Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S9 dead hash board repair needed  (Read 5075 times)
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

I have S9 12.93TH hashboard sent to bitmain HK for repair (out of warranty), they said it cannot be repaired anymore. WHY cannot? anyone know who can repair this? in US?
Look 3 posts above your query... You answer is there.
Or, Google "antminer s9 hash board repair" for even more options.... Why does it seem no one these days knows how to use a search engine?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenderady

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

So is there anyone that repairs these in EUROPE? I did google and nothing showed up.
anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

So is there anyone that repairs these in EUROPE? I did google and nothing showed up.

Hi, yes there is. Which part of europe are you at?
numnutz2009

Activity: 387
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

Just thought i would also add for all u guys that had/have/will have boards die after switchin coins or after losin power and so on chances are ur boards can be saved. Often times the boards will run fine hot which causes the solder to expand and when u reboot the miner or change the coin the miner stops hashing and runs the fans full speed which cools the boards back down causing the solder to shrink. Once it shrinks it isnt makin contact with the pads somewhere so the miner shuts that board down. Its usually as simple as that in those situations so please stop assumin the change in mined coin or ne thing else caused ur miner to stop workin...its just because it stopped hashing in general.

As for other guys/gals with other issues...well that can be ne number of other things so i will leave that to the other dudes handlin those questions lol.
anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

Our team is setting up a company for repair in Norway and Iceland in Europe. We will be there in July 2018.

You can google miningpuppets if you are seeking for more info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: