Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for a project to invest in  (Read 4109 times)
token1

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

Ok, so I've made quite a lot of money during the last year and am looking for good projects to put this money to good use. Basically what I am looking for is the following, please get back to me if you know any project that match this criteria:

1. Market cap below 200k USD.
2. Very small or no premine.
3. Active developer that is very committed to the project.
4. Any kind of innovation or feature that makes this project unique.

I will off course do my own research before deciding whether to invest or no but my involvement in the project will basically mean that the price will increase at least 2x from current levels.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159401.0

Hi. Previously, I wrote about the price of tokens Ferrarium, now they have changed, we are forced to put the preliminary sale of tokens at 3 price cheaper,I decided to warn you that we will be honest before you.We have not sold a single token,we will make a cheap sale to enter the exchange.

price pre-sale = 0.31$
price sale on the trade exchange = 0.95$)

Peace to your home.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:29:01 AM

If you are looking for investment in new project
So you can go for MTH
And if you need my advice is go to strong alts as Ethereum and ltc
Good luck
Crptotradr

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

You should spread your money over a number of different ICOs, there are a lot of interesting ones coming up in October.

I am watching Iota, Utrust, Modex Tech and Alttradex.  Baring in mind i only invest in the coins for the the potential upside and these look like they will deliver upside in a short enough amount of time.  Alttradex is particularly interesting because you share the profits from an exchange, and exchanges are making a ton of money. 

Anyway good luck in your investments, let's hope we all do well!
asanezz7

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:56:15 AM

Ok, so I've made quite a lot of money during the last year and am looking for good projects to put this money to good use. Basically what I am looking for is the following, please get back to me if you know any project that match this criteria:

I will off course do my own research before deciding whether to invest or no but my involvement in the project will basically mean that the price will increase at least 2x from current levels.

You should look at electroneum visit their website http://electroneum.com this coin will succeed in long term.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:58:47 AM

It seems to me that your intentions is too risky. Any new project is a lottery. You can always lose your money. Any new successful project will make a profit only after a year or more. I think it is much better to invest in ready-made coins and make a profit tomorrow or the day after.
Alttradex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:23:58 PM

You should spread your money over a number of different ICOs, there are a lot of interesting ones coming up in October.

I am watching Iota, Utrust, Modex Tech and Alttradex.  Baring in mind i only invest in the coins for the the potential upside and these look like they will deliver upside in a short enough amount of time.  Alttradex is particularly interesting because you share the profits from an exchange, and exchanges are making a ton of money. 

Anyway good luck in your investments, let's hope we all do well!

Thank you for the mention Crptotradr!

Yes, you can join the Alttradex ICO thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199851.0

We will also have a bounty thread up shortly.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:36:09 PM

I think it is better for newbies to do some research by yourself, you can learn to read the whitepaper and the website, join in the slack or view comments on this project from here.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:24:01 PM

If you are looking for investment in new project
So you can go for MTH
And if you need my advice is go to strong alts as Ethereum and ltc
Good luck
there are a lot of ico projects but only a few projects really promise profits to investors. look for projects that have a clear dev team, clearly defined goals and ideas, and I see carTaxi has it, you can see in their ann thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113124.0,  they are serious in realizing their ideas
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:45:12 PM

i strongly suggest you to DOVU.Their ico on 3th october and hardp cap is 26 million usd but i probably changed because of eth price but i suggest to look their whitepaper i invest my all money to there
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:48:59 PM

Waves , has a strong and active develop team , but it has a large market cap compare to 200K usd. Will you interested in it ?

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:44:23 PM

I think for me Dent is very potential if you are going to check their project and their road map too. Though Dent value for now was in cheap value which I think is a good chance to buy a huge of it, which I knew its good to hold in a long term or for short term its fine where you can buy dent in hitbtc.com Wink
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:19:23 PM

I suggest Anryze! They've almost raised soft cap, I am sure it will be successful ICO. Project is cool, join it
Yhotolu

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:25:28 PM

I suggest stox they are currently on the bottom.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:29:49 PM

For something unique you can take a look at digipulse in my signature. They are providing a service to ensure your crypto coins go to the people you want to inherit them, after you die. A required service if you have a lot of coins

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ratatuykun

Activity: 99

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:52:42 AM

I suggest stox they are currently on the bottom.

Stox dumped hard last month. ATH was 2.7$ , now - 0.47$. Easy x5

COMSA ■ The ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses to Adopt Blockchain Technologies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌▌▌  ICO: Oct 2nd until Nov 6th▐▐▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■ ■ ■ WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterBlogsRedditFacebook ■  TelegramSlackBitcointalk ■ ■ ■
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:59:57 PM

What about 3D projects? It's perspective and expensive
oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:29:44 PM

developers might work on returns as managing the beginning terms of inauguration, as referring with the extent as defining of ones as the decision to work on following as complying with the further of manage with the funding plan as covering expends to backup the manage of examination as leaving with the scales on price of the coins to grows as the progress on works with the running exhibition.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

Try looking at easymine. I really think their team is doing great and their project is devoted to make mining more profitable and easy to manage. I'm supporting their social media campaign and it seems that their team is devoted in making the project work. They already have a successful pre-ico and just waiting for the ICO to finish.
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

An ANN just came out about Gitcoin. The idea looks awesome and the developer is a respected figure in the blockchain space. They have a product out and have multiple bounties open. The whitepaper is not released yet. Looks promising, however.
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

It seems to me that your intentions is too risky. Any new project is a lottery. You can always lose your money. Any new successful project will make a profit only after a year or more. I think it is much better to invest in ready-made coins and make a profit tomorrow or the day after.

Yes, I also think so Sad it is very obvious that you are always under risk and it takes really too long to understant if the project good or not, if it has reached its aims. I do not like to give money on air
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: