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mga bounty hunters, let's go: All rank are qualified!  (Read 301 times)
Trebz28 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

WAGMI

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:38:33 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 12:55:37 AM by Trebz28

Have you heard about AIGANG NETWORK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN? If not, let me share to you some great news about this awesome project. So here we go.

What is AIGANG (AIX) ?

Aigang is a Blockchain Protocol for Digital Insurance: Insure your phone, drone or any other IoT device! Or Simply Invest into P2P Insurance.

Know more about this project by visiting the website here: https://aigang.network/

Pre-launch Contribution is also open now. Contribute now and get 25% bonus only at: https://contribution.aigang.network

So lets continue, here's the good news about the Bounty Campaign. Did you know you can earn a good amount by downloading the Aigang Digital Insurance App and by inviting your friends! Every friend/user you reffer will give you $25 equivalent in AIX TOKEN! Sounds too good to be true, right? Believe it or not, it's true. Aigang Network will give you such incentives with your contribution by spreading news about their project.

So, here's the instructions on how to take part on bounty campaign.

STEPS:

1st download the app: Pm me for the link!

2nd open the app and register by setting up your password. After password has been set up. You will be redirected to your own dashboard, Ethereum address also generated upon registration!

3rd click the Bounty tab/panel and register to the campaign. You can sign-in using your fb or google account.

Then, after the sign-in process, you will be automatically register to the campaign, your referral link will appear at the bottom of the bounty panel.

Lastly, Copy and start to share your link with your friends and earn some cash!

Credits will be distributed after ICO!

You can participate also in other bounty campaign that Aigang Network offered! Follow this link to know more about the list of available campaign: https://bounty.aigang.network/

Any comments/questions?
Feel free to message me! I'm so much willing to help!

Trebz28 (OP)

WAGMI

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

Guys, this is pretty profitable bounty campaign. You should give this one a try.

IamMe13

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:05:22 PM

Guys, this is pretty profitable bounty campaign. You should give this one a try.

hi Im interested to this bounty campaign, am I allowed to join even if Im still newbie and currently have an ICO?
Addressed

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

Nag register na ako sa Aigang network pero kailangan kong mag refer ng marami para makakuha ng bounty, dapat hindi mo ipinost yung refferal link mo sir, bawal sa forum yan galing sa rules.
Trebz28 (OP)

WAGMI

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

hi Im interested to this bounty campaign, am I allowed to join even if Im still newbie and currently have an ICO?

Yup, newbie is accepted! Just follow the instructions, mate!

Trebz28 (OP)

WAGMI

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:18:57 PM

Nag register na ako sa Aigang network pero kailangan kong mag refer ng marami para makakuha ng bounty, dapat hindi mo ipinost yung refferal link mo sir, bawal sa forum yan galing sa rules.

Ganun ba? Edit ko tong post ko. Thanks for the heads up! So ayun na nga, opo kailangan mo mag reffer using yout referral link to earn. Madali lang naman yan.

DyllanGM

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:14:23 AM

Have you heard about AIGANG NETWORK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN? If not, let me share to you some great news about this awesome project. So here we go.

What is AIGANG (AIX) ?

Aigang is a Blockchain Protocol for Digital Insurance: Insure your phone, drone or any other IoT device! Or Simply Invest into P2P Insurance.

Know more about this project by visiting the website here: https://aigang.network/

Pre-launch Contribution is also open now. Contribute now and get 25% bonus only at: https://contribution.aigang.network

So lets continue, here's the good news about the Bounty Campaign. Did you know you can earn a good amount by downloading the Aigang Digital Insurance App and by inviting your friends! Every friend/user you reffer will give you $25 equivalent in AIX TOKEN! Sounds too good to be true, right? Believe it or not, it's true. Aigang Network will give you such incentives with your contribution by spreading news about their project.

So, here's the instructions on how to take part on bounty campaign.

STEPS:

1st download the app: Pm me for the link!

2nd open the app and register by setting up your password. After password has been set up. You will be redirected to your own dashboard, Ethereum address also generated upon registration!

3rd click the Bounty tab/panel and register to the campaign. You can sign-in using your fb or google account.

Then, after the sign-in process, you will be automatically register to the campaign, your referral link will appear at the bottom of the bounty panel.

Lastly, Copy and start to share your link with your friends and earn some cash!

Credits will be distributed after ICO!

You can participate also in other bounty campaign that Aigang Network offered! Follow this link to know more about the list of available campaign: https://bounty.aigang.network/

Any comments/questions?
Feel free to message me! I'm so much willing to help!

Pwede ba sumali kahit newbie? 
Trebz28 (OP)

WAGMI

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

Yup. Pwedeng pwede. The bounty campaign is open to all rank. Pm me for the link on how to download the app and join tha campaign. Thank you!

Shimeka30

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:59:17 AM

I doubt na ang campaign na ito ay magclick, dahil unang una kailangan mong mag refer ng magrefer ng link sa mga kaibigan mo kung gusto mo magprofit ng big rewards. Malamang langawin itong ico na ito. ang dami kung nabasa na mga ico na merong mga referral link pero sa huli hindi sya pumatok sa mga community dito. Most of the ico na nakita ko na nagsuccessful walang kasama na kagaya nito na may mga referrals. Basta wear mo lang signature at avatar nila okay na ganun. Kaya nga ako nag papalevel up ng rank eh para kumita narin ng bitcoin.
Trebz28 (OP)

WAGMI

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

I doubt na ang campaign na ito ay magclick, dahil unang una kailangan mong mag refer ng magrefer ng link sa mga kaibigan mo kung gusto mo magprofit ng big rewards. Malamang langawin itong ico na ito. ang dami kung nabasa na mga ico na merong mga referral link pero sa huli hindi sya pumatok sa mga community dito. Most of the ico na nakita ko na nagsuccessful walang kasama na kagaya nito na may mga referrals. Basta wear mo lang signature at avatar nila okay na ganun. Kaya nga ako nag papalevel up ng rank eh para kumita narin ng bitcoin.

Actually, hindi lang app bounty ang ino-offer ng Aigang, they also have a translation and blog bounty campaign, you can check it here: https://bounty.aigang.network

And yes, you have to reffer a friend for you to earn a good amount. Mahirap ba? Lahat naman ng bounty campaign, mahirap eh. Like sig campaign which is limited lang for higher rank and requires you to make 50 to 75 post a week with 50 to 100 characters on it. See? Mapa signature campaign man yan to translation to blog to social media, you have to exert some effort to gain.

At isa pa, Aigang has it own beta app which is the demo version na ginagamit nga for the app bounty campaign na sobrang profitable.

Lastly, hindi sapilitan ang pag sali sa bounty na to. It's your own choice. Basta ba wala ding sisihan sa huli. 😉😉

Trebz28 (OP)

WAGMI

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:55:03 AM

Sa mga gusto sumali, gusto ko lang i-share sainyo to, para mas lalo kayo ganahan to partake. 5 days palang ako sa campaign na to and here's my earnings, so far. 👌👌

Questions? Pm me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: