Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICObench - ICO rating platform and community +Mobile App +API +Widgets  (Read 25645 times)
jumbo

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

Hello,

Thank you for bringing our attention to these people, we will look into them and act accordingly. We really appreciate the help of community, so if you have any proof of an expert selling ratings for money or exchanging for their services, please send it to info@icobench.com

You are welcome.

Also, this guys look very suspicious:

https://icobench.com/u/ny

He recently rated a lot of projects, many of which have ended months ago (like Binance, Friendz and many others, which he rated today or yesterday). None of his ratings contain any valuable information.

Probably, he is just boosting his rating to get more weight. It is certainly an abuse of your system and is bad both for the platform and the trust. You shall change that system to avoid this kind of cheaters.

About the email: I can copy all that to your email, but that is crucial to keep such information public, not just between us. It is better for everyone, if development and changes on your platform would by transparent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICObench (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:57:37 AM
Merited by finist4x (1)

• From now on the projects can publish their MVPs and prototypes and the users can filter ICOs by the availability of the product. Please send links to GitHub and other sources to info@icobench.com
  • Even though ICObench experts rate ICOs voluntarily we expect them to be active members of the community. That's why we have decided to revoke the status of those who’ve been inactive for over 3 months
  • No more double passing KYC! If you passed KYC as part of ICO team, contact us to verify your user profile. And vice versa: if you are a core team member and have verified profile we can change your status in the ICO.

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
gozcominer

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

An excellent prospective project that has a huge potential market and will allow investors to receive passive income. Good luck for the in this greatest project.
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:22 PM
Merited by finist4x (1)

ICObench Experts: New rules for a better community

https://medium.com/@ICObench/icobench-experts-new-rules-for-a-better-community-d289903714dc
jumbo

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

Great news, I'm happy to see that needed developments to ICOBench. I hope, that they are not going to stop there, since the regulatory background and the market will keep challenging the ICO industry itself and the ICOBench as it's most renowned proxy.

Currently, the changes mentioned do not look like a final solution for the rates quality problem and the experts' corruption risks, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

An excellent prospective project that has a huge potential market and will allow investors to receive passive income. Good luck for the in this greatest project.
Agree with you. Generally ICO ranking websites only include details and information about an ICO project but in ICOBENCH, we can also to earn additional income by selling service capabilities that we have. An advantage that I do not think exists on other websites.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

Yes, ICObench is taking lot of measures in order to control the fake ICO's and it is good way to attract the investors by investing into good projects. Review should not be based on money but with the real time efforts of the company and their team.
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

How much time it takes to review an expert application ? I submitted mine around 1.5 months ago.  ( Grigore Ion-Cosmin )

Thank you and sorry for intruding

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

Glad to join the movement ICObench!  An excellent tool for investors and projects.

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Update:

We have started with implementation of ISS (ICO Success Score).
For example, You can see a graph of such score on https://icobench.com/u/michael-gord
Or you can also notice green icon under "team" of an ICO.

This is currently only initial stage of scoring which will of course get improved over time.
Having people with high ISS in the ICO team improves their overall team score.
wow, I think this is an important thing to note because with the ISS in accordance with what you explain then later things like this will make it easier for investors to choose ICO quality. I hope with there ISS investors will have more confidence in the ICO is widely circulated at this time.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

Guys, I think we need your comments on this article on Medium: Beware of ICO Bench!
outta

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

Guys, I think we need your comments on this article on Medium: Beware of ICO Bench!

In my humble opinion, the platform can't be held responsible for experts' frauds and if some packages are overpriced or useless, why even talk about it, just don't use them.
Honestly, I believe one could complain about false ratings by greedy experts or one can be thankful, that such a platform exists. I haven't seen a platform with higher reputation and with experienced and well-known experts (not all, of course).

Though I like constructive critics, the points in the article, in my opinion, are not fair and sometimes even silly:
 If a beautiful jewelry costs a lot, you don't call it a fraud.
Sometimes even advisors don't know if an ICO is going to be a scam. Having only a website, a whitepaper and some photos of the team, you can't make any arguments about the validity of an ICO and the plans of its creators.

Instead of complaining one could build something better and then make a comparison.
By sitting on the sofa and calling names one can't make any impact.

I have no connection to the platform, these are just my opinions  Wink.
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

I am grateful to the team of ICObench for a prompt solution to a contentious issue related to my reputation.

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

It’s back! We have fully rebuilt and revamped our Crypto Assets page. Browse through tokens and crypto exchanges, learn more about asset’s ROI and current price at https://icobench.com/cryptoassets

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

Hello,

The thing is that the author got angry at us for declining his application for expert. After that the reasons we provided didn't satisfy him so he keeps harassing our support with senseless emails and now wrote this piece where no single word is true. It's just a classic case of 'sour grapes', please don't believe anything that doesn't have any basis for it and do your own fact checking and research.
Thank you.

remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

declining his application for expert. After that the reasons we provided didn't satisfy him

This is what attracted my eye. So, you are indeed checking on the applications. But really slow I guess. Anyways, hope that clog would be cleared soon.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Hello,

The thing is that the author got angry at us for declining his application for expert. After that the reasons we provided didn't satisfy him so he keeps harassing our support with senseless emails and now wrote this piece where no single word is true. It's just a classic case of 'sour grapes', please don't believe anything that doesn't have any basis for it and do your own fact checking and research.
Thank you.

Do you mean he posted all this on Medium only because wasn't hired by your company?
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

According to our FAQ: An ICObench expert is an active member of ICObench community that has the right to rate ICOs and conforms to the rules of the experts community. Although the contribution of every expert is valuable, they are not a part of ICObench team, so ICObench is not responsible for their ratings and cannot remove or change them if they comply with the rules of the community.

So we just declined his expert status which we have right to do without giving a specific reason, and such answer didn't satisfy him so you see the result.

Hello,

Thank you.

Do you mean he posted all this on Medium only because wasn't hired by your company?

ico-fanatic

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

I looks like you are lying ICO Bench!

Instead of replying to those claims you are moving attention from the real issue to the person. This does not raise your credibility you are making an argumental mistake known as ”Ad hominem”.

It may be true that his application was denied, but that explains the motive only, not that he is lying.

So is it true what he says or not? If not, what is your response?

And don't give a short reply yes/no. Address every point in that article and tell us, what is your stand on the issues and what are you making to make sure that it will not happen.
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

We do not move the attention to this person but telling our view of the story, facts only. Instead of accusing us of the lies you could just do the fact checking of his words, as even a shallow analysis of our site and social pages will show you that all of the statements in this post are blatant lies (more that he actually keeps deleting comments to his Medium post those say it and bring the opposite things about all the points) so there are no issues to address. We don't say that our rating system is perfect, but we work on it every day and such accusations only steal our time from making actually useful features for the site and the community.
And yes, as we told in previous post, no single word in that Medium post is true.

Hello,

Thank you.

I looks like you are lying ICO Bench!

Instead of replying to those claims you are moving attention from the real issue to the person. This does not raise your credibility you are making an argumental mistake known as ”Ad hominem”.

It may be true that his application was denied, but that explains the motive only, not that he is lying.

So is it true what he says or not? If not, what is your response?

And don't give a short reply yes/no. Address every point in that article and tell us, what is your stand on the issues and what are you making to make sure that it will not happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: