Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if technology had never been created?  (Read 1797 times)
TanClan98 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:48:12 AM

What do you think of our planet if no technologies evolved? and created by man? think wider.

I know this questions are ask to all of us but I ask you think wider and harder.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

What do you think of our planet if no technologies evolved? and created by man? think wider.

I know this questions are ask to all of us but I ask you think wider and harder.

I think if the world doesnt have technology , our world will suffer many problems and difficult works. We all know that technology is the only thing that help us in our daily life and without it is a very hard. We can not communicate with our love ones if we do not have technology so many negative factors will occur.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:13:03 PM

Our life will still primitive and we will still hunt food and build the house using the wood from the tree, the great things is there will be more social interact and our planet will be cleaner without any polution, but it will be difficult to reach faraway places
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:24:49 PM

we will not be able to talk to each other like this, this forum will not exist, jack ma and alibaba will not be there and the work field increasingly narrowed.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:40:10 PM

Well, Technology is anything that would make a persons job easier, even a rock tied in a branch and used to pound at things is considered as technology. So I believe that technology can't be taken away even if we turn the clock back at day one. But for the sake of answering your question, if there is no technology I think humans wouldn't exist. We would be  caught and eaten by the wild animals.

minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:08:44 PM

If technology did not develop, then man would not develop either. Now we would not be sitting at the computers, but living in caves and spending the whole day in search of food.
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

I think  Living in a world without technology was a refreshing vacation, but the idea of spending my whole life there was, and is, unappealing.because Technology is the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially industry. It's the nature of science to always be advancing, and so the continued application of constantly evolving science drives the change in technology.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

If there is no technology we are now having many problems such us no weather forecast to prepare for the coming typhoon, no communications through internet to easily communicate etc.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:00:25 PM

We couldn't see this post if technology had never been created. Also, no internet and some machines that makes things easy. We will have more time on getting the job and more people have a job since there are no machines could aid in finishing some products.
kie

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:04:18 AM

I think it better if there were no technology that created.
Why? Simple, because life will be simple, no medias that makes false story.
 People will live simple yet happy.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:08:16 AM

Mankind wouldn't exist.   Undecided

The first time we took a stone to smash an animal, we invented technology.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:18:48 AM

If technologies weren't invented I guess living in this generation is pretty hard and our way of living will remain as our old generations which is pretty boring.
Aside from it, surviving will be pretty hard knowing that medicines are part of our new technologies that were invented in our generation. Just think about if we have cancer and we will be treated using the herbal medicine. If you can survive then you are lucky I guess   Shocked .
skillink

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:23:03 AM

if technology is not there we can still live, but all information will slow spread.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

if there is no technology in the world? it is difficult for a man to find a job. Because if we were to live our old age, without technology? Will it be difficult for you to communicate with others, like when you need a company? how would they call you without technology? will you give a telegram? The difficulty is when we process the old process. Long-term tasks when no technology is generated.technology is important to humans because technology is part of the everyday human life. And if they lose it they will find it hard to survive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
KhanFelix

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:27:29 AM

If technology was not invented and created our society would have been living still in poverty and having a hardtime to do things quickly.  In the first place technologies werr invented to make time and work more productive and efficient 
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:52:59 AM

If there's no technology ever created, thee whole gworld woulld've greener, cleaner and have fresher water ..
pollution will not exist that fast .. people will have a silent and peaceful life ..
though we will be in slow and i think theres no continent know and not all country will be dicover .. people will stay in such same place of living
but the mother earth will be healthier and all sources are still rich..
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:55:25 AM

If technology never existed, a lot of things may stay as it is. There's a few advantage but more of the disadvantage side. Work will stay manual and slow. Economy will get affected as well, and job opportunities.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

I think if technology never been created, our way of living will be difficult. Our way of working will be difficult to perform. Imagine if there is no computer to use when you are going to draw some housing plan. Instead of using software application to draw it easily, you will draw it manually because there are no computer. That is why if technology is never been created, our life will be miserable.
Mr.Yoso

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:19:07 AM

There's so many basic example if we dont have technology, people will have a hard time in their work . Machines, internet, computer are just some of the example of technology . What if we dont have technology do you think bitcoin will exist? NO! technology is very important to us specially in our work or even if in our daily lives . Nowadays people are depending in the technology so its hard to live if we dont have technology .
Aladdin-Sane-83

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:57:30 PM

If there was no technology we'd still be sitting in caves and enjoying life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: