Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Be Panic Of ICO Ban?  (Read 5113 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?
i think nothing to worried our panic about the banned of ICO, if i'm not wrong according to news china government allow again the ICO but needs to rgulate of china government the is to protect the interest of the investor about the scammers, and to protect also to use the illigal activities of the bad elements, korea and russisa for my prediction same action from china about the ICO.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

I head about that and I'm so worried about the future of altcoin and bitcoin I hope that the ban will during for a few time

I think you should not worried too much because as I can see now , bitcoin value keep stable on $ 4200 which means Chines ICO's ban doesn't much affect on bitcoin significantly
So just keep hold your bitcoin as long as possible or you will regret

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

I head about that and I'm so worried about the future of altcoin and bitcoin I hope that the ban will during for a few time

I don't know why some people worry about this. Even if ICO's are banned, I don't think there is concern about cryptocurrencies. Cryptocuurencies have been accepted by lots of people as a decentralized method of payment with lots of benefits and its success is not related to ICO's.
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

I honestly don't see a reason to panic about the ban. Chinese government's decision will not cause any damage in long term. Markets gonna be fine in no time because this industry is now very powerful in terms of economy and it will take more than one country to stop it.

Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

Read this

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/09/09/bitcoin-ban-china-changing-proof-work

in some way I agree with author, Chinese gov play also with our money, but is not just that. Chinese people are so panic nation, soon one politician say something on news they react so panic. I mean what is wrong if politician and gov employee talk about something that must do in future, this does not mean that law be implemented next day after they talk about this.

I don't know how is in China, but here in Europe politician talk a lot of many laws, but until is implemented in parliament and process it take months.

blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:21:26 PM

The industry is powerful and the community is world wide. There are some parties that are threatened with the growth of cryptocurrency with it;s projects like ICOs. They are bankers and capitalists. The Chinese government I think get forced from bankers and capitalists who feel jealous how start ups can easily raise fund without going to banks. Banks will collapse if all businessman and enterpreneurs raise fund via ICOs. NO one will lend money from banks. That's suck banking industries.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:44:18 AM

Read this

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/09/09/bitcoin-ban-china-changing-proof-work

in some way I agree with author, Chinese gov play also with our money, but is not just that. Chinese people are so panic nation, soon one politician say something on news they react so panic. I mean what is wrong if politician and gov employee talk about something that must do in future, this does not mean that law be implemented next day after they talk about this.

I don't know how is in China, but here in Europe politician talk a lot of many laws, but until is implemented in parliament and process it take months.

many of people especially Chinese people getting panic when the news is release and makes bitcoin price and altcoin price is down in some market. they don't want to lose their money while their money is in crypto currency but if we can be wise for what politicians and governments said, then I think we don't have to be panic too like other people. we only need to waiting for the next news and we can hope that there is a good news for us.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:51:32 AM

to respond to the current state of ICO. ICO should be made as good as possible and minimize the harmful ICO for Investors. If there is no follow-up of the negative effects of ICO. Possible Investors will be difficult to invest in ICO. A good ICO is an ICO that provides substantial benefits to the Investor and the Results of the Project is satisfactory.
blueberry28

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:56:26 AM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?

Well it may seem frustrating at first, but banning ICO from each country doesn't mean that investments and transactions are banned as well. The investors will now turn worldwide making ICO's in other countries stronger. The stronger ICO it becomes, the higher price the crypto currency becomes. I wouldn't think that China and other countries will ignore such a profit.  

My opinion overall is that the banning of the ICO would be temporary, and this time could be seen as an opportunity.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

to respond to the current state of ICO. ICO should be made as good as possible and minimize the harmful ICO for Investors. If there is no follow-up of the negative effects of ICO. Possible Investors will be difficult to invest in ICO. A good ICO is an ICO that provides substantial benefits to the Investor and the Results of the Project is satisfactory.
the government themselves are seeing that there are many potential threat happen in these ICO. uncredible and untrusted people starting an ICO without even having a background knowledge about what they're doing, have near to zero relation and experience, but just grabbing money already happen pretty often. That's why they want to regulate it but not banning it as banning which occurs in china is temporary.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:36:59 AM

Definitely not, being panic doesn't make any good and that is for sure. Instead, it will make things worst. Look at those people who always panic if there is a price fall. They always lose a profit and oppurtunity as well and ended up regreting. If there is situation like this, stay calm at all times.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 06:05:01 AM

Well, we should not panic right now, but surely be more alert. If more countries follow this ban, then it could be a real problem for sure.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:07:41 AM

Well, we should not panic right now, but surely be more alert. If more countries follow this ban, then it could be a real problem for sure.

I think the governments will not ban all the ICO projects, they just want to keep funds safe, and we should not be panic since the crypto market is an advanced technology that has been realized by more and more people.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:47:38 AM

I think the governments will not ban all the ICO projects, they just want to keep funds safe, and we should not be panic since the crypto market is an advanced technology that has been realized by more and more people.
I also agree with your opinion, because ico is not all anonymous,
and ico is also a new business breakthrough in the future
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:58:29 AM

Dont worry,  they will surely comeup with a solution. 
RoadToBTC

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

More countries will evaluate their policies due to ICOs and what should take into our concern is, what if more country will follow what China did?
shenjing85

Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:38:44 AM

More countries will evaluate their policies due to ICOs and what should take into our concern is, what if more country will follow what China did?

Yes, I think you are right, though the crypto world is very promising and will sure to have a bright future, but as you can see, too many scams and crazy market performance, so more and more counties will regulate it in my opinion.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:49:39 AM

ICO regulation is not a bad thing. It means less scams and shady devs trying to pull a get rich quick scheme and leaving the crypto market forever. Its gonna weed out these kind of people, hopeully.

Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

Dont panic the ICO ban is for china only, becuse  they have been abuse the ICO in the china  thats the reason why banned the ICO in China,
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:34:54 AM

Dont panic the ICO ban is for china only, becuse  they have been abuse the ICO in the china  thats the reason why banned the ICO in China,

Me too! I would not panic because it is just temporarily. I think you're right that China government ban ICO on there country in order to protect there people from abuse of the ICO, and it is better if the government should regulate the ICO that comes from there own country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: