Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy asic miners ???  (Read 1021 times)
Rfen (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

hey guys ! this is my first post here so sorry if its not posted in the right place
anyway ,
i have around 16k to buy miners , ive been doing some trading in the past 2 years , and i did my research on mining , pools , and all that
the problem is , i want to buy 5 antminer L3+'s but i cant order any from bitmain
so i have to find a good reseller
since i live in canada (toronto) , the first website i visited was bitcoinware.net , and from what i heard , either they are a scam site or they don't have customer support , but the prices are alright
on amazon , people are selling l3+'s for over 4500$ !!! witch is crazyyyyyyyyyy (atleast for me Cheesy)
so i need help on where should i buy my miners from ,
so pleaseeeeeeee , if you have any info , share it with me Smiley

btw , im thinking about buying 2 L3+'s and 2 D3's , so tell me what you think about that Smiley
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:59:39 AM

Ebay. Funny thing, you would think blockmarket, bitbay, particl or any other crypto marketplace would be the place.
Rfen (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:08:23 AM

Ebay. Funny thing, you would think blockmarket, bitbay, particl or any other crypto marketplace would be the place.

thank you
is there any other place other than amazon and ebay ?
coinfoundry

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

thank you

Directly ordering from Bitmain (in China) should be an option as well.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
LTC--Miner

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:45:58 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 01:48:07 PM by LTC--Miner

Perhaps you can look on Alibaba.

Goto to alibaba. com and enter "antminer+d3+dash" for search.

But I don't know how reliable these sellers are.
Rfen (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

thank you

they are sold out at the moment Sad do you have any info regarding when it will be available again ?
2brosincali

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

thank you

they are sold out at the moment Sad do you have any info regarding when it will be available again ?

i suggest following bitmaintech on twitter and turning notifications on.

also, i have bought myself multiple d3s and would be willing to part one if someone could teach me how to use escrow or another method to ensure buyer and selller safety. i am put off by ebay because i have witnessed scammers in other resale markets.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

Tommorow is a new batch of L3+ at 11am gmt +8. It will be around 1850$ per miner. You got to be quick because they sell out in a few minutes. If a wire transfer is accepted, I might try to get some for you, pm me if you want
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:55:29 AM

Eastshore.xyz is good as they always state a cheap price when shipping as they incur little to no import taxes then the rest. There prices are a little more but fair considering they are a reseller. Bitbaza.com is ok too just tricky cause its in russian. Stay away from ebay/alibaba. Prices are crazy. Resellers that seem to good to be true,  prices usually insane either way, or products are available when they shouldnt be is another red flag.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:05:39 AM

You can buy in ebay,bitmain,allegro,gumtree.
Rfen (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:49:25 AM

Eastshore.xyz is good as they always state a cheap price when shipping as they incur little to no import taxes then the rest. There prices are a little more but fair considering they are a reseller. Bitbaza.com is ok too just tricky cause its in russian. Stay away from ebay/alibaba. Prices are crazy. Resellers that seem to good to be true,  prices usually insane either way, or products are available when they shouldnt be is another red flag.

thank you soooooooo much <3
eastshore is currently sold out , bitbaza is really good too . i have a russian friend so im gonna tell him to translate the whole thing for me Smiley
is there any other site i should consider ?
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:55:52 AM

I would recommend as others have to buy from the manufacturer as much as possible.

The middle men (cloud sigma, eastshore, etc.) all just pad their prices and end up screwing your ROI over.

Try to get in with the next batch of new miners if you can. Just my 0.02$
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:56:58 AM

I would wait till those miners going to be on sales again from the manufacturer (BITMAIN), you should check they website daily

D3 IS AVAILABLE ON BITMAIN WEBSITE

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
cryptoroo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

I would wait till those miners going to be on sales again from the manufacturer (BITMAIN), you should check they website daily

Looks like they're out of stock at the moment. Might have to wait till the next batch.
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:01:00 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:20:38 PM by xxcsu

I would recommend as others have to buy from the manufacturer as much as possible.

The middle men (cloud sigma, eastshore, etc.) all just pad their prices and end up screwing your ROI over.

Try to get in with the next batch of new miners if you can. Just my 0.02$

Grin Grin That is funny ... In another topic you suggested to the OP to stay away from Chinese companies as much as possible  Grin Grin

I'd like to steer away from Chinese companies as much as possible.

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:09:36 AM

Looks like they're out of stock at the moment. Might have to wait till the next batch.

Check again , its available for me

Brady135

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

Hey, my name is Brady and I was looking to see if anyone here could help me. I've been in the crypto world for a while now and I'm trying to move past GPU mining to ASICs and I have no idea where to buy them. I would like to get my hands on a few of the Baikal Giant X10 rigs but I can't seem to find any place that is selling them that doesn't look super sketchy. I have emailed Baikal directly a few times before about other things and they have been great, so I emailed them with the same question but I was looking to see if anyone here had any ideas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: