Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: K1 NANO NOW AVAILABLE (Mod note: 'NOW' means 'PREORDER with claims of 12 weeks')  (Read 2855 times)
philr13 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:11:42 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 06:52:46 PM by gmaxwell

Hi all, having had talks with "evilscoop" we are proud to announce that we will be working in partnership with him in the assembly phase.

We are now able to confirm that any chips that are ordered through ourselves will be assembled by "evilscoop" we are in the last stages of development of our own branding to house the fully assembled "k16" & the "k1"

We will be adding the "k1" to our website with a lead time of around 12 Weeks as of todays date.

The reason behind this is that we are not able to assemble any boards until the delivery of chips Mid July 13

I would urge you to visit us on www.asicgigahash.com for more developments of products sign up to our mailing list & make a pre order of our K1

For anybody who has any doubts please feel free to contact us via any communication method on the website or on here.

Please also feel free to contact "evilscoop" or "sebastianju"

They know we are legitimate people in what we aim to do.

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:43:45 PM

Legitimacy aside, this is the 3rd thread you've created in Custom Hardware in 2 days. Your site clearly says technical spec "coming soon", no price & no product yet of course.  I know you want to promote your site & all but perhaps you could limit yourselves to max one thread per day?  Even company with ready to ship products such as Asicminer don't post this much...

afro25

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:57:45 PM

I'm about 45 mins away from you - When you have a finished and working product, can I come and take a look before I buy?
Preferably I'd like to pay with paypal.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:19:52 PM

i know evilscoop, he's a really nice dude, and i can vouch for him ... but please dont drag him into these kinda stuff like "K1 NANO NOW AVAILABLE" ... where is this product ? oh wait ... u dont have it ... Angry
philr13 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:43:38 PM

Look if people wish to make negative comments then please do refrain from commenting.

Maybe consider doing something constructive for the bitcoin community & your own gain.

You can speak with evilscoop he will verify that we are going to be buying completed units from him direct.

We will not be supplying a BFL service but infact we have invested a lot of time & money into this business plan & people like yourself just want to shoot us down before we have had a chance to even prove ourselves.

Sorry if you are taking this personally but it must be said, people are too eager to give negative comments i even noticed it with you on the kncminer page also.

But if you read the product description correctly it clearly states that the product will be ready for shipment Mid July.

Any positive comments / constructive comments are appreciated but please you will see in time that are efforts & input into the Bitcoin community are fully legitimate.

I hope we do receive an apology in the future.

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:49:29 PM

Look if people wish to make negative comments then please do refrain from commenting.
But if you read the product description correctly it clearly states that the product will be ready for shipment Mid July.

Shipment in Mid-July != Now available. Now available for pre-order is something completely different... Much like Butterfly Labs has been doing for the last 11 months.

Your subject line is dishonest; much like many other suspected scams attempted in this sub.
evilscoop

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:50:06 PM

I confirm I will be doing k1 boards too

Prices etc are not on my thread yet
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:19:45 PM

The screaming in the title of this thread hurts my eyes!

Frankly the shouting screams scam, which we know isn't the case.  Is that the message you are trying to go for?

Can you please tone it down a little... as we all know that no bulk Asics have been received yet.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:28:37 PM

Shipment in Mid-July != Now available. Now available for pre-order is something completely different... Much like Butterfly Labs has been doing for the last 11 months.

Your subject line is dishonest; much like many other suspected scams attempted in this sub.

Straight up!  I'll not be sending any money to these folks for anything ever on the basis of this single subject line.  Even the all-caps themselves are sufficient in the absence of the blatantly misleading text.  Sadly such techniques probably are relatively effective given the composition of the Bitcoin ecosystem today.  What can ya do?

In the case of USB ASIC devices, it seems very likely to me that there will be a myriad of options in the not to distant future anyway.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:34:31 PM

In the SHOUTING title it states clearly "NOW AVAILABLE". It is not. The SHOUTING title is absolutely misleading.

Mods, move this thread.

1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.

Nothing is "now available", and the SHOUTING title deserves to have this thread dumped to either Scam or Off-topic.

Buy & Hold
therustytrombone

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:49:55 PM

I completely disagree with that.  If you have been following the bitcoin ASIC saga, you should know that you've positioned yourself to be lambasted instead of heralded.  Calling a product "now available" when it's not even close to available is bullshit. 

You can take that "if you don't have anything nice to say" and shove it up your ass.  Kiss
evilscoop

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:05:18 PM

In defence of the op, I feel they were trying to convey that the 1 chip k1 would be available, nothing more, and I'm not aware of any pre-payment.

I'm happy to assemble boards for anyone that brings me the chips, and I know they have a huge order in at Avalon.

While the topic maybe miss leading, I feel there is a miss understanding here to the op's meaning..

And while I am named for assembly for this company, I am not part of this company.
philr13 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:06:45 PM

OK i missed 2 words of the end "it has been edited to pre-order"
Socket54

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:18:18 PM

And while I am named for assembly for this company, I am not part of this company.

We all know what this means, you can not 100% fully back your business partner. Understood

Laugh Smile and Love
philr13 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:31:19 PM

In defence of the op, I feel they were trying to convey that the 1 chip k1 would be available, nothing more, and I'm not aware of any pre-payment.

I'm happy to assemble boards for anyone that brings me the chips, and I know they have a huge order in at Avalon.

While the topic maybe miss leading, I feel there is a miss understanding here to the op's meaning..

Thank you for your support, i am starting to pull my hair out with the people who are too eager although i did make a mistake and miss 2 words of the end of the topic "pre order"

Those 2 words would have solved all of this.

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
evilscoop

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:06:09 PM

We all know what this means, you can not 100% fully back your business partner. Understood

Customer plz
SoggyLettuce

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:31:16 PM

Ahaha wow. Went on the website and the preorder price is 1.4 btc for a k1 and 2.2 btc in July. Honestly that is a joke. Only 282 mh and probably 30 dollars in parts without the Avalon chip and you want to mark that up to 1.4 btc? You are out of your mind. Their are people offering assembly for a k1 if you provide the chip for only .3 btc.... if you are serious about a k1 go check out the other buy threads. At this price you would be better buying the asicminer usb miner (which they are using for a stock photo of the k1 on their website) even though it will never return your investment. What a joke this post is.
newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:47:03 PM

the price did seem expensive
evilscoop

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:43:41 PM

Old dead thread