Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the Day | Ethereum back above $300  (Read 299 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Ethereum reached back above $300 today after a fall down to a low of $260 yesterday. ETH/USD markets were quick to recover above $300 price levels while many cryptocurrency markets continue being bearish.

Chart source:

https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/eth/usd/bitfinex/2-days

MiriamWeston

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

That is very praiseworthy. Looking forward to the strong return of ETH
BobbyAdams

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

Ethereum reached back above $300 today after a fall down to a low of $260 yesterday. ETH/USD markets were quick to recover above $300 price levels while many cryptocurrency markets continue being bearish.

https://i.imgur.com/jWnTZyD.gif

Chart source:

Finally, ETH is alive again. The current time has increased to $ 302  Grin
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:35:26 PM

Really looking forward for Ethereums recovery after a couple of weeks going down the drain. I do hope they will make a come back from where they left off the past months. Despite the news about China banning ICO's I'm sure Ethereum will find a way to increase its price again.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:59:39 PM

Chart source:

This is a good development and I think it may go above the Fibonacci level of $850 before we witness another bearish market again. Most of the altcoins are currently bearish and the fast recovery is a sign that we may be going up very soon. Bitcoin has also make an upward movement since this morning to the high of $4,350 across most of the popular exchangers platforms. Hope the upward movement will be sustained.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:14:19 PM

thats a good news for me as a Eth holder. .
hmm..
i wish it will go 500$ at the end of this year.
and maintain his stability.
3.49% up now.. ..
what Ethereum up to this month :3

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

thats a good news for me as a Eth holder. .
hmm..
i wish it will go 500$ at the end of this year.
and maintain his stability.
3.49% up now.. ..
what Ethereum up to this month :3
In my own view it would just hit on $350-400 price on this year alone but still no assurance since no one can able to predict it out whats ahead of us.Im glad to see prices are already recovering now for such dip price.Not only talking on ETH alone even on BTC its price recovered again on 4.5k usd as of now which isnt really surprising at all because coins will surely rise up after a dip specially on stronger ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

ETH really belongs above $1000, but I'll settle for above $300 for the moment!
It's only a matter of time before ETH overtakes BTC in cap Smiley
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:43:43 PM

We already know that etherium is in great demand and many projects use this platform. I believe that by the end of the year the price of etherium could reach $ 400
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:44:19 PM

Nice to see ETH strong again. But i think we could see some more downtrend in short term. But anyways, Ethereum is going to have a nice future and anyone should add it to his long term portfolio. The price is going the rise with up with bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: