Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICObench - ICO rating platform and community +Mobile App +API +Widgets  (Read 25645 times)
ICObench (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

Hello, can you please tell which of your emails wasn't answered? The ICOs that meet our criteria are usually published in 3-5 days as the queue is pretty long. You can pay for expedited listing but this doesn't guarantee that your project will be published.
Also, we are not an agency.
I do see that some ICO which were rated above 4.5 on your website have got difficulties in getting into major exchanges once the product was launched whilst ICOs rated below 3 gained more visibility and attention in major exchanges like Binance. Is this something you foreseen with your BOT, or it is just a question of chances?
Is rating and listing in your platform a paid service or do you list any ICO regardless? If the former option applies, then there is a conflict of interest!

paid or unpaid nobody answers here or email not sure if its down now the last rating agency listed in hours

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Hello,
As we have not really analysed the data on exchanges yet I cannot tell you anything on the interrelation. But it's a good idea, we will think about including it to our report on trends.
What we can see is that there is a certain interrelation between overall rating on our platform and the chances of an ICO to be financially successful.
Also, as you can see the bot is only giving the rating for the ICO profile, so it evaluates the amount of information provided and activity in social networks. But the rating consists of two parts and takes into account the experts' reviews as well.
Obviously, we do not sell ratings and the standard listing is free of charge, but more than half of applications don't meet our criteria so we don't publish them.
Can you please explain what the conflict of interest is if the listing and ratings are free?

I do see that some ICO which were rated above 4.5 on your website have got difficulties in getting into major exchanges once the product was launched whilst ICOs rated below 3 gained more visibility and attention in major exchanges like Binance. Is this something you foreseen with your BOT, or it is just a question of chances?
Is rating and listing in your platform a paid service or do you list any ICO regardless? If the former option applies, then there is a conflict of interest!

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
kontarz

Activity: 67
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Thank you so much for helpful information. Keep up your good work.
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

Friends! We’ve created the Official ICObench group on Telegram! In the group, we'll be discussing all the latest news of the ICObench community!  Smiley

Join link: https://t.me/joinchat/EeNzU05Wi7dOoJwTxGrLoQ

gozcominer

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

Good project interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck with everything and special good luck for team
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

ICObench is a free ICO rating platform and a blockchain community. And ICO projects can be listed on our platform for no fee. Priority listing will get your project to be listed faster and Premium listing will give your project more exposure.

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

I appreciate your reply, OP. I can see from your platform that you offer an express service for listing. Are paying ICOs treated the same way as free Listing ICOs (apart from time obviously).
Also advertising in your website has a cost. Do the rating of advertised icos change due to advertising? Answer to these questions will clear any doubt to me.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

I want to give thanks to this project, because it really help us to choose the right ICO for investments. It is worth mentioning that not only ICO with high rating will be succesful. There are a lot of projects with the ratings below 4.0 which have 1000% ROI, so always try to make your own research about the project you want to invest in!
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

I want to give thanks to this project, because it really help us to choose the right ICO for investments. It is worth mentioning that not only ICO with high rating will be succesful. There are a lot of projects with the ratings below 4.0 which have 1000% ROI, so always try to make your own research about the project you want to invest in!

Due Diligence is the key to a successful investment portfolio.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

ICOBench is by far one of my favorite place to look for ICOs. And submitting an ICO to the website as well is a breeze. Good customer feedback as well when I had some issues that needed to be tackled quick.
luxreum
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Luxreum: The World’s First Hybrid Blockchain Marketplace!

Patent Pending #62696823

Now Listed on ICOBench with a 4.5 Rating!!!!

Don't miss your chance to participate in the Private Sale! It's open too ALL! Sign up now to claim your 40% Bonus!!!

www.luxreum.io/tokensale/register
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

I like this site more than anyone else! You have the best assessments and an objective assessment of the project  Wink
thinkhr

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

Platform icobench new theme is not good. Previous was most user friendly.
Also review problem, how icobench review a ICO, still suspecious
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Welcome to Bitcointalk.ICObeanch really helpful for me to find good to invest my amount as well as to participate bounty program.Your interface really awesome.

I can't able to access this page : https://icobench.com/agencies  
MariemBorg

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Hi ICObench,

I am doing a research about the success factors on ICOs. Your API could really be a valuable tool for my research. I recently requested a private key but I still get this message "Request pending confirmation". How long do I have to wait to get an answer?

Thank you in advance,
Mariem
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

I use this site constantly when I create my reviews. Excellent ratings but they are not always true but I like the design of the site.  Grin
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

The website is reliable which I am using when searching about a new project, their rating systems are great and the user interface is outstanding. What I am wondering is ICObench collecting money for projects in order to get higher ratings? I can't remember where that article was posted but what I am sure is it's a bad thing for ICOBench if founded true.
sylvestercryptic

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

ICO bench has surely become a benchmark in the industry of ICO's
ICOSPEAKS
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

ok, great I read it and wanna participate soon
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

I use this site constantly when I create my reviews. Excellent ratings but they are not always true but I like the design of the site.  Grin

Exactly, that's the issue . The experts are not always true & they rate scam ICO(s) like https://icobench.com/ico/bitex higher than legit ICO(s) like Engineer.ai , lower .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: