Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH  (Read 59887 times)
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:32:42 AM

be patient ... and keep waiting for the longest project that I follow and until now there is still no answer about distribution and in social media they keep a close watch on the progress status of this project.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:29:39 AM

For all the doubters to the project please do stop and just trust the project. Before going to conclusion you make your own research and keep updated with their social medias.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

For all the doubters to the project please do stop and just trust the project. Before going to conclusion you make your own research and keep updated with their social medias.

I totally agree with this, mistakes and problems can happen in any project, especially at launch. Even bitcoin still has it's fair share of issues every now and again. We all have to be patient and give them time to remedy the security situation. Negativity is not going to make the process any faster. We just have to wait and see how it all turns out. I have expectations that it will do well throughout 2018, fingers crossed.
deadley (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

I received a message about ETN distributor in my BTT account with its contents
[Hello,

This is to inform you of details of Electroneum Bounty.

Create an account at http://my.electroneum.com (create cellphone Electroneum wallet) and let us know your email address so we can distribute your ETN (Electroneum) Prize (PRIVATE KEPT)

If the site is in maintenance then give me an email where you will register.

Thank you.]
message link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm
whether you also get it and if it is not a trial
please confirm it .....

Be careful with this. This does not seem right. From whom did you receive this message, and when?

You gave your email address when you signed up for the bounty. Why would they want it again? Besides, the website is still down and will be down until early December. There is no way you can create a wallet now. And the team won't direct you there now if they know you can't create a new wallet at the moment.

Are you sure the link they sent you goes to the correct website? Does it take you somewhere else? If is does, this might be a scammer trying to get their hands on your login details.

Be careful.
thank you
I believe this is a trial, we hope from dev to pay attention to those who participate in the gift of hadia who has no certainty when the distribution will begin.
Because those who participate in this project, it may be a target pising
until now there is still no information from the campaign manager for bounty claims, and I also received a message to provide an email address to collect it

Please always read OP, I updated already, you have to provide email ID, if you got pm for email ID.

CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

I really cant wait for this to launch, it has been one of my favorite projects and I just want to see this go from strength to strength. The last I hear is that the launch should be first or second week of December.. cant wait Smiley
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:48:26 AM

Translators are still waiting for a correct stakes calculations with management stakes + website stakes

It's been a Month !

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:19:05 AM

[Hello,

Create an account at http://my.electroneum.com (create cellphone Electroneum wallet) and let us know your email address so we can distribute your ETN (Electroneum) Prize (PRIVATE KEPT)

Thank you.]
please confirm it .....

Be careful with this. This does not seem right. From whom did you receive this message, and when?

You gave your email address when you signed up for the bounty. Why would they want it again? Besides, the website is still down and will be down until early December. There is no way you can create a wallet now. And the team won't direct you there now if they know you can't create a new wallet at the moment.

Are you sure the link they sent you goes to the correct website? Does it take you somewhere else? If is does, this might be a scammer trying to get their hands on your login details.

Be careful.
thank you
I believe this is a trial, we hope from dev to pay attention to those who participate in the gift of hadia who has no certainty when the distribution will begin.
until now there is still no information from the campaign manager for bounty claims, and I also received a message to provide an email address to collect it

Please always read OP, I updated already, you have to provide email ID, if you got pm for email ID.
I have sent my email thanks
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:35:05 AM

[Hello,

Thank you.]
please confirm it .....

Be careful.
thank you

I have sent my email thanks
got it and thank you for your information

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:50 AM

I really cant wait for this to launch, it has been one of my favorite projects and I just want to see this go from strength to strength. The last I hear is that the launch should be first or second week of December.. cant wait Smiley
There is still hype on this project even fudders are everywhere i keep watching this etn coin and surely ride the hype.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

Did they distributed the bounty tokens?? please update me if anybody know the answer.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:23:29 AM

[Hello,

Thank you.]
please confirm it .....

Be careful.
thank you

okay manager, I've sent an email for registration via pm. thank you

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:22:59 PM

[Hello,

Thank you.]
please confirm it .....

Be careful.
thank you

I AM my email address: cacadekldel@gmail.com
ETH address: 0xB95390D77F2aF27dEb09aBF9AD6A0c36Ec1333D2
spreadsheets facebook / twitter: 405/52

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:40:44 PM

[Hello,

Thank you.]
please confirm it .....

Be careful.
thank you

I AM my email address: cacadekldel@gmail.com
ETH address: 0xB95390D77F2aF27dEb09aBF9AD6A0c36Ec1333D2
spreadsheets facebook / twitter: 405/52

dev .... i have PM email and ETH wallet

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:07:20 PM

Hi Dev, tell  how can I get my tokens from the company's bounty? What should I do to get my tokens? Where should I write a search? Please publish instructions for receiving tokens for the bounty company.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

Who follows the course of the coin? Can I explain why such strong losses in the price go and how do you think whether the rate will increase after the start or will it be crushed?
 Huh

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:56:19 PM

Hi Dev, tell  how can I get my tokens from the company's bounty? What should I do to get my tokens? Where should I write a search? Please publish instructions for receiving tokens for the bounty company.

Anyone answer this?
deadley (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:28:01 PM

There are still lots of participants who havent replied to Ubercool's PM, Here is the list of participants who havent sent their emails. If your name is on the list then reply to the PM sent by ubercool or send your email in PM to ubercool, it is necessary to get your bounty.

Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WMuJBrufrUk1ujw2oGRZRGG3tDcf59ZOun1UQmQb9dA/edit#gid=0

Ubercool link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321898

lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

the week (20. Nov.- 26. Nov. 2017) https://twitter.com/valantTW

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/930743965242023937 21
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/930778400293257217 21
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/932577971113742336 23
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/932637641971027969 23
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/933022214466801664 25
https://twitter.com/valantTW/status/934379507615784960 25

ncBB

Activity: 158

profittrailer.cn

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

Any news?  Wink Wink Wink

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:53:32 AM

When bounty will be paid?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: