Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWP] SWIPP - modern cryptocurrency | Pow/Pos | Masternode  (Read 22841 times)
teamswipp

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

what will be price on ico?

Hi.

There will be no sale of SWIPP from us - we do not control it in the volumes where we can offer it as any kind of pre-sale. However, currrently it's available very cheap on coinsmarkets.com.

If yo want some of it, you can currently buy it there, or mine it with an ASIC or a GPU.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

Good news about project finally
Vituscc

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:32:05 PM

Hi.

There will be no sale of SWIPP from us - we do not control it in the volumes where we can offer it as any kind of pre-sale. However, currrently it's available very cheap on coinsmarkets.com.

If yo want some of it, you can currently buy it there, or mine it with an ASIC or a GPU.

Who is Zahro and why "swipp_suport" changed to "innova" in Telegram?
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

Hi.

Who is Zahro and why "swipp_suport" changed to "innova" in Telegram?

Hello.

That would be the original author of this coin (that abandoned it). We have no affiliation with him whatsoever. He was obviously incapable of taking care of this project.

No idea who Zahro is.

questlove

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Greetings everybody!

Seeing as the original author of SWIPP unloaded most of his coins and deleted the Github repository for the project, we are officially taking over this project.
At this time, we are working on a updated wallet/daemon and a proper project website.

There will be a few changes to the PoW/PoS payout scheme after block 90 000, while the total supply of the coin will be dramatically decreased.
We will post a link to a new ANN thread in the coming days... This post is just to let everybody know.

We look forward seeing you in the coming SWIPP journey - for real this time!

Yours, team swipp,
Twiddler, Narsh and Vixor

This is goodnews Cheesy
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

Hello everybody. We just wanted to let everybody know that we are still hard at work with the new website and wallet/daemon.

We also have some positive news about the state of the currency. Firstly, the network hash rate of SWIPP almost passed 200 GH/s today - a new record for this cryptocurrency.

Secondly, we are happy to report that the top bid for buy orders on coinsmarkets.com has risen 600% since our announcement. People have also stopped dumping the currency on the exchange - there is currently only 110 640 SWIPP for sale.

After a lot of debate, we have also, finally, agreed on the design for the SWIPP logo (the old one was really bad). We will unveil it together with the website, which we hope to be able to publish during the weekend or at the beginning of next week.

If anybody has any questions... Let us know!

Yours, team swipp,

bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

Hello everybody. We just wanted to let everybody know that we are still hard at work with the new website and wallet/daemon.

We also have some positive news about the state of the currency. Firstly, the network hash rate of SWIPP almost passed 200 GH/s today - a new record for this cryptocurrency.

Secondly, we are happy to report that the top bid for buy orders on coinsmarkets.com has risen 600% since our announcement. People have also stopped dumping the currency on the exchange - there is currently only 110 640 SWIPP for sale.

After a lot of debate, we have also, finally, agreed on the design for the SWIPP logo (the old one was really bad). We will unveil it together with the website, which we hope to be able to publish during the weekend or at the beginning of next week.

If anybody has any questions... Let us know!

Yours, team swipp,

Hoping for the best.
Also i need to get clarification are Masternodes and Stake nodes separate as in Amsterdam coin or its just a PoS Masternodes?
I am asking this question because i only work in PoW Master nodes to avoid my involvement in stake/interest.
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

Hoping for the best.
Also i need to get clarification are Masternodes and Stake nodes separate as in Amsterdam coin or its just a PoS Masternodes?
I am asking this question because i only work in PoW Master nodes to avoid my involvement in stake/interest.

Hello.

With the current version, masternodes are only awarded on PoS blocks. However, the plan is to update the wallet and deamon to award masternodes on both PoS and PoW blocks. Also, we intend on increasing the collateral required to 50 000 SWIPP (from the current 20 000). This will be covered with our forthcoming announcement.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Hoping for the best.

Hello.

With the current version, masternodes are only awarded on PoS blocks. However, the plan is to update the wallet and deamon to award masternodes on both PoS and PoW blocks. Also, we intend on increasing the collateral required to 50 000 SWIPP (from the current 20 000). This will be covered with our forthcoming announcement.

Is it possible to offer PoW only masternode as well?
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:49:25 AM

Hoping for the best.

Hello.

Hi.

Is it related to Islam and the fact that interest-schemes are forbidden ?

There might be some credence to implement something to control it or disable it - if the community believes it's something we should spend time on.

As it is though, it's definitely not a high priority issue for us.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:51:13 AM

Hoping for the best.

Hello.

Hi.

Is it related to Islam and the fact that interest-schemes are forbidden ?

There might be some credence to implement something to control it or disable it - if the community believes it's something we should spend time on.

As it is though, it's definitely not a high priority issue for us.

Yes, you are right, please do consider it, i have capacity to hold 10 Master nodes but only if they are PoW , take example of Amsterdam coin they gave users option to whether run PoW or Stake PoS
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

Yes, you are right, please do consider it, i have capacity to hold 10 Master nodes but only if they are PoW , take example of Amsterdam coin they gave users option to whether run PoW or Stake PoS

We will. If we implement it, it would be with a switch,on/off, to simply make the masternode ignore and not take part in PoS blocks.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:09:28 AM

We will. If we implement it, it would be with a switch,on/off, to simply make the masternode ignore and not take part in PoS blocks.
Excellent, i will also tell my friends to buy SWIPP i am so proud of you team swipp!
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:29:45 AM

Hello everybody!

We just checked coinsmarkets.com and to our surprise, the currency is climbing rapidly on that exchange. The top buy order has gone from 0.1 satoshi to 175 satoshi in a matter of a few days. We are very pleased to see that our early announcement is having such a positive impact on the price of SWIPP. The supply on the exchange is also going down quite rapdily - so it seems everybody is holding on tight to their coins.

Website is coming along nicely and I can also report that Twiddler has spent some time on the wallet source code today, investigating how to add filtering of PoS blocks to the masternode code (as requested by bitcoinexplorer). This looks relatively easy and may, with a little luck, be included in the very first version of the wallet/daemon that we release.

Yours, team swipp,

Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:45:26 AM

hi teamswipp, you are great! Wink
Actually, I invest heavily in old SWIPP...
(and I have 2SwippNode and 60000SWP).

I tried to throw it away over and over, but I will take care of SWP.

teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:57:41 AM

hi teamswipp, you are great! Wink
Actually, I invest heavily in old SWIPP...
(and I have 2SwippNode and 60000SWP).

I tried to throw it away over and over, but I will take care of SWP.

Thank you.

Good thing you kept it in the end! Wink From now on, SWIPP will be properly taken care of. We also hope that more people will eventually want to join the team (as developers or something else).

We hope you will run a masternode after the update at as well (the plan is to increase the collateral to 50 000 SWP).

kurbeks

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:01:14 AM

There is planning on some swap?
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:12:37 AM

There is planning on some swap?

Hello.

No. There's no need for a swap. We are keeping the current blockchain as-is. We are increasing the protocol version with the new wallet, so it is important that everybody update as soon as it is released (the chains will split at this point). We have also introduced a few big changes to the block rewards that will be introduced at block 90.000+ (the chain is currently at ~78.000).

jiblist

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:58:37 AM

Project is really interesting and such amazing idea. It seems that blockchain will be used heavily.
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:11:22 AM

Hello everybody!

We just checked coinsmarkets.com and to our surprise, the currency is climbing rapidly on that exchange. The top buy order has gone from 0.1 satoshi to 175 satoshi in a matter of a few days. We are very pleased to see that our early announcement is having such a positive impact on the price of SWIPP. The supply on the exchange is also going down quite rapdily - so it seems everybody is holding on tight to their coins.

Website is coming along nicely and I can also report that Twiddler has spent some time on the wallet source code today, investigating how to add filtering of PoS blocks to the masternode code (as requested by bitcoinexplorer). This looks relatively easy and may, with a little luck, be included in the very first version of the wallet/daemon that we release.

Yours, team swipp,

Thank you guys and well done Twiddler. Long live Swipp revolution.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: