Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 12:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with solo on osx?  (Read 776 times)
bufordsuggins (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:24:43 PM

I have GUIMiner and Bitcoin-Qt

In GUIMiner I've done the Solo Utilities but when I go to Launch Bitcoin Client as Server it says "Launch failed - Couldn't find Bitcoin at /Applications/Bitcoin-Qt.app, is your path set correctly?"

I have it set at that directory because the Windows guys all say to direct the bitcoin path to the Bitcoin-Qt.exe so I've assumed that the Bitcoin-Qt.app was the equivalent.  Was I wrong in thinking this?

Also, as far as the server settings go for Bitcoin-Qt I created a .conf file in TextWrangler that had this:

server=1
rpcuser=(myuser)
rpcpassword=(mypw)

I thought I had everything set up correctly but I'm currently at a loss and my eyes are bleeding from the research.  Any help would be hugely appreciated.

-B.S.-
ashleyglover

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

Hi bufordsuggins!

Did you eventually come right with this? I see this is from May, and i am having this exact problem - do you have a solution to share?

Thanks!

Ash
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:47:09 PM

Hi bufordsuggins!

Did you eventually come right with this? I see this is from May, and i am having this exact problem - do you have a solution to share?

Thanks!

Ash

Check OP profile, and you will notice he hasn't logged in since Jun 2013.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: