Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:04:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Pulse ICO (NEO/RPX) whitelist is out!  (Read 1348 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:47:10 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 04:02:29 PM by Poink

"Red Pulse
RPX Sale Postponed

Dear ,

Thank you for your patience regarding recent regulatory announcements. After consulting with our financial and legal advisers, Red Pulse will be postponing the RPX sale. We are not cancelling the sale, but are planning to spend more time to better understand the current regulatory environment. Red Pulse is headquartered, incorporated, and registered in Hong Kong SAR (#2255299). Our KYC process excludes Mainland China, U.S., and Singapore citizens from participating in the RPX sale. The KYC form will be closed on September 7, as planned.

That being said, we want to ensure we are 100% compliant with all related regulations and policies before moving forward. We are consulting with tax, advisory, and legal professionals that have prior experience with ICOs, and will do everything in our ability to ensure we are operating according to government policies and legal boundaries.

Thank you everyone for your interest and support, and we'll provide more updates when available.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse"
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

I Think they do the right thing. Continue with KYC but postpone sale until Everything is clear. I will participate in the forthcoming sale and this only creates more confidence at my side. Best of luck to the team and see you at sale
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

I think they should do this because the project needs to complete legal issues with China and when all is done they should start because this is the first ICO project to use the NEO platform and the ICO revolution new art

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Poink (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:08:13 PM

Just a reminder...though the ICO was postponed, the ICO entry deadline is tonight (US time) and Sunday morning China time.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:36:17 PM

This might be the right thing to do from Red Pulse perspective. But it doesn't look that good from NEO perspective as the postponement of the first big ICO on its platform is not very positive signal.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:50:41 PM

This might be the right thing to do from Red Pulse perspective. But it doesn't look that good from NEO perspective as the postponement of the first big ICO on its platform is not very positive signal.

Is not the fault of NEO team assuming this happens last week it would have been a huge success but I can't find the announcement on their page where is the source of the information
Poink (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:52:50 PM

Is not the fault of NEO team assuming this happens last week it would have been a huge success but I can't find the announcement on their page where is the source of the information

https://coin.red-pulse.com/
Poink (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:07:57 AM

WOW,  right after the RPX ICO application closed, NEO price shot up...28% so far.

Was this China's "strategy"?
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

"Red Pulse
RPX Sale Postponed

Dear ,

Thank you for your patience regarding recent regulatory announcements. After consulting with our financial and legal advisers, Red Pulse will be postponing the RPX sale. We are not cancelling the sale, but are planning to spend more time to better understand the current regulatory environment. Red Pulse is headquartered, incorporated, and registered in Hong Kong SAR (#2255299). Our KYC process excludes Mainland China, U.S., and Singapore citizens from participating in the RPX sale. The KYC form will be closed on September 7, as planned.

That being said, we want to ensure we are 100% compliant with all related regulations and policies before moving forward. We are consulting with tax, advisory, and legal professionals that have prior experience with ICOs, and will do everything in our ability to ensure we are operating according to government policies and legal boundaries.

Thank you everyone for your interest and support, and we'll provide more updates when available.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse"

Chinese government has issued regulations to forbid ICOs in China , if this project  Red Pulse is based on NEO , is based in China .How could you continue your ico project without breaking the laws?

Poink (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

Chinese government has issued regulations to forbid ICOs in China , if this project  Red Pulse is based on NEO , is based in China .How could you continue your ico project without breaking the laws?

They did not permanently forbid ICOs...it is a stop gap measure until they find a way to filter the bad ones.  I am sure they will start allowing good ones through soon.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

They did not permanently forbid ICOs...it is a stop gap measure until they find a way to filter the bad ones.  I am sure they will start allowing good ones through soon.

I don't think they can outrightly ban ICOs but they will look into it and set a very high bar for any project that want to ICO their project to pass.
To be sincere the ICO thing is almost turning to a mess
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Chinese government has issued regulations to forbid ICOs in China , if this project  Red Pulse is based on NEO , is based in China .How could you continue your ico project without breaking the laws?

Red Pulse is based in Hong Kong and already excluded Chinese citizens from participating in ICO. NEO is a open-sourced (under MIT license) and decentralized smart contract platform. From technology point of view, it can't be stopped or controlled by one government is the same way Ethererum or Bitcoin can't be stopped or controlled by one or ten or twenty governments. Of course, the problem with NEO is that it's currently being developed by a private company registered in China, that is susceptible to chinese regulations.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:11:21 AM

I don't think they can outrightly ban ICOs but they will look into it and set a very high bar for any project that want to ICO their project to pass.
To be sincere the ICO thing is almost turning to a mess
They can't but this time a lot of people are feeling confusing due to the FUD has spreaded by the unreliable site or news. We are all going to be a down a bit more and then chine will try to make the price back again. We are in the game of the news.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Poink (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:10:02 PM

Just a reminder...though the ICO was postponed, the ICO entry deadline is tonight (US time) and Sunday morning China time.

...I guess no one read this...
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

I got in the RPX white list!!!!  YAY!!!
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:18:53 PM

My kyc was approved but I am disappointed I won't be participating in the ico due to cash constraints. I am really gutted!.anybody interested in the ico but whose kyc wasn't approved should pm me.he can use mine
Forward_Thinking

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:40:38 PM

If the regulators keep this up, we might go back to the days of anonymous ICOs.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:42:02 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 04:55:42 PM by Poink

My kyc was approved but I am disappointed I won't be participating in the ico due to cash constraints. I am really gutted!.anybody interested in the ico but whose kyc wasn't approved should pm me.he can use mine

Just a word of caution...anyone even contemplating on taking this "offer" to please be very careful.

He started selling his account last month when the whitelist was not even out yet.

Red Pulse will be launching the RPX sale on Sunday, October 8 at 0900 EDT / 1300 GMT / 2100 HKT. The sale will be conducted in Hong Kong SAR and by RP Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited (#2255299). The sale is not open to citizens of the United States, Mainland China, or Singapore. Their KYC whitelist form is already closed, and they are not accepting any new submissions at this time.MY KYC Whitelist is for sale.if interested PM me
SL18

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

Just a word of caution...anyone even contemplating on taking this "offer" to please be very careful.

He started selling his account last month when the whitelist was not even out yet.

Red Pulse will be launching the RPX sale on Sunday, October 8 at 0900 EDT / 1300 GMT / 2100 HKT. The sale will be conducted in Hong Kong SAR and by RP Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited (#2255299). The sale is not open to citizens of the United States, Mainland China, or Singapore. Their KYC whitelist form is already closed, and they are not accepting any new submissions at this time.MY KYC Whitelist is for sale.if interested PM me

Busted ahah that scammer
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

I'm not participating, but I'm expecting the level of interest for Red Pulse to be absolutely insane. I'll be watching closely, and maybe getting in at some point later on if we see a whole market crash again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: