Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:19:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Be Panic Of ICO Ban?  (Read 5113 times)
sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:33:05 AM

I share the same opinion as many on this forum. I don't think you should panic. There are many European and American projects that don't seem to be affected by the news. Some projects like SALT protect themselves legally by selling membership tokens for example. There are numerous projects like Atlant, Stratis that are actually very useful for the evolution of mankind, the development of new technology, the way we handle real estate and so forth. Maybe you should focus a little less on Chinese altcoins until the whole situation is over and focus more on American and European projects that protect themselves legally. I find it very useful to stay up to date with the news Smiley

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

I don't think we should be panic. Regulating ICO remove the scam ICO and we feel safe when investing.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:55:00 AM

Of course I don't enjoy seeing the price on BTC, and almost all coins actually, "crash" like this, but I think this might be an important step in order to regulate BTC and ICOs. I don't think this ban will be forever, and it's just a temporary measure to prevent further damage to governments and the population. Let's face it, crypto offer amazing possibilities, but it also allows scams and criminal activities, and humans tend to capitalize on that, so it needs regulation.

I don't think we should panic, and I will just hold my coins and the price will go up again, and in a safer way I guess. I also think it could be a good thing, because the people feel more safe, then more investors and more money will follow.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

We should not panic because of the ban. We should panic because of our greed, that throws hundreds of million $ into projects without any done work. When you look at the marketcaps of good and active projects at an advanced stage and compare that with the unbelievable amounts od BTC and ETH pumped into nothing more than a couple of nice words, you better cut off your hands before investing....

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?
I guess it was inevitable, for governments to stop and regulate ICOs. For now it was only those countries, but i guess that other countries will follow. Non government like when someone making big money and not sharing with them Tongue . But that also mean, that people who make ICOs will go for countries that does not have regulations of same, and they will not pay tax. So i guess everything will stay the same after sometime.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:37:09 AM

I don't think we should be panic. Regulating ICO remove the scam ICO and we feel safe when investing.
people around crypto should think about this, its not china who owned the crypto industry but the players/traders itself if we begin to panic the value
will drop but if we just let this to passed by and allow weak holders to sell their coins and wait again for more investors to come and ride with this
investment.
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:44:55 AM

Sooner or later China will make regulations for ICO's. The legit ones will find a way to play by the rules, the other shouldn't ever exist all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:26:09 AM

why should we be panic, even though China ban ico and the rumor that many exchanges will be shut down, bitcoin is not banned, the western coins were influnced littler these days, so its good news for some coins
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:33:21 AM

Sooner or later China will make regulations for ICO's. The legit ones will find a way to play by the rules, the other shouldn't ever exist all.
Every country will restrict the free flow of money into the ICO market and it is expected from many ,sure there were scam coins and we needed something to restrict those fraudsters and we should see only legit players in the market rather than creating an ICO for the sake of it.The recent panic sell off does impact the market and it is hurting some of my investment in the past and hopefully it will recover in the future.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

We all know that scammers / and con-artists are very wise. They know how to plan and they really study what are the in demands today. ICO can easily be scammed, you just need to have a structured and good to be true website and plans and investors will just go invest to those. Actually ICO should really be regulated.
  But i don't think this should cause panic,  develoPers will Adapt
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:15:18 PM

If you live in china then yes that's the panic time for you. If you don't live in the china then forget about the panic situation. ICO are not going anywhere and it is limited to china regulations only. The impact has gotten the price lowered but it is again good stuff as you can now buy more coins and get profit once the situation becomes normal in the long run. Always take the dips of bitcoin and altcoin as an opportunity to invest more money. Don't get panicked and if you were in the situation of segwit then you must be knowing how bitcoin outperformed after getting out of it. This is the same thing happening today where bitcoin is going down because of Panick people selling everything they have and creating opportunities for those who are not scared of the situation. ;-)
aar

Activity: 67
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:47:30 PM

if they banned ICO's to protect crypto users, is this not a good thing?
nickfury

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

How many times BTC increases and discounts, you remain calm, do not lose the opportunity to enrich their own. All we need to do now is keep calm and wait for the good news from the community cryptocurrency.

SavvyOli

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:56:30 PM

too many people have too much vested in this ICO thingy. Just wait, eventually the price will go back up
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

I think  banning ICO's is only to stop the creation of scammy ICOS's that have no purpose and objectives, or don't have  the plan to stay in the market for the long time. Many investors put their money on these ICO's, and if they all go scammy, people will lose money, and that's not what the cryptocurrency world should intend to do, if they want to stick around as a currency. I think this might have decreased BTC's price, but just for some time. I believe still that in the end of this year we might be sitting above 5000$
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:18:32 PM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?

I don't think so. There are many countries available in the world  without  China, Russia and Korea and  they don't banned bitcoin. Besides the decision about bitcoin in   China, Russia and Korea are not permanent.  They can change  their decision at any time. So we shouldn't be panic...

Russia is even considering legalizing bitcoins so we have some good news there. Let's see how long it takes before people will consume this news and we see the price rising.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-is-working-on-legalizing-status-of-bitcoin-other-cryptocurrencies-rt

Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:12:09 AM

I don't think so. There are many countries available in the world  without  China, Russia and Korea and  they don't banned bitcoin. Besides the decision about bitcoin in   China, Russia and Korea are not permanent.  They can change  their decision at any time. So we shouldn't be panic of ICO ban...

johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:22:19 AM

Really, is it true that russia and korea have banned ICO?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:25:18 AM

No need to be panic... I think market slowly will be recover soon
Nazmul012

Activity: 799

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

Really, is it true that russia and korea have banned ICO?

True that China and Also Russia  and Korea too have banned ICO But they are still thinking about legalizing it. and so there is a hope that they will change their decision and recognize bitcoin like other countries like America, japan or Canada. don't panic...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: