Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or other coins  (Read 3999 times)
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:55:00 AM

what make bitcoin better and incomparable to the other cryptocoins  ?
Well, there are lot of reason why bitcoin is better than to the other cryptocoins. In addition to that, bitcoin is the first the cryptocurrency and it is the father of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a highest price in all cryptocurrency and I think bitcoin is profitable than to the other cryptocoins.

Yes bitcoin is the first ever digital currency.  Every emerging and existing cryptocurrency were patterned or of course inspired by bitcoin.  All their price were based with bitcoin.  Considering that bitcoin is the first digital currency, it has been tested and proven. 

yes bitcoin is still a pioneer for the growth of some other coin that is in cryptocurrency, although currently grows a few new coin but still under the influence of bitcoin as king in crypto.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:47:07 AM

what make bitcoin better and incomparable to the other cryptocoins  ?
There's a lot of things which makes bitcoin the most dominant crptocurrency. First, and the most obvious, is its undeniably high value (and continuous rise of its value). I don't think that anyone won't like to invest their money on bitcoin with its volatile value.
Second, bitcoin is more preferable its popularity. There's no doubt that bitcoin is the most popular crpytocurrency ever invented. When people hear the word "CRYPTOCURRENCY", the first thing that will come into their minds is "BITCOIN". Bitcoin is also the main reason why there's a lot of new altcoins appearing today where most of them want to overtake bitcoin in the top list of cryptocurrencies in all criteria (which I think is improbable to happen). Also,bitcoin is dubbed as the Father of All Cryptocurrencies.
Lastly, the usability of bitcoins. As time passes by, the number of establishments, agencies, and countries that accepts bitcoin is increasing. This is because bitcoin is easier to use and understand compared to other altcoins. As long as you have a btc wallet and you know the features of your wallet, then there's no hustle in doing your transactions.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:53:51 AM

I think bitcoin is better because bitcoin always rises and bitcoin has been widely accepted in various countries as a means of payment, maybe that's what makes people interested in bitcoin
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:00:41 AM

Bitcoin is more stable than other coins.
When youl look at what happened last week, bitcoin was the coin with the lowest volatility.
That might not be good for the traders, but I really think that investors appreciate stability in a coin.
Most of the people who go into cryptocurrencies are not traders. In times of low interests at banks, they search for investment options.
That means the people investing in bitcoin don't want to make a quick dollar, they are in it because they see here the best balance between security and profit.
budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:17:21 AM

yes of course bitcoin is the best coin for this time because of its development bitcoin is very popular today and has good price, besides some people have trust bitcoin as long term investment with prospect of giving profit.  Smiley
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:17:37 AM

bitcoin is prime coin for me than other altcoin.
bitcoin price is higher than other coin. have a great future.
altcoin is also good coin. both of them have different benefits and gains.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:20:24 AM

Because it has the highest market cap, the most accepted compared to other coins. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies so many people trust bitcoin like no other.Nothing beats the original of course.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:26:17 AM

Bitcoin is better because it's the most loved coin by all of the investors. And everything started to bitcoin and bitcoin started the crypto currency, so who knows if ETH is the one started it all, do you think that ETH is on the place of bitcoin? Well who knows that thing? Also the value of bitcoin will tell it all why it's incomparable to other alt coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:43:01 AM

bitcoin has a community and already has a strong foundation as the best cryptocurrency today. in terms of trust, bitcoin also scored highest. so do not be surprised if many people choose bitcoin than other coins.
I agree bitcoin has an ever growing community. Bitcoin has a history. Bitcoin has a team of devs which is consistently and constantly engaged in finding out ways to make bitcoin better than it is now. A lot of money has been invested in bitcoin and there's a huge demand for bitcoin among investors thus making bitcoin valuable each passing day. No other cryptocoin has managed to beat bitcoin or even come close to bitcoin in any of the facts given above. Bitcoin is superior to all the other altcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:55:58 AM

Bitcoin is the beginning of the digital currency revolution based on blockchain technology. Imagine if blockchain is used and Bitcoin always upgrade, will you switch to other digital currencies besides Bitcoin? To late ... Bitcoin blockchain already has dozens of patents and has been studied by many countries, banks, and various other institutions. Bitcoin will remain the top cryptocurrency. Whatever will be

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
BlockchainTech

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:00:23 AM

Bitcoin is digetal currency it prices change day by day

Bitcoin is the beginning of the digital currency revolution based on blockchain technology. Imagine if blockchain is used and Bitcoin always upgrade, will you switch to other digital currencies besides Bitcoin? To late ... Bitcoin blockchain already has dozens of patents and has been studied by many countries, banks, and various other institutions. Bitcoin will remain the top cryptocurrency. Whatever will be
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

i dont now what the future prospects of bitcoin but according to what i read about and development of bitcoin, bitcoin very promising for the future.
The bitcoin currency is getting famous dear mate it is increasing in priced and the value so bitcoin will be the best forever. For me it is the best source of income to invest in bitcoin because it is the dominant between all the cryptocurrencies hence it is not bad to deal with other currencies as well but it is good to invest in bitcoin most of the time than investing in other coins because bitcoin has a lot of potential to increase our money.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:31:42 PM

I think bitcoin is really different and incomparable to other crypto currency. Bitcoin price can change in a lot of ways. It can even grow up to 10x more and it doesn't fall too big whenever it drops. Unlike other crypto currencies, there are whales and dumpers. Altcoins are easy to manipulate compared to bitcoin.
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:40:46 PM

Well, Bitcoin is the stablest of all coins. It has potential to grow more and it doesn't drop big. Bitcoin is maybe falling now it was nearly 5000 dollars worth, because of the ban from china.

I think you should invest in bitcoins if you didn't have, and if you have made some profit then you should invest in other coins thats my advise.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:36:39 AM

Bitcoin is better and incomparable to other cryptocoins because it is already established and its the mother of all coins and the support of the investors are very strong and the crowd for bitcoins are growing rapidly it would take lots of time before a coin can reach the level of Bitcoin.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:27:24 AM

Bitcoin can be compared to other crypto currency because it is also a crypto currency  and bitcoin is the first ever decentralized crypto currency, so bitcoin is very much popular than other cryptos and the price volatility is one of the main reasons why bitcoin has touched the 5000$ benchmark per coin and the reason for it's popularity when compared with other crypto currency.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:34:28 AM

Bitcoin is better and incomparable to other cryptocoins because it is already established and its the mother of all coins and the support of the investors are very strong and the crowd for bitcoins are growing rapidly it would take lots of time before a coin can reach the level of Bitcoin.

Almost everyone will choose bitcoin than other coins because bitcoin has good prices and clear pricing terms.
other coins have a price that cannot be ascertained or called with the raw price.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:28:08 AM

My bets are on Bitcoin hands down. I think there are plenty of other cryptos which have merit, but Bitcoin is, always has been and always will be king (at least for now). Tongue
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:34:00 AM

Of course bitcoin be the main choice, about 55% of my money I keep in bitcoin while the rest I save to other coins like ETH, Waves, PPT and Monaco. In addition, I also like the new coins like IFT, NTRY and so on.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:45:28 AM

Circulation in the market, bitcoin is the only one which has the higher value then other cryptocurrencies. Thats why every one love to earn bitcoin, so that we can earn more profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: