Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XAPO Account Under Review  (Read 333 times)
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:06:16 AM

For the last 2 days i was unable to access my Xapo account. I have been using the same wallet for over 3 years and never had an issue. My account was already verified long ago. I sent an email about the issue but no respond so far. Anyone had that issue before?

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Do you mean "account verified", that you already sent them your ID card/passport scan? If yes, that looks strange that Xapo ask same thing second time. Personally, I also used Xapo for almost 3 years and so far they didn't asked me for identity verification.
P.S. Please move this thread to "Web Wallets" board, it's better place for it than Micro Earnings"

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:43:01 PM

Do you mean "account verified", that you already sent them your ID card/passport scan? If yes, that looks strange that Xapo ask same thing second time. Personally, I also used Xapo for almost 3 years and so far they didn't asked me for identity verification.
P.S. Please move this thread to "Web Wallets" board, it's better place for it than Micro Earnings"

Yes, my account was verified years ago. I have got an answer from them today. Although the mail seems to be a from real customer service representative, her answer looks like a copy-paste message for people who are waiting for their accounts being revived. I have replied in a bit aggressive way as i am starting to lose my patient. Here is their respond:

---------------

Hi,

Thanks for uploading your documents! Apologies that our team has not had the chance to check them yet. But don't worry, I've passed your case along to them to be reviewed so that you can have full access to your Xapo account again!

One of our team members will be in touch as soon as they can. We appreciate your patience in the meantime blush

All the best,
Mary

---------------

And this is my answer again:

---------------

Have you even read my mail? I haven´t uploaded any documents. My account was verified years ago when i joined for the first time. Why is my account being hold?

---------------

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:23:24 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 12:37:40 PM by Nomad88

It has been more than a week, and still no answer from Xapo Wallet. It is now ‘bad smelling business'. Why? I have been using this account for many years now. It was verified as soon as i opened it. AND I DID NOT PROVIDE ANY DOCUMENTS RECENTLY! IT IS A LIE. I even updated them when my address was changed last year. Not that i have so much coins in the wallet, but scary part is that they don´t even bother answering their customers. Obviously, we don´t own private keys in wallets like Xapo. This is a good lesson for me now. I mostly used it due to faucet incomes, but now that there is almost no Xapo faucet exist, there is no need to use their service again(not that i am even able to use it). I ADVICE YOU ALL TO USE ELECTRUM, BLOCKCHAIN, ETC. where you control the private keys.

https://twitter.com/bitcointimesite/status/906489166858477568

P.s; I have posted the story on tweeter hoping it might help them to realize how bad it is to ignore customers. I don´t have much coins in the wallet but i am still hoping to recover them. Your help will be appreciated if you can retweet the post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: