Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Be Panic Of ICO Ban?  (Read 5105 times)
ticterine

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

I can't think of any successful investor who panics when bad news hits. Investment is a marathon, not a sprint.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

why should you panic.
when the price is cheap, we can buy it for long term investment.
this has always been a tilt for all alcoin.
ico ban problem.
I think there will always be a policy for it. i am sure chinese will give permission to ico with a landing.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:50:38 PM

PANIC?

NEVER. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

This is just more FUD to shake out the weak hands and keep ppl away.
Hermanny

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

No, we should not panic, ever! And besides, most of the ICOs are pure scams, so it is good that they get some bad publicity!
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Should we panic? I don't think so. It might happened yes but at least we make our back up plans. They cannot ban all the ICOs because others think it will be a great help in the future market.

Technos

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

You should never panic, stay calm Smiley
Talking about ICO, what would stop you from buying tokens? Only banning the internet I guess
If he has ICO tokens on Chinese exchanges, maybe he should panic. I mean, sell or move the coins out of there ASAP.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

We shouldn't. Why? Cuse Chinese people already pulled their money from cryptocurrency ICOs. It is even too late to panic rght now. lol. Also panicking is always bad.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?

I think this is a common problem in the crypto world.
I do not agree with you.
the problem for me is, must invest now or wait for the right momentum.
octopus

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:40:27 AM

Here is an interesting article looking into the ramifications of the ICO ban in China.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/china-ban-on-icos-not-all-doom-and-gloom-74daf814209c
the lesson is anything china bans - invest in it

blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?

I think this is a common problem in the crypto world.
I do not agree with you.
the problem for me is, must invest now or wait for the right momentum.
Yeah, it is a common problem in crypto trading. That's a pity of me that I am panic. and sell the coin at low price.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:58:36 AM

China has banned ICO which has become a reason for a lot of people to be in panic. There was a huge drop in price in almost all cryptos.
But every situation can become an opportunity if we have a right state of mind. The price drops were a great opportunity for people to buy the coins in dips. Bitcoin has been skyrocketing over the past few weeks with a huge growth in price and i think it was necessary for it to have a price drop.
Those who bought the coins in dips will be overjoyed now as we can see the market is recovering and the prices are increasing. Most of the coins will recover its price within a day or two.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

I would only panic about investing in scam icos.

Other there are 2 scenarios for me:

1. Atm we have 4 countries regulating icos that is by far not "ALL" world. Other countries will slowly follow and icos will be regulated everywhere. The regulations will force issuers of icos to register a company, be transparent, pay taxes and give guaranties to investors and be fully legal responsible.

2. Not all countries will follow, anonymous coins will rise and icos will be held in countries with no regulations. Everything will work as before...

Same thoughts. There's no need to panic as there are still other countries who can hold ICO's and everything will be back to normal soon. I am sure the developers of these coins will find a way to brings things back as the way before.
Really. The Chinese government will only force the organizations to work in the part of holding the ICO openly and transparently, which will exclude the possibility of fraud. Therefore, do not panic. In any case, the existing crypto currency will not affect the market. On the contrary, since the released funds will be invested, this will strengthen such coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
HotCryptoNews

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

Haha ! this is funny , just a few threads up i saw a quote stating -

"anything china bans - INVEST IN IT "  Grin Cheesy
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:24:09 AM

Don't think so, unless there is a breach in the Crypto system or global ban on it. ICO ban is a good thing for China in long term as lack of regulation has created too many suspicious projects.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:33:43 AM

I don't think we should panic because a few countries have banned ICOs, there are a lot of people outside of these countries.

I think we should panic at the rate of the ICOs that are appearing.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:29:50 AM

Is not panic time. Don't worry about Market Down.

It will come back any time. it already being.

ICO ban for china, Russia, Korea Not For World. I don't think whole world follow this.

I don't think it will be permanent Banned for this country.

This step takes for Scammer right now, so many investor loss their money by invest scam ICO. So we should to extra care when we invest ICO project.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

Panicking is inevitable! But getting the facts right will help to stabilize the currencies later. We should really get to understand genuine reasons for the ICO ban which is partly to put a check and balance in the Scam ICOs. Currencies have never been stable over periods of time but with real economic and other parameters, one can say categorically that the current decline in bitcoin price is only temporary!
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:37:26 AM

Totally. That is the reason I'm here as well. I simply feel like this won't influence things in the long haul. From what I comprehend about the ICO boycott, it's that they are attempting to briefly stop ICOs to control away the scam coins. On the off chance that it works, I figure it will be better for the crypto environment, regardless of the possibility that it sucks meanwhile. I think the Chinese government it one of the more forward looking elements in this space.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:41:44 AM

Panic is for the weak and newbies if you've been in crypto world for long time then you will not panic because this situation already happened many times. Few days all I can see is blood bath but look at now its already bouncing back so glad I did not panic.
coolzzz

Activity: 77

Coins

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:12:47 AM

Regulations are a good thing. Both company's who start an ICO and the investors are mostly out onto one thing and that is money. Regulations make sure that not 100 new ICO's will pop-up every day and then skip it with  your money.

As always you have to see what an ICO does and who is behind it, to check if it is not a scam. Nothing changed there. Hopefully less scam coins popup.
For me i guess investing in an ICO is the same as investing in a company that will deliver something of worth, so that didnt change as well.

Only some company's can't invest and might put in money after the ICO has ended and the coin hits the market. That did change, but i'd see it as a good thing for me. (buy low and have them raise the worth later on)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: