Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH  (Read 59888 times)
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

I wanna my bounty tokens
https://my.electroneum.com/ down for 1 week, what i need to do?  Angry

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

I wanna my bounty tokens
its down for 3 - 4 weeks? do you guys not read fb/twitter/telegraph etc?? sad how stupid people are...
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:59:43 PM

Hello Dev. Can we know when will be the distribution of the coins from bounty? The ICO has already finished successfully and we are excited to receive our coins. Thank you!
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:32:22 PM

I wanna my bounty tokens
its down for 3 - 4 weeks? do you guys not read fb/twitter/telegraph etc?? sad how stupid people are...

I doubt most of these guys here even know what the project is about lol. They just entered the bounty to get some free coins to dump. Obviously not following the main thread or official news sources and only posting in the bounty thread.  I only do bounties for coins I want to invest in,  or get me interested.
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:11:54 AM

I wanna my bounty tokens

I doubt most of these guys here even know what the project is about lol. They just entered the bounty to get some free coins to dump. Obviously not following the main thread or official news sources and only posting in the bounty thread.  I only do bounties for coins I want to invest in,  or get me interested.

its incredible...
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:32:50 AM

Hello devs. Can we know when will be the distribution of the coins from bounty? The ICO has already finished successfully and we are excited to receive our coins. Looking forward for your response. Thank you!

Hello Dev. Can we know when will be the distribution of the coins from bounty? The ICO has already finished successfully and we are excited to receive our coins. Thank you!

Exactly same words, same phrases and same sentences with two different usernames. Hmm. I wonder if this is an alt or is this just a purely copy pasting, plagarism incident. Of which will definitely a big NO, NO in the forum that could lead to banning a certain account.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

Hello, there was a message from the user below indicated that you need to tell me e-mail, can I give him personal information?
I want to clarify with the manager of the company

ubercool - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321898
"Hello,

This is to inform you that you have either given wrong or not even given payment details for Electroneum Bounty.

Create an account at http://my.electroneum.com (creates a mobile Electroneum wallet)and let us know your email address to allow us to distribute your ETN (Electroneum) Bounty (KEPT PRIVATE)

If the site is on maintenance then give me an email through which you will sign up.

Thank you."
Chasoid

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:44:50 AM

Hello, there was a message from the user below indicated that you need to tell me e-mail, can I give him personal information?

"Hello,

This is to inform you that you have either given wrong or not even given payment details for Electroneum Bounty.

Create an account at http://my.electroneum.com (creates a mobile Electroneum wallet)and let us know your email address to allow us to distribute your ETN (Electroneum) Bounty (KEPT PRIVATE)

If the site is on maintenance then give me an email through which you will sign up.

Thank you."

It looks like an attempt to hack you through social engineering. I would never share personal information with such a user under any pretext.

ncBB

Activity: 158

profittrailer.cn

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

do we need register to electroneum site to claim the bounty rewards ??

Yes

I have a question for developers, I doubtless I did a purse on the electronium and if I did not save the keys. Can I create a new wallet when the site will earn and receive a reward for it? The account of the electronium is the same as I had it. This is very important for me because I do not want to miss my reward. Thank you

You require email id to register on electroneum.com

hi, I am still waiting for your reply in email , needto confirm my email was right, thanks

deadley (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

"Hello,

Thank you."

It looks like an attempt to hack you through social engineering. I would never share personal information with such a user under any pretext.

lol, he is my assistant, when he replied here or give work in pm than there were no problem, now he is pm you for confirm your email id or if you did not put email id in form so you have to give email id so we can put that in bounty sheet.

Yes

I have a question for developers, I doubtless I did a purse on the electronium and if I did not save the keys. Can I create a new wallet when the site will earn and receive a reward for it? The account of the electronium is the same as I had it. This is very important for me because I do not want to miss my reward. Thank you

hi, I am still waiting for your reply in email , needto confirm my email was right, thanks

What reply you are waiting, yes you have to give email id so you can register account in electroneum.com

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:40:35 AM

"Hello,

Thank you."

Hello everyone,

I assist deadley in maintaining the campaign. Those who have not filled their form properly or filled ETH addresses in their form will get that message from me as you need an account on the website to get the bounty.

I hope this clears your doubt.
ncBB

profittrailer.cn

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

Yes

Thanks deadley, looking forward for bounty and the update of the translation spreadsheet, we are still waiting for it, thanks for the hard works

ncBB

profittrailer.cn

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:57:01 AM

"Hello,

Thank you."

Hello everyone,

I assist deadley in maintaining the campaign. Those who have not filled their form properly or filled ETH addresses in their form will get that message from me as you need an account on the website to get the bounty.

Hi ubercool, would you tell us where the form is? And i replied your pm with my ETN login email, is that ok? And u mentioned above about "ETH address", you mean we need to give you ethereum or electroneum wallet address? Thanks a lot

cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

"Hello,

Thank you."

Hello everyone,

I apologize, just decided to reinsure, I send you a private message with my e-mail
thanks for the help

PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:55:13 PM

"Hello,

Thank you."

Hello everyone,

good afternoon. I have some concerns. I wondered if I was creating a purse on the website of the electronic company (if I created it, I do not have keys from it, but I have full access to my account and mail), what should I do in this situation? Create a new wallet when the site is working or there is another solution. Can you please, because I do not want to lose my coins and it worries me very much. Thank you very much

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
ALWASA

Activity: 414

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

to deadley

hi sir, i would like to ask regarding the bounty. how can we claim our bounties? i already have an electroneum account, made before i joined the bounty program.  right now i have tried to log in in the site, but it says that they are temporarily closing the access of the site. also been reading some comments here, but im a bit confused on how the claiming will work. can you please clear this up? thank you in advance.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

Hi Dev, tell when the project site will work and how we can get our tokens for the bounty company. I ask you to publish in this forum thread detailed instructions how we can get our tokens for the bounty company. Thanks
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

where can we send email for confirmation id for bounty payment? I search in the email inbox can not find it

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

Site don’t work, price token etn low and low
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:30:56 AM

Site don’t work, price token etn low and low

Dont worry it will launch in 3-4 weeks when it will be worth absolutely nothing Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: