Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 01:58:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Vircurex: Which of these coins would you like to see onVircurex  (Voting closed: May 31, 2013, 05:38:02 PM)
WDC - 202 (24.6%)
GLD - 79 (9.6%)
BTE - 14 (1.7%)
BTB - 21 (2.6%)
RYC - 5 (0.6%)
LKY - 56 (6.8%)
YKC - 8 (1%)
FC2 - 8 (1%)
DGC - 199 (24.2%)
None of them are of relevancy - 165 (20.1%)
PXC - 64 (7.8%)
Total Voters: 821

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vircurex: Which of these coins would you like to see on Vircurex  (Read 12959 times)
baritus
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 798


View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:06:29 PM
 #101

now it is DGC and WDC.

list them on VIRCUREX.

Both coins bring nothing needed on cryptocoin scene. 0 innovations, 0 new services, 0 niche markets, 0 breakthroughts. They are little more than copies of what we already have.

You are 99% identical to the rest of the other 7 billion humans. Yet that 1% is enough to make you different and valuable.

Humanity is a race that builds on the memories and lessons of past generations. If we re-invented the wheel each time, we'd still be inventing the same wheel.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1508248686
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508248686

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508248686
Reply with quote  #2

1508248686
Report to moderator
1508248686
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508248686

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508248686
Reply with quote  #2

1508248686
Report to moderator
dotcoin.info
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350



View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:10:14 PM
 #102

now it is DGC and WDC.

list them on VIRCUREX.

Both coins bring nothing needed on cryptocoin scene. 0 innovations, 0 new services, 0 niche markets, 0 breakthroughts. They are little more than copies of what we already have.

You are 99% identical to the rest of the other 7 billion humans. Yet that 1% is enough to make you different and valuable.

Humanity is a race that builds on the memories and lessons of past generations. If we re-invented the wheel each time, we'd still be inventing wheels.

We will see DGC soon on vircurex. panic buying on CRYPTSY




         ▄▄████████████████████████▀
      ▄████▀     ▀▀██████████████▀
   ▄█████▌          ████████████▄
  ███████            █████████████▄
 ████████           ▄███████████████
▐█████████▄▄      ▄███████████████▀
████████████████████████████████▀
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
 █████████          ███████████████▄
 ▐███████            ██████████████▀
   ██████           ▐████████████▀
    ▀█████         ▄████████████▄
       ▀█████▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ETHBITS

.


.


.


baritus
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 798


View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:48:23 PM
 #103

now it is DGC and WDC.

list them on VIRCUREX.

Both coins bring nothing needed on cryptocoin scene. 0 innovations, 0 new services, 0 niche markets, 0 breakthroughts. They are little more than copies of what we already have.

You are 99% identical to the rest of the other 7 billion humans. Yet that 1% is enough to make you different and valuable.

Humanity is a race that builds on the memories and lessons of past generations. If we re-invented the wheel each time, we'd still be inventing wheels.

We will see DGC soon on vircurex. panic buying on CRYPTSY

What you mean panic buying? .01 btc ?

That's a panic buy on cryptsy, didn't you know  Grin
gica_contra
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 348



View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:58:06 PM
 #104

I want LuckyCoin Cheesy
dotcoin.info
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350



View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:03:15 PM
 #105

now it is DGC and WDC.

list them on VIRCUREX.

Both coins bring nothing needed on cryptocoin scene. 0 innovations, 0 new services, 0 niche markets, 0 breakthroughts. They are little more than copies of what we already have.

You are 99% identical to the rest of the other 7 billion humans. Yet that 1% is enough to make you different and valuable.

Humanity is a race that builds on the memories and lessons of past generations. If we re-invented the wheel each time, we'd still be inventing the same wheel.

I'm not surprised that you and your pathetic followers have nothing interesting to say.

so you have something to say? and you are not pathetic?




         ▄▄████████████████████████▀
      ▄████▀     ▀▀██████████████▀
   ▄█████▌          ████████████▄
  ███████            █████████████▄
 ████████           ▄███████████████
▐█████████▄▄      ▄███████████████▀
████████████████████████████████▀
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
 █████████          ███████████████▄
 ▐███████            ██████████████▀
   ██████           ▐████████████▀
    ▀█████         ▄████████████▄
       ▀█████▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ETHBITS

.


.


.


akumaburn
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 280


The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.


View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:26:57 PM
 #106

Can't go wrong with Gldcoin especially with the massive support community

Yeah, all three is you. Oh, and the 62 people you guys paid, to vote for your shitty coin. Best part is, you paid them with GLD, which is rapidly becoming worthless

Rapidly gaining massive buy support you mean. Smiley

Last time I checked WDC was crashing real hard. At-least were not pumping and dumping this coin Smiley

Neither are we spamming your threads with anti-WDC propaganda.

Face it, you see GLD as a serious competitor, otherwise why bother?
nviere
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 168



View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:34:52 PM
 #107

I am impressed a lot on WDC
Blindfolded
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 156



View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:06:54 PM
 #108

WDC - It has the best logo!  Tongue
Hydroponica
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 182


fml


View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:12:58 PM
 #109

Can't go wrong with Gldcoin especially with the massive support community

Yeah, all three is you. Oh, and the 62 people you guys paid, to vote for your shitty coin. Best part is, you paid them with GLD, which is rapidly becoming worthless

Rapidly gaining massive buy support you mean. Smiley

Last time I checked WDC was crashing real hard. At-least were not pumping and dumping this coin Smiley

Neither are we spamming your threads with anti-WDC propaganda.

Face it, you see GLD as a serious competitor, otherwise why bother?

Must not have checked in a while. Lowest it's been, profitability wise, has been ike 97% and it didn't stay there for long. GLD coin, on the other hand, is below 50%. I guess no dump took place at all, there Roll Eyes At least the other shit coins, accepted there fate, and just moved on...

GLD isn't a competitor. It's not even in the same leaugue. I have 4 kids, I'm stuck at home a lot. I have a laptop beside me, at all times, and tbh, I really have nothing better to do

altsay
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 333


View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:17:05 PM
 #110

I haven't voted for WDC but now i'm supporting as it's been getting more and more attraction thus far. Yet being on an exchange may harm it, i think many miners would impatiently dump it at lower prices.

Thank me || accuse me...with evidence.
Hydroponica
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 182


fml


View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:33:39 PM
 #111

I haven't voted for WDC but now i'm supporting as it's been getting more and more attraction thus far. Yet being on an exchange may harm it, i think many miners would impatiently dump it at lower prices.

It's already on an exchange...MCXNow

pizza
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:06:57 PM
 #112

You guys are preaching to the people who do market research by flawed methods such as forum polls lol, don't expect anything magical and meaningful, the only thing they got going for themselves is they allow you to trade in alts for fiat, their website looks like a 2 year old made it.
clint25n
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350



View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:21:28 AM
 #113

Please join us at worldcoinforum.org

Here is the link to our official announcement of the forum and it's perks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215658.0

Chat lotto starts in 40 mins (as of now).

       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄███████▄    ██▄
 ▄█▀  ▄██████▀▀  ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄█▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██████▄  ██▄
██  ▄████▀  ▄█▀ ██████▄  ██
██  ████▄ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▀████  ██
██  ▀██████ ▄█▀  ▄████▀  ██
▀█▄  ▀██████▀  ▄█████▀  ▄█▀
 ▀█▄   ▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀   ▄█▀
  ▀██▄   ▀███████▀   ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
HAZZA
█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
.
▬▬▬   Mentioned in   ▬▬▬
[CNBC] [BLOOMBERG]

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
Sahtor
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 03:49:20 AM
 #114

"None of them are of relevancy"
...
You are right to a certain extend, greed is the short term engine and whatever coin you hold is the one you are going to defend. I though Yacoin were a good shot because of the CPU only capacities. Obviously the savage pre-mining and 5 days to release the ss3 and amx algos made a lot of people end up with scrapes while others have millions. Still the potential is enormous because anyone with a CPU can get in.
...

Given that significant portion of the Yacoin 2.8M coin universe can be bought at 0.0005 or 200K USD there isn't much barrier to entry in YAC. The coin was so well distributed that record number of early miners want to sell their proceeds for cheap. The launch was truly a CPU race and no one won millions.
clint25n
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350



View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:40:37 AM
 #115

WorldCoinForum.org community doubled in size again overnight.
A lot of community support and hard work is happening beneath the radar it seems.
I hope you join and become an early adopter.

       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄███████▄    ██▄
 ▄█▀  ▄██████▀▀  ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄█▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██████▄  ██▄
██  ▄████▀  ▄█▀ ██████▄  ██
██  ████▄ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▀████  ██
██  ▀██████ ▄█▀  ▄████▀  ██
▀█▄  ▀██████▀  ▄█████▀  ▄█▀
 ▀█▄   ▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀   ▄█▀
  ▀██▄   ▀███████▀   ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
HAZZA
█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
.
▬▬▬   Mentioned in   ▬▬▬
[CNBC] [BLOOMBERG]

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
Loconosci
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 91


FUCK THE SYSTEM!


View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:09:56 PM
 #116

DGC Is The Way.

FUCK THE SYSTEM!
bitpop
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2156


https://keybase.io/bitpop


View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:22:20 PM
 #117

Look no further than Bytecoin

Reputation  |  PGP  |  DigitalOcean  |  TorGuard  |  Ethereum Classic
Bitcoin: 3DSh6AnmvBpDJFUz2mnLirMLmTMcFs9nDm
Bitmessage: BM-2cXN9j8NFT2n1FxDVQ6HQq4D4MZuuaBFyb
Oldminer
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1022



View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:24:26 PM
 #118

WorldCoinForum.org community doubled in size again overnight.
A lot of community support and hard work is happening beneath the radar it seems.
I hope you join and become an early adopter.

+1

I can vouch for this - great forum/site and lots of good things planned for the community.  Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
moreporknz
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 212


Ok, Who's hungry?


View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:44:10 PM
 #119

Kumala what is the likelihood that we will see WDC and DGC on vircurex in the near future? Smiley

3 - 2 - 1 @ 220, the only way to go!
nerdcustoms
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224



View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:49:37 PM
 #120

WorldCoinForum.org community doubled in size again overnight.
A lot of community support and hard work is happening beneath the radar it seems.
I hope you join and become an early adopter.

+1

I can vouch for this - great forum/site and lots of good things planned for the community.  Smiley

+10 don't miss the boat. 

 *Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!