Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aventus coin on etherdelta!  (Read 2038 times)
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:36:54 PM

You can buy it from Etherdelta if you can find a seller. Wink
This project is very interesting, offering a solution to real life problem. I don't think any investor would like to sell at this stage.
coolsai

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

This project is very interesting, offering a solution to real life problem. I don't think any investor would like to sell at this stage.

Loads of sellers there and its already number 2 in volume. Of course it might never fall back to ICO price ever again, but at the moment it is still only a little bit above. In my book that suggests its still a good time to buy. I just regret having been on holiday and missing out on this  Grin
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

Loads of sellers there and its already number 2 in volume. Of course it might never fall back to ICO price ever again, but at the moment it is still only a little bit above. In my book that suggests its still a good time to buy. I just regret having been on holiday and missing out on this  Grin

I missed the ICO crowsale just now because my Imtoken wallet did not work well, so sad, I will buy some on the etherdelta, but the seller order is not too much, I hope some big exchanges will list this coin.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

It is strange that the tokens has been distributed to the white list buyers before the form ICO, and we can see the AVT on the etherdelta before the ICO is over. BTW, congratulations to the dev team, the ICO is very successfully.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

It is strange that the tokens has been distributed to the white list buyers before the form ICO, and we can see the AVT on the etherdelta before the ICO is over. BTW, congratulations to the dev team, the ICO is very successfully.

I have checked that information in the slack, the coins was from the white list pre-sale token holders, and the official has distributed these tokens to them so they can trade them on etherdelta.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:23:37 PM

The prices fall every day.
Time to buy ?

It should pump, but in Q4 2017 it seems
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:06:31 PM

The prices fall every day.
Time to buy ?

It should pump, but in Q4 2017 it seems

This seems to be a common problem, 3 ICO's i invested in including this one which have completed but not yet on decent volume exchanges have all done the exact same thing

Has to be a decent time to get in now.

For upcoming, hyped, huge demand ico's in the near future I'm going to wait for this gap between ICO finishing and listing on high vol exchanges, it seems to give good value  Roll Eyes

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
rido

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:41:22 AM

it is very nice and very touching if coin aventus in etherdelta i can see every day coin aventus price down or up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: