Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ICO worth investing ?  (Read 1144 times)
codehtcmail (OP)

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:02:00 AM

Hi,

I would like to ask a simple question: what upcoming ICO do you see as worth investing ?
To keep things interesting you're allowed to choose only one, so you give it a deep thought not just copy paste names you found Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:05:13 AM

Definitely not. Many ICO is a soap bubble, it's just marketing without a product. I recommend that you carefully study each ICO, that would participate only in adequate projects.
codehtcmail (OP)

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:35:19 AM

Definitely not. Many ICO is a soap bubble, it's just marketing without a product. I recommend that you carefully study each ICO, that would participate only in adequate projects.

Noted, but then I see you are promoting the COMSA ICO, care to explain why you indorse it with your signature ?
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

Yes, There are some unworthy or scam ICOs. But it not true that there is no ICO which is worth to invest. You should be cautious when investing in ICO. Till now there have been lots of ICOs cause investors make huge profits.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

Not in my book, all pretty much scams trying to scoop what is left behind.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:47:12 AM

Noted, but then I see you are promoting the COMSA ICO, care to explain why you indorse it with your signature ?

I hope he also carefully studied the ICO he is promoting. Otherwise, he himself is not even heeding his very own advice. I admit that many ICOs are quite controversial but not all. In fact there are also great ICOs that have quite contributed a lot to the ICO as a way to gather investments. Anyway, visit EventChain website here https://eventchain.io/ and learn a lot about this great project. Decide for yourself whether this ICO is worth investing.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

Reading so much FUD about ICO's in above posts. Okay lads, I would like to introduce you to Blackmooncrypto. Here is a brief info for you about Blackmooncrypto- You may call it as a bridge between hedge funds and crypto and a lot of new money will enter crypto because of project like BMC.  Also what I find most interesting is the concept of Continuous COntributors that they have introduced. The Continuous Contributors will be given shares from the fund tokens that are operating in the platform. This facility is only reserved only for users who have registered themselves as Continuous Contributors. Therefore is it more profitable to get enrolled as Continuous Contributors. This is Masterstroke.

This one has an awesome team. The website and the whitepaper are the most professional I have ever seen in crypto. There are 6 people in their core team, this is excluding the advisors which include some bing names such as Sasha Ivanov(CEO of Waves). Oleg, the CEO of BlackMoonCrypto was the Managing Director of Finam Global which is one of the largest investment funds in the TMT sector in Russia - I like that.

For more information i suggest you guys should visit the below links:
https://blackmooncrypto.slack.com/
https://blackmooncrypto.com/

coolzzz

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Coins

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

Going for Red Pulse token end of this week. You have to hurry, since you can only apply for it (KYC) untill the 7th of september.

EVEN when China bans all the ICO's. Not sure if that is even bad for us Smiley

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:08:21 AM

In regards to the previous comments, there are a lot of ICO's and some are bad and some are good. Investing in an ICO is just like any other investment, you should do you research.

These are the qualities i look for before investing into an ICO:-

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (People focus too much on the developers which is important but not everything. no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertise it and push the startup in the right direction.)
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Finally
- Good concept and catchy name - A good ethos and a name that makes them stand out. Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

Personally i am looking at Crowdholding as it matches all the criteria i listed above and i am interested in their concept of co-creation. Also they are in their pre-sale so you can get a lot more tokens for you money, compared to ICO's. There ICO launches on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/

Hope this helps you and happy investing!
Mr.cryptos

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:27:42 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 12:38:07 PM by Mr.cryptos

CARTAXI IS ONE OF THE FEW EXISTING BUSINESSES EMERGING ON ICO

Since CarTaxi is an existing business that is dynamically expanding into new markets and CarTaxi’s aim is to offer investors the most attractive conditions for investing in its growth, the company’s tokens, CTX, are a combined type. In addition to dividends paid out on them from company profits, CTX tokens will also be redeemed on the cryptocurrency exchange market using those profits.
The rate of return for the investors includes 2 parts:
1. Income in the form of dividends.
2. Income from the growth of the market value of the token. In this model, company profits will be distributed thus: 1.25% of company income goes towards dividend distribution. Distributions are accrued once a month. First distribution will be on 15 th of September 2017 for tokenholders, who
purchased their tokens before said date (deadline is 15 September UTC +0 00-00). Transfer to tokenholders wallets will be made during the week after accrual. 2.25% of profit goes to buying up tokens on the market with the aim of increasing their market value. Should there be a shortage of tokens on the market, the unspent profits will be considered additional profit and dividends increased accordingly.

https://cartaxi.io/

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:42:09 PM

i have observe some few upcoming ICO's and i think there are some really good ones to concentrate on.
The first is CARTAXI ,followed by COSS.
CarTaxi is the first tow truck platform on blockchain.it's an already existing product and i sincerely believe they will succeed.
follow their ICO campaign https://cartaxi.io/
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:46:41 PM

Hi,

I would like to ask a simple question: what upcoming ICO do you see as worth investing ?
To keep things interesting you're allowed to choose only one, so you give it a deep thought not just copy paste names you found Wink Wink
A worth investing ICO ?
Wait until end september : there will be an very worth ICO who will make the bridge  beetween crypto-market and classic economy.
For the moment, it is with NDA : I can't say more, just wait and keep your money safe until end september.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

Hi,

A worth investing ICO ?
Wait until end september : there will be an very worth ICO who will make the bridge  beetween crypto-market and classic economy.
For the moment, it is with NDA : I can't say more, just wait and keep your money safe until end september.
I'm curious about what you say.
can you tell me exactly when the ICO starting?
ticterine

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

I think the Red Pulse Token will be a great investment.

https://www.red-pulse.com/
https://coin.red-pulse.com/

It's the first ICO being run on NEO and they are already a successful company. They have great partnerships and a product that's already being used. They're not another fly-by-night ICO asking for money with no product and just a fancy website.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:49:23 PM

It is hard to detect good ICOs in this age. I believe bitclave is quite safe bet. I saw couple of tourism oriented icos that might be successful too. But my personal favourite is Rivetz. Its tech is different.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
vtos marketing

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

hi, good day

I'm the marketing manager and Chief Technology Officer at VTOS cryptocurrency we are going to start this new cryptocurrency social decentralized network using waves tokens.  the idea is to pay the content creators and the viewers to give bandwidth using p2p we are going to start a marketing campaign soon I'm going to be on the forums ready to answer questions, hopefully, we can get your support in this coming months.

teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8F1E__jnfc

Regards.

edgardo aguirre
VTOS CTO
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

Hi,

I think it's hard to answer this because there's a lot of upcoming ICO and a lot of it has potential. So, I think it's hard to name one. Before investing on anything, careful study is needed to make sure that you're investment will be worth it. I've invested in a famous ICO before and it went well at first but it was just like a soap bubble. I wasn't able to sell my coin before it popped and lost almost 10% of my invested money.
rx7yt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:24:02 PM

For me Anryze is the best now, I am going to invest some coins
Nice idea with speech recognition and good devs, i like it
if interested visit their website tokensale.anryze.com
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

I think SNAPUP is one of the most promising upcoming ICO which is about to start in a few days. It has a very unique concept which helps to buy luxury products at cheap price. You can expect good returns from this project.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

Atlant would be a good coin to invest in however it's ICO will be the next day so I'm not sure if you have an ample time to check on its project and all. Also I would recommend centra too but the ICO is placed on hold. Aventus would've been a great ICO to invest in, but the ICO will be tomorrow. Great project and would be very helpful in the ticketing industry.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: