Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Mostly Complete Computer for Home User  (Read 570 times)
sadpandatech (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:40:21 PM

I am looking for a complete or mostly complete computer build for a client of mine.

My main requirements are as follows;

1.  Must be atleast quad core cpu or apu, 2.8Ghz+  (prefer AMD as it is likely cheaper and I'm a fanboy but that is not a req)
2.  Mobo atleast having USB 3 and Sata 3 connections
3.  preferably 8GB of dual chan but will consider 4GB, 1066Mhz is fine but prefer 1333+
4.  Needs an independent vid card. Consumer grade, but atleast Nvidia 500-600 series or ATI 6xxx-7xxx (something under $100 here, like a GT 610, etc.)
5.  Vid card not needed if using APU/CPU
6.  cheap mouse/keyboard, wireless.
7.  mini wifi usb adapter. one of the lil $7-12 ones. atlast N though.
8.  minimum 500w PSU, (those lil Corsair system builders ones hold up pretty well for home users, as an example. nothing completely generic here please.)
9.  atleast mid tower sized case, nothing too plain but not too fancy either. no Lian Li (fancy) or Sun Co's (plain beige) ;p
10. Don't need monitor.
11. Needs a DVD +-RW burner, sata connection atleast. something cheap.
12. 1TB or larger HDD, sata 3, nothing less than 32mb cache, prefer 64mb.

Would like a bid for parts only shipped/drop shipped to my location in FL
And a bid for assembled with Win7 installed. Don't need key but if you got it cheap, a price for w/without key would be appreicated.

Starting prices;
-Parts only, shipped = $450 or less ( I have very similar build sitting in my Amazon cart for $350)
-Assm w/ or without key = $550 or less

Will work out payment details with any winning bidders. Can pay cash upon receipt or BTC in escrow, seller's choice.

Thanks for your time!

Kind Regards,
 Panda

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
esadee

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:01:48 PM

If you could show me the build you have in your Amazon cart I can order it for you for 2.3 BTC (if it's ~$350)
sadpandatech (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:11:36 PM

If you could show me the build you have in your Amazon cart I can order it for you for 2.3 BTC (if it's ~$350)

I very well may do that. I am in-between offices atm. When I get to one for more than a few minutes later on, I will draw up a cart again and send it to you. Think I can gift cart and link it but not sure as I have not done it with Amazon in a while.

Can you do it with other amounts as well? I have a few other parts and possibly another build I want to order up some time between today and the next 4 days.

Thanks for your reply

Regards,
 Panda

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 12:34:39 AM

You might want to consider bitspend for stuff like this.

ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 04:00:23 AM

Yes, bitspend is a good idea. I have used them for a few hundred dollars worth of electronics. I also suggest checking up on ebay, you can find very nice low-cost refurbished parts. Here's a Core 2 Quad, for example. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261219978800

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: