Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: October and November ICO  (Read 1851 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 177

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

Any good ones during these months?

What are your opinions?
as of now iam quite about the november fork issue, i'm not panicking if the bitcoin at that time go dump the price value because is the part of escrow, i will wait the decision in the news, and i think bitcoin to on top again after that issue and bitcoin goes uprise the value.

Alex_inf

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

There are a lot of ICOs which starts in October. For example: BeOne, Utrust, KickICO, BitJob, Blackmoon, Atlant etc. These months will be hot))) And I'm going to participate in a few ICO.
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:07:33 AM

Anyone that is unable to participate in upcoming ICO's, due to location restrictions (USA, China, Singapore, etc), consider using our brokerage services.
We allow investors to participate in any ICO, regardless of location.

Visit our website http://icobroker.trade/ or mail us icobroker<AT>protonmail.ch for additional information.
Otherwise leave a comment in our ANN thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144224, and we will get back to you asap.

If any other ICO interests you, but is not listed on our website, let us also know!

*edit* Spacing for readability
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:31:15 AM

Litra is doing great!

Check it www.litra.site

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:36:12 AM

There are a lot of ICOs which starts in October. For example: BeOne, Utrust, KickICO, BitJob, Blackmoon, Atlant etc. These months will be hot))) And I'm going to participate in a few ICO.

BitJob may be a nice one to participate in, I am not so sure of the rest because their names don't seem so appealing to the average person..that's just my opinion.

kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

1 of November - Crowdholding ICO till 1/12/17

https://t.me/Crowdholding
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

What the hell? Do you try reseach information about ICO projects in your list? KickICO has been started in this month and will be the end in September 29th this year. Utrust, Atlant also begin open crowdsale in September Huh
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:27:38 PM

I think Cartaxi.io better because this project is very good and I think the project will be a great success, Litra indeed good but there is still Cartaxi better.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

i also wonder how will ICO going, since China ban ICO, many people in China will not participate in, so will the market cap still be high, even a small project will charge millions?

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

I think Cartaxi.io better because this project is very good and I think the project will be a great success, Litra indeed good but there is still Cartaxi better.
Cartaxi is not goot as your investment, I don't see the real implementation for that. but the aventus project seems to be the another project in this month, and i was exciting about the sevtice crowdsale in the november and that wiill be so big in my opinion.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

ico for october november i think can join in hometoken, or else,
good luck and spirit for comrades
YelloAme

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:20:38 AM

Take a look at Unikoin, an ICO that Mark Cuban will participate. They are an established company with a working product:
https://medium.com/@rahulsood/esports-meets-cryptocurrency-a486ac3aaca
robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:51:31 AM

I would look at ICOalert, they list all upcoming ICO's.

Currently I am eyeing up a ICO called Crowdholding. They have a solid co-creation concept, strong team, great white paper and realistic targets.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/

Hope this helps and happy investing!
its value is very pantastis
Total Supply
631 million (631 milion) tokens
will many people look forward to his presence ,, and certainly a lot of investing
worth waiting for

ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:51:47 AM

Litra is doing great!

Check it www.litra.site
:/ not interesting much on this project

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:07:21 AM

Any good ones during these months?

What are your opinions?
you can try GUTS, the concept of buying tickets using an online application to prevent resale of tickets and actions.

Much like Aventus and Eventchain? I have just heard about this project right now. GUTS might be on the path that has been used by Aventus and now Eventchain. Do you know of the similarities and differences between the projects that I am mentioning? These are all about ticketing systems also.
tfot123

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:28:54 PM

Hey Everyone,

How's it going in the crypto world? Pally is a blockchain start-up that connects locals to visitors all over the world to create better travel experiences and unite people across countries and cultures 🙂 The ICO starts in 36 days and we hope many of you will join. The ICO token Launch will be available for 28 days in October and November 2017 or until the cap is reached The Pally ecosystem is comprised of Pally Social, an iOS application available in beta on the Apple App Store. The beta app is available for download.

You can check out our website here. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or send an email to info@pally.co

Kind Regards,
Tanya
Community Manager for Pally
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:17:02 PM

I am waiting for Crowdholding. Seems like good project. Crowdholding has nearly finished their pre-sale. Looking forward to seeing what they do. According to their website they launch their ICO on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:06:31 PM

I think the best ICO of this month would be CENTRA it has the same thing to offer as Monaco does + they also want to do some kind of ebay where you can buy everything for cryptos. It also has already raised a huge ammount of money in their pre-sale. I see a bright future for this coin.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:02:04 AM

For November check out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide generating a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. They launch 20 November and I am thinking about investing so check them out and let me know what you think.
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

Guys, Crowdholding just posted a new task.
Tell us about your favorite ICO startup and earn some YUPIEs 💸
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/283/this-is-our-first-24-hour-task
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: