Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if technology had never been created?  (Read 1801 times)
YED

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:59:10 PM

no technology = no PCs , no TV , no Internet , no Smartphone
I think it's hard to live without it .
Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

What will happen if technology had never been created?

If technology had never been created our country will never be developed and improved. And if so, we will be left behind by the modern world and we will then still considered as developing country. Technology is very helpful especially in doing ones work.It makes our work easy and comfortably. Specifically, the use of social media for communications and online businesses.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

If technology had never been created then I think the communication would really be hard ,
There are lot's of things that would be so complicated like how banks would work (ATM) and a lot more.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

If technology had never been created then I think the communication would really be hard ,
There are lot's of things that would be so complicated like how banks would work (ATM) and a lot more.
If there has never been technology, we would still be living like in the stone ages. But there would be some good things to all of that because there will not be weapons that can single handedly kills hundreds of thousands of people at a single time. Life would be tougher too.
Clefnick

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

If technology had never been created, we will still continue living in a primitive world
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Well, we would never have known what technology could have done for us and would still be living on farms living a primitive life style.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
daiminsho

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

Then the world will never be as it is now. Its difficult to communicate with other people, different variable cant be done faster. Humanity will not grow.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

If technology has not been created chance are we s be living like we used to be, ...manual,..organic and simple, hard and exploring I believe technology are destined to be created it's just that timing is need and right person  on the right.. God blesses mankind to think, to be that intelligent or smart to create something like this in the future
jimmyvasquez27

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Lack of word processing access, numbers etc like Microsoft Office, this will be greatly felt by Students, where they must make thesis in handwriting, and should make a report that the sheets are full. You know what will be natural if you write reports and theses that can be up to hundreds.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

What do you think of our planet if no technologies evolved? and created by man? think wider.

I know this questions are ask to all of us but I ask you think wider and harder.

I think if the world doesnt have technology , our world will suffer many problems and difficult works. We all know that technology is the only thing that help us in our daily life and without it is a very hard. We can not communicate with our love ones if we do not have technology so many negative factors will occur.
If Technology had never been created then it will be very difficult to the world.The one reason is communication from other seas,and the second one is how to process and access the things to be done by using computer and etc.so we are thankful  that the Technology was created.

Iamdavid

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

So many would have died of depression and boredom cause technology is what bring about social media which is helping so many people survive boredom
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

What do you think of our planet if no technologies evolved? and created by man? think wider.

I know this questions are ask to all of us but I ask you think wider and harder.

I think this is impossible because we all know that people are naturally born to strive to survive and live. Thus, people find ways to make living convenient. However, to avoid spoiling your topic, if ever technology was not invented people will still live in a primitive way. There are no cars, gadgets, fiat money, government, system, internet which is a little difficult to imagine. However, the world would be greener if that's the case.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

I think if the world doesnt have technology , our world will suffer many problems and difficult works. We all know that technology is the only thing that help us in our daily life and without it is a very hard. We can not communicate with our love ones if we do not have technology so many negative factors will occur.

That's right, I like your idea regarding to that topic, if there will be no technology develop in our planet, the  works people will be delay because of man hand processes. and to technologies help.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

Things would have been really difficult without the help of technology and most simple diseases which are easily curable would  be killing masses of people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

Absolutely there is no cryptocurrency.  Smiley, It is true because the existence of cryptocurrency is through  the works of computer and computer is technology. There us no modernisation as what we are experiencing today, people will always bond under by traditional way of living. Our transaction will always boring and always time wasting. But the good thing about this is the preservation of having a highly morality of each country and influence will remain slow.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

If technology wasn't invented, then we would still be like our early ancestors, doing things manually, like hunting for food. Life would be very simple.

iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

Then the world will never be as it is now. Its difficult to communicate with other people, different variable cant be done faster. Humanity will not grow.
If every company turned off their computers for a few hours each month and made people do the tasks they postponed, there might be an overall productivity benefit
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

If every company turned off their computers for a few hours each month and made people do the tasks they postponed, there might be an overall productivity benefit
A large communication breakdown would probably disproportionately affect small businesses and blue-collar workers.
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

If technology never been made we will suffer,no communicatiom/devices,no weather updates, we dont know what happends to the world,where just living like in a stone age
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

I think we'll just get stuck with stupid beliefs of witches and dragons and we would hunt outside everyday for food or go fishing. Diseases will just kill many of us too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: