Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex daily withdrawal limit  (Read 1471 times)
coinspam (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:23:07 AM

Is Bittrex daily withdrawal limit for a basic verified person of 3BTC meaning if you want to withdraw other currencies then the max is 3BTC, or does it mean only 3BTC limit is if you withdraw BTC but other currencies don't have a limit?
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

Is Bittrex daily withdrawal limit for a basic verified person of 3BTC meaning if you want to withdraw other currencies then the max is 3BTC, or does it mean only 3BTC limit is if you withdraw BTC but other currencies don't have a limit?

Bittrex used to allow a ton of BTC daily pretty much for free, free in terms of not needing to input any personal information. These are the so called "Legacy accounts" that show 1337 BTC withdrawal limit (even if it's not exactly 1337 BTC, that is just a joke, but it's a lot)

Newly registered accounts require your real name, real address, real place of birth... and they check against public records on your country so you can't lie or else your account gets blocked, and they ask you for an SMS confirmation.

I don't feel comfortable telling crypto exchanges my real info because I don't trust their security, which is why im not using Bittrex.

These lucky enough to be operating under a Legacy account have their days numbered, because Legacy accounts are going to get deleted and then you will have your coins trapped on there unless you dox yourself by giving them all your personal info. I'll pass.
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:59:05 AM

it's still a lot of limit withdraw first before there is hardfork, I can much more than that, but now I withdraw in bittrex only 0.25 btc per day, really sad but now I have confirmed it can be normal again
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

I'm sure their change is due to government pressure on KYC (Know Your Customer.)  Yes it's frustrating to hand over all your information to them but at least they verify quickly.  I signed up and verified to Poloniex over a month ago and have yet to be verified, whereas with Bittrex it took 2-days.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: