Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169636 times)
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:04:16 AM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

Wave has just been pumped a few days ago, it shows that big investors are paying attention to big top Altcoins and Wave is one of them
In the bear market there is still a risk of falling, so I think it is not necessary to say so loudly about the growth of my friend, but in fact it sounds plausible especially after the " East" !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:48:29 PM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Well, the waves are now in a bearish form , I think it is not worth buying now, while there is little good news on this coin !
It's not worth to buy consider the waves still traded on the high price and we must be patience and waiting for the next dump for waves, that should be the correct deision to take. Remember due to the latest ico that used waves and it gets a short term hype.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:51:04 PM

This project has a sufficient number of advantages, because there are real sides that it develops and tries to develop. The very fact of the development of this project already says that the project has confidence, which is important.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:28:02 AM

It's price can increase due to hype so you may invest in it but other than that there are far more efficient blockchains around.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:16:03 AM

IMHO now already a little bit late to invest in waves. It's already on hype. Or if you want to buy waves waite a little bit. I agree that waves is a good old working project that still has great perspectives.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:51:58 AM

IMHO now already a little bit late to invest in waves. It's already on hype. Or if you want to buy waves waite a little bit. I agree that waves is a good old working project that still has great perspectives.
I agree with you especially that waves is a good old working projects that still has great perspectives  there is Great news! Waves Client now supports Smart Assets: you can issue, reissue and burn them easily. Also, in version 1.0.37 they added new languages  and squashed some minor bugs.

Check it out: https://wavesplatform.com/product

If you want to learn more about Waves Smart Assets, please visit their blog: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-smart-accounts-and-smart-assets-3382d76bf76b
So in my personal analysis fundamental of waves it is a good future of cryptocurrencies.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:18:20 AM

Waves is a good coin that has a good platform and I think that it will become very popular in the near future!
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:25:41 AM

I do not see anything special in this project like in a thousand other projects. A lot of projects are coming out which in the future will not have absolutely no application and value. There are about five projects on which I scored the stakes and they are all in the top 10 coinmarketcap

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:45:29 AM

Everybody who held at least 1 Waves in his Wallet a few days ago got 145 Surge Coins as Airdrop!!

At the moment you get arround 7 Waves if you sell it  Wink

When making the sell- order just make sure to set the Expiration time to 1 hour.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:20:36 AM

I do not see anything special in this project like in a thousand other projects. A lot of projects are coming out which in the future will not have absolutely no application and value. There are about five projects on which I scored the stakes and they are all in the top 10 coinmarketcap
If you are talking about the smart contract or projects be built on waves platform you are right still there are no many projects on waves platform, but if we talk about the progress of waves platform from the developer of team. They are really hard work to make waves to be more better in the future for example.

Meet the new versions of the Waves Mobile App!

2.1.1 for iOS and 2.1.0 for Android support Smart Accounts & Assets, plus overall app performance is improved and minor bugs fixed.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wavesplatform.wallet
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971

That's just one of many good progress of waves platform for the community.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:32:52 AM

Waves has a bright future just like eth. Sooner waves would overtook eth , I think.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:16:58 PM

We cannot see the potential of any coin now that we are in the bear market, but Waves is a good platform, but there are only a few companies that use their platform to launch their ICO or their token, they are quite late in the development Eth is to far ahead.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:37:00 PM

Indeed Waves platform is slowly moving forward with the crytocurrency market is still moving forward in a steady phase. Waves have big updates last 2018 that is advancing in the scalability technology and Waves will be a big competitor in the scaling issues in the blockchain technology so let us be aware that Waves have a big potential in the cryptocurrency space.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:46:45 PM

I think the wave of the future is very good and waves are good technology and the big team behind this project. the wave of the future is really bright
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:07:10 PM

The team behind waves blockchain are working very hard and it is obvious by the level of development we have been seeing in that blockchain, their DEX is quite cool but the fact remains that most projects do not want to build in their blockchain.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:44:05 PM

Waves will likely catch some important business in Russia and former SSRs. However, I don't see it going mainstream across the whole world. I could be wrong though!  Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:21:18 PM

Waves is top 10 in my favorite cryptocoin, and i think waves has good project for future and i think waves will grow and grow in the future. So dont be scare for invest your money on waves coin.
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:05:57 PM

I think the wave of the future is very good and waves are good technology and the big team behind this project. the wave of the future is really bright
The future wave has good prospects considering cryptocurrency has become popular in various countries. This is clearly a challenge as well as an opportunity, because the more users the more money is circulating, meaning the platform offered must meet the demands of cryptocurrency users. If it's not good it will be abandoned.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:26:29 PM

Waves is a very cool project, and definitely he has a great future, this project will be a lot of money to go, not only from private business, but also other projects, even state Corporations will be able to do on their platform worthwhile things that will be in demand, and I'm sure it will be
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:48:02 PM

I am a fan of waves and believe it has a huge potential near future. First of all waves has a good community which supports its development. They maybe a little bit slower on development side but waves ecosystem has huge potential with its total coin supply, fast transaction, low transaction costs. With the help of wallet integrated DEX you can trade any coin cost of 0.003 waves per trade.The more volume dex get the more user will be attracted by it.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: