Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:11:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a newbie and I need an advise  (Read 1836 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:34:59 PM

You get easy to spot scams and then you get almost know or legit u till they run scam out there. They come in different forms. Mostly it's Ponzi bit lately many ICO scams are around. Becareful of that. If it sounds too good to be true it is. If it doesn't make sense and has holes in it's story then stay away or at least exercise extreme caution. Don't just listen to what anyone says. Think for yourself and always do your research with everything you do.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:26:17 AM

I really want to hear your advise about identyfying the scam sites. Or it could be my honor if you suggest me some of the sites that are legit.
Thank you all and have a good day Wink

Identify scam sites by looking for informations about it. If it's a cloud mining, they must show real pictures of their farm, not Google Images pictures. If it's an investment site paying dividends, they must show with logic how the money is generated and if it's sustainable. Avoid sites paying high daily interest, they usually appear from nothing, last few days or weeks, disappear and appear again with another name (but the owner is probably the same). If you have any doubt about a site in particular, ask on this forum or search for a thread about the site on the search box above.

Most of the sites offering a very high rate of return are probably just scams though there can be also exemptions here as there are really those who are into cryptocurrency trading and they are good at it...usually sites offering fixed return will encounter problems when the quota is not meet and there can be downturns in trading (as it is always ups and downs).

Please refrain and say no to any programs like revshares (I have been into this and of all the sites I got involved ONLY ONE is currently alive and might make it to be very stable all the rests are now dead), HYIPs, matrix programs (unless you are good in recruitment), peer-to-peer donation programs (most will not also last)  and all other passing programs that can be gone weeks or months from now.
Keep Calm

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:07:58 AM

do you post 1 per day ? and just here ? i can see your posst and activity are just 3 if y ou will be like that its ok for your stage now .. but 7 days from now is the refresh of the server which mean by that time you can havev 28 post and activity 2 more activity you will be in JR. member and that will give you opportunity to earn on this site by signing and joing different signanture campaign but be sure to follow rules and there signatures .. good luck to your  quesst here ..
Can you see it for me. My post is over 60 but the activity is still 28.
Will i be in Jr next week?
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

hello everyone, I am a newbie, and I already know what is bitcoin is.
I also want to have some too Cheesy. But my electronic devices is not good Sad So I can not mine it myself.
I walk throught sites and see that all the scam sites  Sad
I really want to hear your advise about identyfying the scam sites. Or it could be my honor if you suggest me some of the sites that are legit.
I am sorry if i post on a wrong topic, just notify me  Cry

i suggest to spend all your time here at our forum by reading some useful threads and topics instead of looking some scam site or the legit one. there are so many ways here how to earn btc. like what you said your electronic devices are not good for mining so take a look for some other source to be gain btc. for me i am preparing my self to join a signature campaign in future when i become a jr.member and participate for some bounty to earn some btc for that. you can do that as well.
renejean31

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

Identify scam sites by looking for informations about it. If it's a cloud mining, they must show real pictures of their farm, not Google Images pictures. If it's an investment site paying dividends, they must show with logic how the money is generated and if it's sustainable. Avoid sites paying high daily interest, they usually appear from nothing, last few days or weeks, disappear and appear again with another name (but the owner is probably the same).

If you have any doubt about a site in particular, ask on this forum or search for a thread about the site on the search box above.

Thanks for the information on how can we identify the different scam sites. I'm looking forward to learn more in this forum. Thanks for all the member that voluntarily helping by answering our questions. God bless!
MisterKT

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

Hello!
If your goal is to buy bitcoin or the altcoins, i would recommend to use kraken.com to buy bitcoins, and you can then transfer your bitcoins to bittrex.com to exchange them with the altcoins.
The fees are pretty low, you can have a try!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

There are various legit sites where you can work and earn good amount of money. However, I would recommend you, stay away from sites like faucets because even if you get some Satoshi for your time, I don't see it as a good return on investment unless and until you have a strong referral network under your account. Newbies waste their most of the time on such sites.

On the other hand, you can come up with your skills and knowledge and offer your services in marketplace section or even on the Bitcoin freelancer sites where you get paid directly in the Bitcoins. Even if you think that you don't have any skill (which is impossible IMO) then you can learn it from the internet for free so spend your time in learning and understanding the market and then offer your service. Since Bitcoin is accepted globally, there are tremendous opportunities for each and everyone out there.
CamVic

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:14:06 AM

its very simple:

1.) everything is a scam until proven otherwise
2.) trust no one.

Welcome to crypto.

Here is a good advise, listen to him. Newbies, like me, use to do thing without thinking. My first inversion in crypto disaster, and the second one too.... Roll Eyes

Excellent Advise! Ever!
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:56:50 PM

its very simple:

1.) everything is a scam until proven otherwise
2.) trust no one.

Welcome to crypto.

w0mp is correct. Trust no one.

I'm still a newbie but I've been slowly learning over the past year. I can't afford to buy a lot of crypto so I look for legit. bounties. When I first started I signed up for just about every faucet out there. *What a waste of time!* It's not worth the time to do the recaptchas for the little bit of token you can accumulate. Honestly, the best thing I've found is finding a start up or young business that I like. Read the white paper and connect with the devs. Most of the time they are desperate for help. Be a good resource and you have the potential of earning money, tokens, and maybe even a job.

There is only one person who you should trust and that is yourself. You need to trust yourself and have faith in yourself or you will never do anything. Also if you fail son't give up try again.
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:47:07 AM

Try friending some hero members and legendary to ask some questions to them try not to irritate them because some of the member is not nice enough try speculating sime dicussions and eventually youll learn then try atleast to make a jr. Member to join some campaigns
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:56:55 AM

I also want to have some too Cheesy. But my electronic devices is not good Sad So I can not mine it myself.
I am sorry if i post on a wrong topic, just notify me  Cry

im a newbie too but this forum will solve all your queries just give time to read topics and do not rush to earn just read and learn then you will see what you are looking for in the near future..
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:56:10 AM

Bittrex is nice to buy trade BTC and BTC is not a joke it is a expensive currency so if you want to mine a BTC you would still need to buy the needs to mine it.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:42:17 AM

Now is a good moment to buy bitcoins. Believe me

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

I am reading and learning. excellent idea are been given which of course make a lot of sense. I intend to contribute to this forum in a very positive way.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

If you not want to pay real money, the easy way is try the raiblock faucet, this is the official faucet, this is not the scam site, 
some time is easy to claim the fund, otherwise you can exchange it to BTC in many exchange site.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
mrdueri

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:28:33 AM

Buy from a reputable exchange like Coinbase/GDAX or Gemini.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:16:41 PM

If you can read a lot on this site you will see and know how to earn here .. you just need to pay time and patience here and you will earn BTC or other coins ... freebitco.in is a good paying site  that you caan earn satoshi every hour.. but here on bitcointalk you can earn big numbers if you will jusst follow rules and be a better  poser
That's right, a lot of reading in this forum will add insight .. diligently read in every post quality.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:33:58 PM

you are in the right place mate, but i suggest you to dont force your self just to looking for some legit site not too far to become scam site, if you want to earn/have bitcoin, except on mining you can join some other campaigns here in our forum that paying bitcoin for the work they need. you just explore the whole forum to find those jobs/work that suits to you to earn some bitcoin.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

Welcome to the forum and since you are newbie then just explore this forum and read different topics here in our forum so you can get some advice and strategies that are totally worth it to try so you can have a better chance to make money faster than the other newbie in this forum or outside of this forum. Learning will be the key for you.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:20:39 PM

Hello I am the newbie also, please help me guys

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: