Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Be Panic Of ICO Ban?  (Read 5105 times)
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:30:26 PM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?

panic occurs due to the decline in the price of crypto. and happened a few days yesterday. all involved looks panicked. but no need to worry. everything has gone back to normal. we can see in the market. bitcoin prices start to rise slightly.
People would normally panic when they do saw declining prices which did happen recently and people who did bought on the high price will surely panic and would tend to cut loses which is really sad and do really happen on weak hands.Now they are regretting for sure when price tend to go back again for sure.After this China ICO and Exchange ban prices will go back up again we should be patient.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

NO PANIC AT ALL BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP CRYPTO

BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

In the short term it could cause high volatility and price pumps and dumps. Insecurity is always bad for investments. Long term, when everything is settled down, I think it is an advantage for every honest investor. A lot of ICOs are scam. Look at the most ICOs of the last months. The current market caps (before and after the ICO ban) were mostly lower the money they collected. If an ICO collects 100 million it is very hard to double or triple the value.
blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:49:00 PM

NO PANIC AT ALL BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP CRYPTO
Agree no one can stop cryptocurrencies for growing. This and next year will be the year of ICOs even all countries ban ICOs ICos can run with or without regulation, banned or not banned. COngratulation to ICOs developers , bounty hunters and Investors.
philgfx

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:08:30 PM

Down with un-regulated ICOs. I estimate around 80% of ICOs will NEVER fulfil their promises.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:37:27 PM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?
The panic time is already over and the market value of bitcoin and other altcoin are all picking up, back to where it it was before the pronouncement of the ban.This has implies that bitcoin and other altcoin are all unstoppable by the government.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

I don't care if China or whatever country bans ICO. I think China forbids ico for one reason, maybe a problem with tax. ICO ban is a good thing for China in long term as lack of regulation has created too many suspicious projects.
Also, the world is bigger than China, Rusia and Korea.
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:11:22 PM

the different use of customs as investors to work with the manage as the early terms of completion following use of schemes with the ico projects,
as the cues on selection as those to shows on contrast with the level of appreciation as
investors to gives of reference to put with decision as attaching unit of distribution as recalling as becoming parts with the projects of the ico offers of the deliverance.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

The fact of the matter is while others choose to panic sell others will choose to panic buy because they still see potential in bitcoin and some altcoins.. and I think we need to understand the extent the ICO ban goes to avoid been cheated with fud about whats currently going on ...and this is not the end of ICOs either as they are now focused on problem solving
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:34:01 PM

Keep calm, don't panic. there are many country that will have positive depends to ICO and will make it back normal,
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:47:20 PM

Keep calm, don't panic. there are many country that will have positive depends to ICO and will make it back normal,
Yes, Don't panic and keep patience. Crypto indistry more than a county. It doesn't matter which county try to regulate over the ICO. People will use it, so they can't stop crypto revulsion.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

ARe you livin in USA,China or russia??i am livin in Turkey.i think my goverment even don't know bitcoin.But they are so hungry maybe they can bring income tax from btc withdrawals

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

Yes, Don't panic and keep patience. Crypto indistry more than a county. It doesn't matter which county try to regulate over the ICO. People will use it, so they can't stop crypto revulsion.
I do have some confusion when i do read up on whats county? Its country by the way.  Smiley You are actually right no matter which country would able to ban ICO and even stopping exchanges it cant really stop for those people to use bitcoin and other cryptos.This is why we shouldnt panic but those circumtances cant really be avoided specially if we are investor on peak prices.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:07:03 PM

I think we should be panicing on banning of ICOs since we arent free to make ICOs anymore without damn interference of government, but than again banning maybe also good since there are alot of shit ICOs going on, if its banned only proper ICOs will be made and much less ICOs so money isnt spread all over ICOs but only a few which makes the coins hold their value.

oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:11:09 PM

sometimes that investor to acts as following use of returns with the chance as best to manage the evaluation appealing the choice of selection
as the indication unit on qualification to turns as defining decision.
that with the different limit on resource as released with the investment, the use of work on analyticals to differs the level of compliance.
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

South Korea has become one of the world's leading markets for crypto-coins in recent months. Currently, about 10% of worldwide turnover is made with the South Korean won, the country's national currency.
FSC also plans to conduct on-site inspections of the operations of South Korean brokerage firms. The agency also cites a recent wave of arrests and closures of companies involved in counterfeit marketing campaigns on crypto-coins, which have reportedly raised about $ 22 million a thousand investors.
South Korea's ban comes in the same month that China also banned all ICOs. In the United States, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has created a task force and a Cyber Unit to oversee this type of investment offering to the market.
MisterKT

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

As we all have seen the cryptocurrencies are affected by the news happening in the world but they have always recovered from it.
So in my view there is no way to be stressed about ICO ban
Ar1st0

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:17:27 AM

Never a fucking good notice....now the Ico ban in China and value of coins crashing, i hope it's only temporaly
i think there's no significant reasons, why ico is banned. There must be temporary to make market freeze and down for a while. Because it will risk many parties.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:33:44 AM

ICOs are getting shrouded with controversies that is why these governments are beginning to act worried that if this kind of thing will continue to exist and become rampant, people will lose so much hard-earned money for investment. The reaction is just right and timely but on a positive note, I guess a better regulatory law will take place.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

we do not need to panic and fear because the issue ico banned, I am sure such a thing is only a temporary thing, all things must find its own way, now coin conditions are now starting to improve again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: