Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SysCoin - First day trade, pray for me  (Read 1315 times)
CryptoDanny (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:13:40 AM

Just thought I would let everyone know about my first attempt at day trading. I've been invested in Crypto for over a year, but nothing makes me more mad than knowing I could have sold and bought back in to accumulate more.

Bought 5000 Sys @ .00003447, sold today at .00006630.

Hoping to see it drop to 6400 to buy back in. Prayers to the crypto gods
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:26:43 AM

Just thought I would let everyone know about my first attempt at day trading. I've been invested in Crypto for over a year, but nothing makes me more mad than knowing I could have sold and bought back in to accumulate more.

you do great job with the basic of trading strategies. you can buy in lower price at 3447 satoshi and you sell at 6630 satoshi. yes I am sure soon the price will drop but I don't think the price will be down into 34xx satoshi, maybe its about 4xxx satoshi and you can buy back again and make a good profit like before. but you need to be careful because sometimes if the price is down, the price is down for more but you don't have to worried because the price is always increase as long as there is nothing bad happen in the market.

CryptoDanny (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:34:03 AM

you do great job with the basic of trading strategies. you can buy in lower price at 3447 satoshi and you sell at 6630 satoshi. yes I am sure soon the price will drop but I don't think the price will be down into 34xx satoshi, maybe its about 4xxx satoshi and you can buy back again and make a good profit like before. but you need to be careful because sometimes if the price is down, the price is down for more but you don't have to worried because the price is always increase as long as there is nothing bad happen in the market.

So far, so good. It's currently at 6300 sats on Bittrex. I still have not bought in, but I am watching the price like a hawk. Anything I do from this point on will just maximize my profits. I do believe in Syscoin which is why I'll be buying back in.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:41:20 AM

So far, so good. It's currently at 6300 sats on Bittrex. I still have not bought in, but I am watching the price like a hawk. Anything I do from this point on will just maximize my profits. I do believe in Syscoin which is why I'll be buying back in.
Why you don't hold it for long term instead of trading it for small pennies? If you are believe with Syscoin, you don't need to worry about it.
Btw good result there, congrats mate
CryptoDanny (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:45:17 AM

Why you don't hold it for long term instead of trading it for small pennies? If you are believe with Syscoin, you don't need to worry about it.
To be honest I just wanted to try my hand at day trading. Everything I'm invested in I believe in, really. I've seen growth like that many times in the past and it always ends up making me cringe knowing I could have accumulated so much of the coin by taking advantage of the dips.

Thank you!
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:32:28 AM

Told my buddy to do the same thing, decent option especially if you have low funds to boost the amount of coins in.

iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:35:11 AM

Why don't you just put in a conditional buy order and let bittrex do it for you instead of wasting your time checking it every 10 minutes?
CryptoDanny (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

Why don't you just put in a conditional buy order and let bittrex do it for you instead of wasting your time checking it every 10 minutes?
Because I'm not sure what it will actually reach. If it tanks, I'll lose money on that buy order. I'd rather watch the momentum myself than just put in a buy order. Currently its at 6465 sats, so it hasn't dropped as much as I hoped for. Tonight when I go to bed I'll put a buy order in at 5500 sats though just in case.
Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:18:41 AM

Because I'm not sure what it will actually reach. If it tanks, I'll lose money on that buy order. I'd rather watch the momentum myself than just put in a buy order. Currently its at 6465 sats, so it hasn't dropped as much as I hoped for. Tonight when I go to bed I'll put a buy order in at 5500 sats though just in case.

syscoin will likely be worth    much much more in a year or 2...  so why day trade?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:24:26 AM

that's a good way to make a day trade strategy buy low and sell high just pray that you are in a good timing and the coin that you are
playing will bring good results and by the way congrats you earn a lot with your trade and you still doing good observing the market
and not to FOMO rushing out to buy back.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:33:45 AM

Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. You made double your money on 5000 syscoins. Which was I guess around 0.16 BTC. It's very nice $600 dollars profit, and if that is your start, then congratulations. But if you really believed in syscoin should not you have bought to hold? Or, sold enough to recover capital and hold the rest worry free forever.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:37:50 AM

Yeah, i'm putting one in at 5500 sats too, I'm planning to hodl long term, but still want to get in at lowest price point that I can.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

Seems insane to me to sell only looking for a 5% pullback. I could understand if you were looking to buy back in at 4500 or 5000 but sell at 6630 and buy at 6400? Not worth it, you may miss out on a run up trying to get a mere 5% gain.
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

it is a good buy opportunity under 7k for syscoin. I am expecting it would be 8k-9k in a couple of days.

Sileni

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:57:08 PM

Good luck!

Remember the most important rules; always stick to your limits, never invest more than you can afford to lose.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:07:33 AM

1-2 months ago sys was till 12-13k. And blockmarket in beta. Now it solid project with good future on market. Any price drop is fluctuation and crypto volatility. I'm watching for development and glad to see progress!
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:44:40 AM

Congratulations about your profit in your trade with Syscoin but I just want to let you know that even if you will pray to all gods if your TA and FA is not correct then there is no way for you to reach your target price. The market is very volatile so you will need a solid TA to hit your target.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:52:50 AM

Congratulations about your profit in your trade with Syscoin but I just want to let you know that even if you will pray to all gods if your TA and FA is not correct then there is no way for you to reach your target price. The market is very volatile so you will need a solid TA to hit your target.

congratulations
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

I think it'll be better if you hold some and wait for the progress maybe in a week or two
congratulation by the way!

CoinratZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:49:26 AM

SYS is being dumped right now, so good decision. keep monitoring and buy again when bottom is reached. Will rise again in coming days till tuesday.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: