Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:56:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of African Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency businesses / services  (Read 1228 times)
jemmy655

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:00:33 AM

I don't live on the continent of Africa but I like to see this head, at least I see some progress there and Africa is a big market. the blockchain will become a big commodity along with Asia.

I seriously agree with you. The market is still VERY fresh
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:16:40 AM

golix-withdraw - SCAM! please, remove urgently from the cap!
I really appreciate you point this out! Op should make some verification and ensure some scam projects are not listed among those Africa crypto products and services. He has done a good job and compiling this list is not easy because I am hearing about some sites for the first time especially those exchanges sites and I am going to give them a try one by one as I am from Africa.

However, remitano still remains the most reliable and trusted exchange platform among those listed and that is my own views and I have been trading through them for quite some time now and I did not know it is an African trading platform!
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4198

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:18:33 PM

Hello d5000, due to this question asked in our local thread,
Hello everyone !

I'm not from any African country but from France, but I'm highly interested about African country's relation with crypto. I'm mostly looking for African's news websites or medias that are talking about cryptocurrencies if you know any Smiley

Many thanks

I would suggest you update your thread with other services involving news media etc so when members in need of their services contact us, we can redirect them to your thread. I can also help you with a list incase you need help putting together a list.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
d5000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 6549

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:24:31 PM

I would suggest you update your thread with other services involving news media etc so when members in need of their services contact us, we can redirect them to your thread. I can also help you with a list incase you need help putting together a list.
Media are always welcome! I have already included a handful in the list. I could search the Web for more, but it would be even better if experts of the African crypto scene could show me the most important and serious ones. So everybody who knows a good blog or news site can post it here and I'll include it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████