Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will join signature campaign here.?  (Read 1877 times)
ericson

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

You will find it on the marketp place- service there you can see some signature campaigns scattered everywhere you just have to find the right one for you now to join campaigns you must a jr. Member up because that rank is the ellegible people that has privelages to join a signature campaign

A piece of advice if you are a jr member or above you must post long constructive to make the campaign manager accept you because many campaign mnager are strict to their business you must follow thier rules and terms to make money  practice making more contructive words that are related to the topic and enjoy helping other at the same time you earn land learn well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:10:23 PM

I am a newbie here. I started working with bitcoin earning apps. It pays me but just little amount. I heard that this site also pays, I do not know how. Please someone help..l  Wink

theres no need to rush mate. being a newbie you just explore first the whole forum, there are so many useful theads and topics out there to help you most, so i suggest to study first and enjoy the time stying here.
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:48:50 PM

As a fellow member on this forum you should rank up is a must to have the privelage to join a campaign at least jr. Member first on joining some campaign you should post more than 80 character atleast to practice contructing posts of course you should post that are related to the topic otherwise theres a consequences  you should put many post than your activities to make the campaign manager attention tonyou and accept your application form ofcourse if you are acceted you should show your gratitude to them...
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:39:36 AM

As a fellow member on this forum you should rank up is a must to have the privelage to join a campaign at least jr. Member first on joining some campaign you should post more than 80 character atleast to practice contructing posts of course you should post that are related to the topic otherwise theres a consequences  you should put many post than your activities to make the campaign manager attention tonyou and accept your application form ofcourse if you are acceted you should show your gratitude to them...

maybe you should told OP to make some practices to be good in english and on topic reply, to assure that OP can give a chance to be hired on some campaigns, because a very poor and low quality post are not acceptable in some campaign manager to be hired.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:37:01 AM

i can't wait to be at least  a jr member to earn...ihave a question too can i join social media campaign even may rank is a newbie? and how the payment for newbie in social media campaign?

Yes bro, you can join social media campaign or bounty campaign even your rank is Newbie like my rank now. So far i joined bounty campaign, and the payment i think it's depend on your campaign. But for now as a Newbie i keep posting because that's what other said you can joined or participate signature campaign if your rank is Jr. Member or higher.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
cucuadam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:43:10 AM

Up your rank to Jr.member to get following signatur campaign
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

for now you cant .. if you can have a signature campaign at your status well you are lucky ..
you need to be a JR.member or atleast having a 30 activity  then you can find signature campaiign on the market - services check theeir rules and bounty prizes and joion them just stick with the rules and post accordingly to what the manger says and dont forget the signature if they provided so !

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:53:58 PM

you need to rank up to atleast JR member to get a decent signature campaign .. and it will take you a month to get that rank .. so in that time you will already read some of the thread here  and you will learn a lot but if you cant understand something dont hesitate to make a new thread and state your problem im sure it will be answer quick
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:42:14 AM

I am a newbie here. I started working with bitcoin earning apps. It pays me but just little amount. I heard that this site also pays, I do not know how. Please someone help..l  Wink
Well you heard right because this is a discusion forum that helps gain knowledge about techs and stuff you just need to speculate all the essentials on learning the basics and rules and regulations this forum helps you gain knowledge  and at the same time you gain money as well just by post replying
Mimsoo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

Yep. As they say, knowledge is power. What if we all knew about the power of Bitcoins in 2009? Anyway, I've been a newbie myself in the last 2 months. Just grab as much info as possible. For instance, i realise some people make money by buying and selling bitcointalk accounts.
shushu9977

Activity: 1122

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:03:03 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 09:33:03 AM by shushu9977

I am a newbie. but I know few rules and still learning.if you are junior member than you can join one signature campaign and earn tokens.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:38:31 PM

I saw you are a newbie in this forum. To join a signature campaign you have to become a jr. member in this forum. But if you want suggestion then i suggets its  good to join a signature campaign when you are a full member in this forum. Thank you  Smiley
dondexter

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:35:28 AM

Search for signature campaign threads in the services sub-forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Then apply to those that you like and are qualified for.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:03:11 AM

Go to marketplace(Altcoins) and press the bounty in the top of the page and find a bounty to join in (Note: Find one that is not a scam).
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

i can't wait to be at least  a jr member to earn...ihave a question too can i join social media campaign even may rank is a newbie? and how the payment for newbie in social media campaign?

I'm also a newbie and I'm into the social media campaign, so yes you can. This kind of campaign doesn't mind your rank. Regarding the payment, I'm not sure because I'm still waiting to complete my 1st week, but the campaign where I joined they require to input my eth address, so I guess that's where my payment goes.
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:59:36 PM

there is a long time before I can join any signatures too Wink i saw that you could earn hundreds of dollars in one month! Tongue

Seriously? That would be great! No wonder a lot of new members are really serious when it comes to ranking if that's the case.  Grin
I've been checking the forum and there's only a few tasks that newbies like us are able to do since most of the campaigns require atleast a Jr. member rank to participate. It'll take over a month to be one so we got no choice but to make a post everytime we check the forum.
sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:51:12 AM

Newbies aren't allowed to join any signature campaign. if you want to join any signature campaign your profile must be at-least jr rank. Other way you will disqualify for that. So now you should try to upgrade your profile. Increasing activity helps to upgrade.  you can join  altacoin bounty for social media campaign even your rank is a newbie.
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:24:27 PM

Yea ranked up or ranking up is a must to be able to join and tackle some jobs to do even for a jr member its hard to find sone decent jobs or decent payouts because jr members are thelowest of the rank it is not the standard way to earn more on this rank i prefer  to rank up member first and after do some jobs
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:33:40 AM

I am a newbie here. I started working with bitcoin earning apps. It pays me but just little amount. I heard that this site also pays, I do not know how. Please someone help..l  Wink

This is your guide to earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk using campaigns.
We have difderwnt campaigns here that the dev offers for all bitcointalk users.  
There is a signature campaign that are mostly common for all, social media campaign, offering your service like translation, logo creation and white paper, etc.

But for best result you need to follow these

1. Level up your rank at least member and up
2. Make constructive post
3. Limit your self by posting off topic, local thread
4. Maintain a good record, avoid scamming others because getting negative trust and  makes your account banned from joining campaigns.

Then review other guidelines and rules that you can find from Beginners Help Thread.
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:12:20 AM

You should be active in the forum. Make your rank high by making 30 post per 1 month. You should follow the rules and regulation here in bitcoin so you may not be able to banned here. You can be banned here if you make spam and not posting accurately.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: