Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH  (Read 59888 times)
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:49:17 PM

Is the 2FA mandatory? It does not work for me, it writes "The mobile telephone number that you provided is not a valid number."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:50:19 PM

They got paid, because they did made account when ICO was running, who did not got paid yet, who made account after registeration reopen.

Not true, i have a account since september/october 2017 or so, and went in the ICO as well, but i didn't received the bounty coins yet Smiley And i signed up with the e-mail which i also used for the ETN account.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:02:34 PM

I think even though many people emails has been registered but people didn't receive their tokens to their concerned wallets. Still, people have to wait until they send ETN tokens.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

Was there somewhere about the timing of payments for the bounty? During what time will the awards be paid to all participants?

I am expecting now next year. Will send again email to them soon, last time they reply they will send rest of people soon.

Why the HELL until next year  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Tell me why we should wait almost a month to get our payments  Angry Angry and why the fuck some members get's paid and we should wait until next year  Angry Angry Explain !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got paid, because they did made account when ICO was running, who did not got paid yet, who made account after registeration reopen.

Next time talk with respect and behave. Or don't expect I will reply you.

Stop lying please. I had an Electroneum account way before the end of the ICO.

And you are in no position to lecture anyone about behavior and respect when you don't respect bounty participants and don't behave like a decent bounty manager.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
deadley (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:30 PM

Was there somewhere about the timing of payments for the bounty? During what time will the awards be paid to all participants?

I am expecting now next year. Will send again email to them soon, last time they reply they will send rest of people soon.

Why the HELL until next year  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Tell me why we should wait almost a month to get our payments  Angry Angry and why the fuck some members get's paid and we should wait until next year  Angry Angry Explain !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are in no position to lecture anyone about behavior and respect when you don't respect bounty participants and don't behave like a decent bounty manager.
For you I have just 1 word. Lol. Do you want I show your conversation with everyone. How greedy you are. Even you tried to threat me with your friend, forgot this.

Not true, i have a account since september/october 2017 or so, and went in the ICO as well, but i didn't received the bounty coins yet Smiley And i signed up with the e-mail which i also used for the ETN account.

May be you did not able to changed password before they distribute first batch.

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

Why the HELL until next year  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Tell me why we should wait almost a month to get our payments  Angry Angry and why the fuck some members get's paid and we should wait until next year  Angry Angry Explain !!!!!!!!!!!!!

For you I have just 1 word. Lol. Do you want I show your conversation with everyone. How greedy you are. Even you tried to threat me with your friend, forgot this.

I have created an account before registration in reopen and I have received payment for twitter, but why for facebook I do not accept it
and I know there was a BTT account name error when filling out the form but I have PM to you about it.
Please explain ... if I have to wait next year like those who have not received payment

Aerys2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

Why the HELL until next year  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Tell me why we should wait almost a month to get our payments  Angry Angry and why the fuck some members get's paid and we should wait until next year  Angry Angry Explain !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop your lies and stay on the subject ( Because i can remind you also about our conversation when you were despising and spitting on all translators ).

Here people see the fact, you chose to not count the moderation and website stakes whereas it was planned and asked work by the official team, this is not good decent work from a manager, that's a fact, all translators and admins see this and agree with me, you can say whatever you want to justify this bad work, everyone, including the team, knows it's wrong, and we let you a lot of time to fix this and you did nothing, fact.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
deadley (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:04:19 PM

I have created an account before registration in reopen and I have received payment for twitter, but why for facebook I do not accept it
and I know there was a BTT account name error when filling out the form but I have PM to you about it.
Please explain ... if I have to wait next year like those who have not received payment

Please pm me how much you received, and how much you were expecting, if there were any error, I will add your name in 2nd list.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:07:13 PM

Dear manager,

The best option for people is to list the people who are in 2nd list because it might be a good option whether there are errors means  people will start giving you more clarity about the 2nd list.
deadley (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

Stop your lies and stay on the subject ( Because i can remind you also about our conversation when you were despising and spitting on all translators ).

Here people see the fact, you chose to not count the moderation and website stakes, this is not good decent work from a manager, that's a fact, all translators and admins see this and agree with me, you can say whatever you want to justify this bad work, everyone, including the team, knows it's wrong, and we let you a lot of time to fix this and you did nothing, fact.

Hahha, you were saying, translator must get first and most of the bounty and even you wanted to know before starting to work how much you will get.

You forgot this is bounty not fix paid job. I did not forced you to do the job, it was your choice to work, and what about when you and your friend threat me. You are lucky I did not open thread about that. otherwise you were not taking this account. and did made new account to start your work again.

For moderation, it was no clear rules and I talked already Electroneum CEO, who said to me it's upto me how I wanted to calculate.
So shut up.

deadley (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

Dear manager,

The best option for people is to list the people who are in 2nd list because it might be a good option whether there are errors means  people will start giving you more clarity about the 2nd list.

2nd list will be those people who did not pm me their email ID before sending 1st list. I sent 90% user list already to Electroneum team and they will send bounty.

Aerys2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

Here people see the fact, you chose to not count the moderation and website stakes, this is not good decent work from a manager, that's a fact, all translators and admins see this and agree with me, you can say whatever you want to justify this bad work, everyone, including the team, knows it's wrong, and we let you a lot of time to fix this and you did nothing, fact.

Hahha, you were saying, translator must get first and most of the bounty and even you wanted to know before starting to work how much you will get.

You forgot this is bounty not fix paid job. I did not forced you to do the job, it was your choice to work, and what about when you and your friend threat me. You are lucky I did not open thread about that. otherwise you were not taking this account. and did made new account to start your work again.

For moderation, it was no clear rules and I talked already Electroneum CEO, who said to me it's upto me how I wanted to calculate.
So shut up.

Again stop the lies.

And because of who the rules were not clear on purpose ?

And what's your excuse to not count website stakes whereas CEO in person asked to do the job ?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

Please pm me how much you received, and how much you were expecting, if there were any error, I will add your name in 2nd list.
I received ETN for Twitter 7,118
and I hope also receive for facebook 6056.935191 ETN

this is note in spreadsheet
8/9/2017 10:13:35 Ojengongu https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?refid=8 800 30 30 30 30 30 150 6056.935191

deadley (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:23:25 PM

So shut up.

Again stop the lies.

And what's your excuse to not count website stakes whereas CEO in person asked to do the job ?
Almost every language website done. so calculating differently its not make sense. Other thing there were no confirmation to me from electroneum team. Who did which language site. So I add website stake to whitepaper.

You are useless and free, and I don't have time for your shitty reply. You are talking this after 2 month of final calculation.

Last reply to you. you can post anytime here now. I won't reply you. In that time I will help those, who really require me.

deadley (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:24:17 PM

I received ETN for Twitter 7,118
and I hope also receive for facebook 6056.935191 ETN

this is note in spreadsheet
8/9/2017 10:13:35 Ojengongu https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?refid=8 800 30 30 30 30 30 150 6056.935191

Please pm me or ping me on telegram. I will help you more quickly.

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:24:21 PM

Everything worked perfectly for me with the Signature campaign. The tokens came into my Electroneum Wallet.
Everything was fine and the sum was right. Everything is ok. Thanks for the good job

And it is good that this is communicated again. then the remaining problems will be solved
Aerys2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:26:05 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 09:03:40 AM by Aerys2

So shut up.

Again stop the lies.

Almost every language website done. so calculating differently its not make sense. Other thing there were no confirmation to me from electroneum team. Who did which language site. So I add website stake to whitepaper.

You are useless and free, and I don't have time for your shitty reply. You are talking this after 2 month of final calculation.

Last reply to you. you can post anytime here now. I won't reply you. In that time I will help those, who really require me.

That doesnt make any sense at all, not everyone who did the WhitePaper also did the website ( and not necessary the same person) and you dont give stakes for this to people who did the website but not the whitepaper ( a lot ), this is really bad, you are not counting actual work, this is crazy, as crazy as giving the same stake to a one post thread ( but sure it's for your electroneum thread without any updates) than to a 10 pages thread, any decent and serious manager would tell you the same, this is totally dishonest.

Are you kidding me ? I was talking about this 2 months ago (before final calculations you finished in november ) but you were already not replying so not a change.

EDIT : Here a proof your calculation does not make any sense : http://electroneum.com/welcome-old/welcome-arabic-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9/

Only 9 persons translated the website, still, you count 500 stakes for the whitepaper for 15 persons, almost the double, so your claims to excuse the lack of website counting "Almost every language website done" , are completly untrue.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Postoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:58:30 PM

hi. I am a member of bounty. I never received a reward for the company signature. my mail kos_sem@mail.ru when can we expect payment?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER