Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Cold Wallet Generator  (Read 326 times)
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:37:35 AM

Hey guys,

Anyone know of a good trust worthy website to generate multiple different types of altcoin addresses?

It's just hard sometimes having to download new wallets etc just to quickly jump into a coin.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:22:15 AM

I honestly have not dared to tell about a good website to all because there is a big risk if you deliver something that is not proven in the achievement later. Therefore it is better to find yourself and clarify in detail whether the site is able to generate a decent income or not.so there's never a word of disagreement with the other after you're sure to try first.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:51:06 AM

Hey guys,

Anyone know of a good trust worthy website to generate multiple different types of altcoin addresses?

It's just hard sometimes having to download new wallets etc just to quickly jump into a coin.

I'm not sure how great it is but you can try this site for staking your altcoin without downloading multiple clients if that's what you're looking to achieve. It's still a site in development but I believe they are working hard on their project. Here's their URL: https://poswallet.com

Good Luck!

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:23:52 AM

cold storage is just the wallet stored on a clean and always offline computer. a "website" that you are looking for is not going to be a cold storage at all. it will be a hot wallet which may even be a malware too.

you can always install an altcoin wallet on an offline computer (their official wallet) and generate keys and start receiving coins in them. and that is your cold storage.
it really doesn't need to be complicated.

--looking for signature--
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:45:39 AM

Hey guys,

I'm not sure how great it is but you can try this site for staking your altcoin without downloading multiple clients if that's what you're looking to achieve. It's still a site in development but I believe they are working hard on their project. Here's their URL: https://poswallet.com

Good Luck!
cold storage is just the wallet stored on a clean and always offline computer. a "website" that you are looking for is not going to be a cold storage at all. it will be a hot wallet which may even be a malware too.

you can always install an altcoin wallet on an offline computer (their official wallet) and generate keys and start receiving coins in them. and that is your cold storage.

Hey guys,

Thank you all for the answers but think I didn't really clarify what I meant so that's my fault.

What I mean is a generator for the wallet address and private key. So more just a website hat will generate paper wallets.

So creates a wallet address then the private key so then won't need to install any wallet software until I wish to claim the wallet.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

Hey guys,

Thank you all for the answers but think I didn't really clarify what I meant so that's my fault.

What I mean is a generator for the wallet address and private key. So more just a website hat will generate paper wallets.

So creates a wallet address then the private key so then won't need to install any wallet software until I wish to claim the wallet.

as i said above you can still use the official wallets to do that. you just install them offline, then generate a new wallet and then export your key pairs. after that you can do with the keys whatever you like. print them on a piece of paper and that is your paper wallet.
this is actually what i suggest you to do, it is much safer.

if you don't like it then take a look at this site: https://walletgenerator.net/
it is like the bitaddress.org for altcoins Smiley

--looking for signature--
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

Hey guys,

as i said above you can still use the official wallets to do that. you just install them offline, then generate a new wallet and then export your key pairs. after that you can do with the keys whatever you like. print them on a piece of paper and that is your paper wallet.
this is actually what i suggest you to do, it is much safer.

if you don't like it then take a look at this site: https://walletgenerator.net/
it is like the bitaddress.org for altcoins Smiley

Awesome thanks a lot for your help and website provided. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: