Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will join signature campaign here.?  (Read 1877 times)
mariah.sadio (OP)

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:56:43 AM

I am a newbie here. I started working with bitcoin earning apps. It pays me but just little amount. I heard that this site also pays, I do not know how. Please someone help..l  Wink

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

I am a newbie here. I started working with bitcoin earning apps. It pays me but just little amount. I heard that this site also pays, I do not know how. Please someone help..l  Wink

in this forum you can join the signature and bounty campaign, which can generate revenue for you, welcome to join this forum
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:11:47 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 12:55:50 PM by RayvenPierre

Right now I don't think there are signature campaigns that are accepting newbies so you should rank up first to junior member. And while you're at it work on your post construction and grammar too because most signature campaigns require constructive posts.

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:25:38 PM

I heard that this site also pays, I do not know how. Please someone help..l  Wink
Signature campaign is the common earning Bitcoin method in this forum but you can try to join some contest , bounty and offering services in this forum.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:33:04 PM

Did you read it : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0 ? its the complete guideline for earning bitcoin (How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1) Read the link again and again.it will help you to understand about earning bitcoin. welcome in this forum.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

keep posting and never spam ..
make sure you post on thread re related and fruitful it may give you a better chance if the campaign will be strict..
most campaign here  hired  at your JR.MEMBER rank so it will be hard for you to find on your rank now ..
the site give 14 activity every 2 weeks (14 days) disregard how many post you made within those 14 days  it will count as 14 activity ..
once you rank up and get a campaign for sig makke sure to follow rules and strictly the rules ...
quote me up when you got your first payment on this site Smiley goood luck pal
passionwagon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:27:09 AM

there is a long time before I can join any signatures too Wink i saw that you could earn hundreds of dollars in one month! Tongue
Ariel11

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:07:05 AM

I suggests increase tour rank first so you can participate in the campaigns in marketplace, in the service section the higher rank you have, the more you earning will be

Now since your a bigginer, try to check every post here in beginners and help section, especially those
Pinned by the staffs
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:21:05 PM

when your rank are member or above , you can find signature campaign and join at here where have  so many altcoin bounties and ad campaigns .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:10:15 PM

i can't wait to be at least  a jr member to earn...ihave a question too can i join social media campaign even may rank is a newbie? and how the payment for newbie in social media campaign?
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:48:37 PM

This thread is a perfect example of someone who shouldn't be involved with a signature campaign. The key to be involved in any work here is to understand how it works by reading the rules and comments that were made by people who've been here and asked the same questions before you.

There's a lot of information on multiple boards about signature campaigns. If you're interested, find those threads and read them.
Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:45:20 PM

If you want to  work in signature campaigns you have to improve you rank and your posts quality.
You can also work in social media campaigns and others.

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:54:04 PM

To wait for upgrade to junior member isn't that long. Meanwhile you can study this forum and learn about bitcoin world.
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:17:55 PM

I'm a newbie in the forum too so I think the first thing we could do is lurk around and read helpful posts about how we can earn here. I've read we can participate on airdrops and bounty campaigns. I am not sure what airdrops requires but as far as I know you need to be atleast a Jr. Member before you can participate on bounty campaigns. Let's work our way to it and provide helpful posts on the forum. See you around! Wink
PagSure

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:57:45 AM

I am also a newbie here I registered few days ago and I've been reading everything that I can learn from here including signature campaign. I think there are rules to follow I am still learning and I will try my best to rank up my account.

HKGolden

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:47:22 AM

Better promote your rank 1st as not much signature campaign accept Newbies.

Once you are Member (or even in Jr. Member), you can apply to join.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:27:15 AM

We both have the same reasons why we join this forum. Low payout leads me to this forum with the help of a friend so Bounty Campaign is the best way to earn more than time we're wasted before. So, go to signature campaigns if you're already at least a Jr. Member and follow all the rules. At the end of campaign you'll have your rewards.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:33:59 AM

Better promote your rank 1st as not much signature campaign accept Newbies.

Once you are Member (or even in Jr. Member), you can apply to join.

You are right, at least a Jr. Member can join Signature Campaigns but the rewards are higher or doubled if your activity rank is higher than Jr. Member. You'll have to read and learn by reading forum threads, ask and join discussions to increase rank. It's not an easy part because you'll need to wait weeks and months to rank so if you start early the better.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

For beginner, i suggest you to increase your rank. You can join signature campaign in this forum. Almost of them hired you at jr.member rank. Althought, you can join social media campaign when your position at newbie rank. Keep read every thread in this forum, you can get more knowledge about bitcoin, and signature campaign or etc. Good luck!!!  Grin

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Keep Calm

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:06:08 AM

So I should promote my rank 1st, then everything will be fine
I think I better read all the topic for beginner Smiley Hope It won't take a long time
Really happy because all of you're so nice Smiley
Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: