Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:33:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or other coins  (Read 4001 times)
andaresta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:22:43 PM

I will choose bitcoin dario on another coin, and now a lot of bitcoin enthusiasts to the invertor. so bitcoin is at the top of every coin.
Bagong91

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:31:35 PM

i dont now what the future prospects of bitcoin but according to what i read about and development of bitcoin, bitcoin very promising for the future.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

always Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best digital currency and most in demand by investors. once Bitcoin has no price and now Bitcoin has a very fantastic price
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:57:06 PM

bitcoin is the first most popular crypto to date.

actually not better. all coins have their respective advantages.
as well as bitcoin. first of the coin. cangih innovation, secrecy and the like. it is believed that bitcoin will continue to increase from day to day.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:03:51 PM

Since bitcoin has been the pioneer and all other altcoins were just born because of bitcoin, the throne will always be for the bitcoin and altcoins will always be alternative of bitcoins

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Qtrez

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

bitcoin is a pioneer of all types of coins. bitcoin is the origin of all coins. bitcoin has undergone many revolutions until it enlarges as it is now. so that's my opinion
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

Bitcoin stands out from other coins because it is a digital currency and it's very easy to trade and transfer bitcoins.
So I would prefer bitcoins over other coins.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:03:03 PM

Don't need to comparison and talk about the bitcoin too much, it is the king of the cryptocurrency,
But there are really good altcoins and always will be.
Both of them have different benefits and gains.
Taylorw

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

It's the first and the most expensive one. Also I believe it has the highest market capitalization

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:28:37 PM

what make bitcoin better and incomparable to the other cryptocoins  ?

If i choose bitcoin or other coin,i choose bitcoin why?because bitcoin is greater value than the other coin,bitcoin is no.1 value in block chain market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:03:35 AM

Depends on the purpose. If it is long term investment, than of course it is BTC every minute of the day. If you have some other purpose for the coins, then there may be others that are better suited. BTC is also great for storing the investment bank when it is not being used, as there is little chance of loss, and if there is a price drop, then a short wait will bring it right back up.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:04:22 AM

bitcoin is the 1st recognised crypto so it will have this benefit of coming first always though there are many new cryptos coming into the market which are offering many features and services but bitcoin will always be at the top . its like gold standard in cryptocurrency.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:30:23 AM

I choose bitcoin than other coin. Bitcoin is the stable cryptocurrency in digital world. Comparing to other coin the value of bitcoin is much higher than other coin it is also the most popular coin in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin have a big community around the world.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

I don't understand why it's necessary to choose something one. Bitcoin is the coin number one, I think it'll have a great future. But there are very interesting altcoins that deserve attention.
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:08:33 AM

Firstly, the demand and the price. And this, in turn, attracts investors. And of course advertising. because now everyone has a rumor in the first place bitcoin. It is possible to allocate also safety and ease in trade.

nightwishx

Activity: 900

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

bitcoin has a community and already has a strong foundation as the best cryptocurrency today. in terms of trust, bitcoin also scored highest. so do not be surprised if many people choose bitcoin than other coins.

PedroLinh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

This is not to say that altcoin investment is bad. Each investor needs to evaluate their own risk vs. reward ratio and decide whether that’s a good fit for their goals. What is clear is that altcoins are actually not a great hedge against Bitcoin. Much of the same risk exists in the altcoin and much of the potential rewards consumable by Bitcoin.
It’s possible for an altcoin to take over Bitcoin, but it would have to show far more (present, not future) utility first and be able to grow itself to be competitive with Bitcoin’s network before the Bitcoin ecosystem has a chance to add the same feature.
enwi

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:20:02 AM

Bitcoin is better than other altcoins because bitcoin is the reference of all altcoins present, without bitcoin technology, altcoin will not be created. The bitcoin technology that I know is acceptable to many people, developed, transparent transactions, adress is also anonymous

lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:32:25 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 08:14:54 AM by lighpulsar07

what make bitcoin better and incomparable to the other cryptocoins  ?
well compared to other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is better why? because bitcoin has a large community than other cryptocurrnecies has and also, it has a large well developed market capitalization than other cryptocurrencies and also the price as you can see, it is very high than the other cryptocurrencies and constantly rising.
bololord

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

what make bitcoin better and incomparable to the other cryptocoins  ?
Well, there are lot of reason why bitcoin is better than to the other cryptocoins. In addition to that, bitcoin is the first the cryptocurrency and it is the father of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a highest price in all cryptocurrency and I think bitcoin is profitable than to the other cryptocoins.

Yes bitcoin is the first ever digital currency.  Every emerging and existing cryptocurrency were patterned or of course inspired by bitcoin.  All their price were based with bitcoin.  Considering that bitcoin is the first digital currency, it has been tested and proven. 
Yup i agree with you bitcoin is the first digital currency and bitcoin is the biggest value than other coins so many people got interest to use this becuase bitcoin is volatile and totally increasing .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: