Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] 2x Apple Iphone 7 Unlocked 128GB [450$ Each]  (Read 782 times)
desider (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:19:56 PM

Hello Everyone im trying to get rid two spare iphone 7's i have they are both unlocked condition is like new.
One is gold and other is space grey 128GB im looking to sell them for around $450BTC Shipped im currently only looking to ship to USA but any other may have to pay extra for shipping.
The phones were not obtained in no fraudulent ways or scamming IMEI'S on phones are clean and clear ready too go! We will use a trusted Middleman or escrow if needed!! but you will pay escrow fees if any! i am not new too this soo all scammers and time wasters please go away .

https://i.imgur.com/6DfxCNr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3RYmSiN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MavyfJJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bcatLBv.jpg

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:47:51 AM

That's the correct way to transact and trade here. Always use escrow. The middle man must be a trusted escrow member here who will hold the bitcoins until such time the phones arrive and are inspected and verified to be genuine, icloud-unlocked, untampered, without defects and "like new" as you described above.

Provided the IMEI of both phones are not banned or blocked by Apple (which is the case when they are reported as stolen or illegally obtained) then I think this is a fair and clean deal. It's important to remember that escrow is an asbolute must.

Any attempt to bait and switch, for example by inviting the buyer to "discuss" the deal on Skype or pm and then trying to tempt or lure the buyer to pay a deposit) should be reported and exposed here.

Buyers are encouraged to take the phones to an Apple store for inspection and a warranty query. And for store staff to check if anything has been tampered with or replaced such as the screen, any internal part, etc.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:40:44 AM

Quoted for image, save the people some effort from clicking on the links.

This is the total opposite of the guy who was offering the iPhone 7 for $350 USD. Just have a one question:
Can you power on the phones to see if the phones actually work?

Good luck selling these, I would recommend selling these on auctions, since I am pretty sure you can get a better price for those, maybe around 600 USD, but dont take my word for it.

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:17:52 PM

why are you selling them for so little?
desider (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

i wouldn't say soo little on eBay they only go for about 500ish and i had tried to offer it sites such as gazelle but they had total low balled me also ultimately im going to exchange the money too btc soo i figured why not sell it for btc straight up and save money on fees.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:28:59 AM

i wouldn't say soo little on eBay they only go for about 500ish and i had tried to offer it sites such as gazelle but they had total low balled me also ultimately im going to exchange the money too btc soo i figured why not sell it for btc straight up and save money on fees.

Interested in buying these 2 iPhones and have added you on Skype. Is it possible to get some more information about these phones and more pictures.

I would recommend decoded as escrow for these 2 phones.

Will there be a discount if I bought both?

desider (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:48:20 AM

Interested in buying these 2 iPhones and have added you on Skype. Is it possible to get some more information about these phones and more pictures.

I would recommend decoded as escrow for these 2 phones.

Will there be a discount if I bought both?
'

yes if you would like too purchase both i can do 402 each also added on skype
desider (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

bumpp
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

How much will the shipping cost to come to Bangladesh?
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:14:52 PM

bumpp

I'm interested, however the deal must be made here in public and everything we talk about except TXs and BTC address and as for escrow, OgNasty or Phillipma.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: