Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcointime.site come to an end.  (Read 304 times)
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:54:04 AM

As some of you might know, i have been promoting www.bitcointime.site for my faucet list and blog posts for several years. It was my little hobby within the faucet world and surprisingly, it helped me to earn thousands of referrals from different faucets during this time.

Sadly, the faucet world is not same as before and i don´t really have much time to search and find well paying, honest faucets to promote. I have decided to sell the domain for a small price(if anybody buys it) and end this little project. I really don´t know yet what i will do if nobody wants to buy it. Maybe just leave it the way it is. Nevertheless, i want to thank you all for visiting my site and using my faucet list.

I always tried to share honest, simple and well paying faucets with you guys. Happy claiming to you all  Smiley

suzandi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:12:35 PM

Pm me with unique visits per month and price.

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
Choose your hero to earn more! Free Dice, Potion LAB!
Dungeons! - Rewards up to 750 Satoshi!
xavierh18

Activity: 252

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:10:00 AM

good friend site  Wink

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:34:40 PM

I always liked your faucet list, especially when you listed only Xapo faucets. It was good list, because it was updated frequently and you have listed only clean and legit faucets. I will miss your website.
And it would be interesting to see, how much you are asking for domain.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:24:51 PM

I always liked your faucet list, especially when you listed only Xapo faucets. It was good list, because it was updated frequently and you have listed only clean and legit faucets. I will miss your website.
And it would be interesting to see, how much you are asking for domain.

Although i can see that there were significant amount of followers to my faucet list, it always makes me happy to read comments like yours. I have to say that back in time when Xapo faucets were popular, it was my favorite as there were no threshold, no 3rd party micropayment site and most importanly they were the neat sites to claim from. As you know, almost none exist anymore(except fieldbitcoins).

Regarding www.bitcointime.site domain, i did spent some money to advertise and get extra traffics as well as new referrals. The site was advertised at Clixsense, Neobux, Mellowads, Easyhits4u.

Although the traffic seems to be huge, the genuine unique visits are somwhere between 500-600 per month. I have stopped the advertisements last month as i am going to sell the site. And the price i am asking is $120. Anyone who is intereste, please let me know from this topic or send me a PM.

P.S; I will miss good old days of faucet world.

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:45:57 AM

As some of you might know, i have been promoting www.bitcointime.site for my faucet list and blog posts for several years. It was my little hobby within the faucet world and surprisingly, it helped me to earn thousands of referrals from different faucets during this time.

Sadly, the faucet world is not same as before and i don´t really have much time to search and find well paying, honest faucets to promote. I have decided to sell the domain for a small price(if anybody buys it) and end this little project. I really don´t know yet what i will do if nobody wants to buy it. Maybe just leave it the way it is. Nevertheless, i want to thank you all for visiting my site and using my faucet list.

I always tried to share honest, simple and well paying faucets with you guys. Happy claiming to you all  Smiley
thank you for sharing about the free sts faucet. There are many sites I do not know yet  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: