Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn bitcoin by being active  (Read 1154 times)
noelwenceslao03 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:59:03 AM

So I heard this story from a friend and couldn't believe it myself. Perhaps, you can enlighten me. Is it true that I would be able to earn an income just by simply posting and replying actively? Thanks in advance!

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:04:31 AM

So I heard this story from a friend and couldn't believe it myself. Perhaps, you can enlighten me. Is it true that I would be able to earn an income just by simply posting and replying actively? Thanks in advance!

YES!

Once you have been here long enough, and continue to make constructive posts, you may be allowed to join a program that pays you per post.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
1x12ty

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:50:40 AM

you can join a bounty signature program but you must a member above , full member , legend member ...
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

Your buddy is lying.Your buddy is a shit poster who is not appreciated on this forum.If you follow his advice's,you will end up as a shit poster like him.No one pays you for just "replying".Rather signature campaigns are to be taken seriously as you are promoting a company under your posts.You need to be literate enough to know about bitcoins,forum rules and general trending topics in order to make constructive contribution to the forum..
redectro

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

Sadly i don't think that is a thing, being paid for posts would be a good way to attract more use, but it would also attract abusers and trolls. Not a good way to run a forum.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

If you continued to post in Off-topic, Politics and Society board then there are no chance for you to earn any money just "simply posting and replying actively". Happy earning!
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:39:49 AM

Yes Of course you can , for the first you can join signature campain , In addition, you can also follow the other campaign such as social media campain, be a translator, bloger , you can choose to earning some token, Wink
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:14:43 PM

Yes! Most definitely!

You can make plenty of money through this forum by joining a signature campaign or completing services / jobs once you have gained experience through posting and reading. This may take a few weeks/ months, however it pays off very well  Smiley

Avoid spam/ un-constructive posts and you will be fine!
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:44:33 PM

Yes as long you make on-topic post and make it long but the thought is still there. We call it signature campaigns where we post and we get paid depending on our rank. It is not a hard thing to do and you just need some english skills and knowledge about what post you make or replying to.
cubevtc

Activity: 496

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

Your buddy is lying.Your buddy is a shit poster who is not appreciated on this forum.If you follow his advice's,you will end up as a shit poster like him.No one pays you for just "replying".Rather signature campaigns are to be taken seriously as you are promoting a company under your posts.You need to be literate enough to know about bitcoins,forum rules and general trending topics in order to make constructive contribution to the forum..
you can tell me what it is constructive contribution ?or constructive post ?everyone say this  but how look constructive post?

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

A nice part of this forum but don't gonna over excited. You will make pretty good money by posting on the subject. Active here, try to help others by sharing your knowledge and gather your knowledge power. This platform not only income but more than seeking knowledge.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:52:03 AM

Why don't you take it easy, the young lad ask for an explanation on what he heard from his friend rather than take it hook and sink, he decides to ask questions which is an attitude towards change then he does not need to be attacked for this rather be enlightened which a lot of people have said. I am sure quite s number of people came across the forum with the same mindset of his friend but over the years, that orientation changed and they then became active participants and contributors to the forum.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:57:16 AM

Yes, but now you can't and you need to rank up at least jr member to join a signature campaign. So just continue to post but please make it constructive and avoid making burst post. Read the forum guidelines for additional info.
bellamae

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:12:39 AM

Definitely Yes! But as a beginner, you cannot yet apply a signature campaign. Besides you should always be active in the forum, you are not just post or reply in local forum you must also post in English this is one of the requirements when applying for a signature campaign and it should have sense to say. The payment is still up depending on your rank.
jenny399

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:08:40 AM

yes you can , but for this you must have to be an old member with some good constructive post.
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:23:09 AM

unfortunately for posts on this forum do not pay, regardless of rank. And then all the newcomers here would write such. Just help others and remain active participants of the forum.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:09:40 PM

It is kind of incredible that signature campaigns exist.  However, you really should be
able to write english intelligibly and actually have something useful to say.  If you come
here with the sole purpose of making money from some magic internet job...just don't
do it.  Many non english speakers do just that, and the forum suffers for it.

Your english doesn't seem that bad, but do you want to contribute to the forum?  Do
you have any interest in bitcoin?  You have to ask yourself those questions. 

Also, the higher your rank, the more you get paid.  Don't buy an account, that's my
suggestion.
vetal1212

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

I understand that making an active bounty can companies and on the Forum because no one will pay you for your posts! Or I'm wrong? Anyone aware of please?
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

Even I don't have much knowledge about the signature campaign and other stuff, my main aim here is to learn about this new technology emerging in the present world. Without knowledge, it is not possible to promote any other stuff is a bad idea.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

All of us when we joined here in this forum we have no knowledge about it but we are pursuing to learn more and by posting daily in forum to added in our activities and rank up ourself we need to read more and learn about cryptocurrency.Being active in applying in some campaigns makes you earn you need to be work hard for it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: